Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is this Wathan trying to redeem himself? 19:44 - Oct 21 with 1367 viewsDarran

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/dramatic-fall-swansea-

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Is this Wathan trying to redeem himself? on 20:39 - Oct 21 with 1259 viewsmonmouth

Nah, his paymasters (actually it's probably just arse licking for future stories) have told him to ready Jenkins for the oven. Probably seriously pissed off about the S/H agreement warranty. Hope it's the start of a new dawn, and they start a proper collaboration with the supporters through the Trust.

After all, we know now we haven't had a proper collaboration for many years, maybe since the Supporter Director was offered the chance to jump the fence risk-free obviously not using his privileged Trust position to help identify and seal the deal.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2016 20:41]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Is this Wathan trying to redeem himself? on 20:43 - Oct 21 with 1217 viewsHighjack

"The halo hasn't much slipped for the chairman who can do no wrong, but, in the view of some at least, fallen completely "

Is it just me or is that sentence written in such a way that it is designed to make ones brain hurt?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Is this Wathan trying to redeem himself? on 20:44 - Oct 21 with 1206 viewsWatchman

prepare the exit strategy! FFS yanks get the expansion done and their payment will be the parachute payments then 1 maybe 3 ex shareholders come back as saviours

you think this is stupid! check out the Stoke/Coates story

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Is this Wathan trying to redeem himself? on 20:45 - Oct 21 with 1196 viewsmonmouth

Is this Wathan trying to redeem himself? on 20:43 - Oct 21 by Highjack

"The halo hasn't much slipped for the chairman who can do no wrong, but, in the view of some at least, fallen completely "

Is it just me or is that sentence written in such a way that it is designed to make ones brain hurt?

Read it again, remembering he's a semi literate arse licker wishing not to upset any future 'winner' and it will make perfect sense.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Is this Wathan trying to redeem himself? on 20:48 - Oct 21 with 1166 viewsDr_Winston

Is this Wathan trying to redeem himself? on 20:45 - Oct 21 by monmouth

Read it again, remembering he's a semi literate arse licker wishing not to upset any future 'winner' and it will make perfect sense.

Ultimately he has to worry about where his copy is going to come from. They all do. Hence every journalist maintains that Neil Taylor should be first on the teamsheet every week to keep the "club insider" stories coming from him and Moralee, and few have questioned any of the "official" lines coming from the club in case they get the cold shoulder.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Is this Wathan trying to redeem himself? on 20:50 - Oct 21 with 1151 viewsHighjack

Is this Wathan trying to redeem himself? on 20:45 - Oct 21 by monmouth

Yes, I was seemingly confused by the fact that he is supposed to be a professional journalist, but, which whom, in the eyes of the many, writes like a mogadon riddled wall head-butter.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Is this Wathan trying to redeem himself? on 20:52 - Oct 21 with 1133 viewsNeiltheTaylor

He's pissed because he didn't get an offer of employment from the club, like Stoke fan Gareth Vincent did

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Is this Wathan trying to redeem himself? on 21:56 - Oct 21 with 978 viewslonglostjack

Is this Wathan trying to redeem himself? on 20:48 - Oct 21 by Dr_Winston

Ultimately he has to worry about where his copy is going to come from. They all do. Hence every journalist maintains that Neil Taylor should be first on the teamsheet every week to keep the "club insider" stories coming from him and Moralee, and few have questioned any of the "official" lines coming from the club in case they get the cold shoulder.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Bang on. Chairman not backing Manager means the weasels feel empowered. Bob be strong and learn from Laudrup fiasco. At the time I thought that Bayram was the problem. Now I''m not so sure.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2016 22:01]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

Is this Wathan trying to redeem himself? on 22:53 - Oct 21 with 808 viewsPrivate_Partz

Is this Wathan trying to redeem himself? on 21:56 - Oct 21 by longlostjack

Bang on. Chairman not backing Manager means the weasels feel empowered. Bob be strong and learn from Laudrup fiasco. At the time I thought that Bayram was the problem. Now I''m not so sure.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2016 22:01]

Tutu openly called Huw a liar in the press and he nor ML ever apologised for that and they remained unchallenged. I am not so sure anymore either.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Is this Wathan trying to redeem himself? on 02:51 - Oct 22 with 629 viewsphact0rri

Wales online do not have the best editorial staff.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024