Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Simple Question For The Trust 20:44 - Oct 21 with 956 viewsCopaMundial

Are the Trust calling for HJ to resign and do they now regret backing him remaining in place after the takeover was announced
[Post edited 21 Oct 2016 20:47]
Simple Question For The Trust on 19:55 - Oct 30 with 772 viewsCopaMundial

I still haven't had a clear answer to this question,I recently rejoined the Trust as a result of what's taken place over the last several months but I'm totally in the dark regarding the Trusts position regarding the Chairman
Simple Question For The Trust on 20:06 - Oct 30 with 731 viewsPhil_S

Simple Question For The Trust on 19:55 - Oct 30 by CopaMundial

I still haven't had a clear answer to this question,I recently rejoined the Trust as a result of what's taken place over the last several months but I'm totally in the dark regarding the Trusts position regarding the Chairman

In answer to the question you posed, when the takeover was first describedto us by Jason in April it made sense to leave HJ in charge as he has done much good for the club.

As an organisation we don't have a definitive stance as we have not discussed the specific question however it is vital for us to work closely with all people involved in the club and this has been lacking in recent months.

Sorry I cant answer with a definitive yes or no and apologies for not answering beforehand
Simple Question For The Trust on 20:14 - Oct 30 with 692 viewsCopaMundial

Simple Question For The Trust on 20:06 - Oct 30 by Phil_S

In answer to the question you posed, when the takeover was first describedto us by Jason in April it made sense to leave HJ in charge as he has done much good for the club.

As an organisation we don't have a definitive stance as we have not discussed the specific question however it is vital for us to work closely with all people involved in the club and this has been lacking in recent months.

Sorry I cant answer with a definitive yes or no and apologies for not answering beforehand

I'm sorry Phil,but the Trust should have been able to give a definitive answer by now,I get the feeling that they're afraid to press the big red button and are edging their bets on this.
Simple Question For The Trust on 21:34 - Oct 30 with 595 viewsWatchman

Simple Question For The Trust on 20:14 - Oct 30 by CopaMundial

I'm sorry Phil,but the Trust should have been able to give a definitive answer by now,I get the feeling that they're afraid to press the big red button and are edging their bets on this.

It simply cannot give a definitive answer, as it is impossible due to the dleiberate mess that has been put in player by former Directors and sellouts

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024