Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alfie Mawson 17:15 - Oct 22 with 13818 viewsMagic_Michu

Hell of a player.

Jenkins and the Americans will look to make a tasty profit on him in January!

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Alfie Mawson on 21:57 - Oct 22 with 1318 viewsRancid

Alfie Mawson on 21:54 - Oct 22 by max936

Good debut from Alfie, but Hoorn was the class act imo, has for Stones yes he's a good player but world class and worth 50million nah nowhere near for me at the moment , sorry Chris

It's ok, Stevie.I see it as you like a Madras and I like a Rogan Josh.No great shakes.Quite enjoying this little debate even if I am on my own.
Alfie Mawson on 21:59 - Oct 22 with 1310 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Alfie Mawson on 21:57 - Oct 22 by Brynmill_Jack

The Hoorn looks like one of the best bargains we've picked up for ages. Class.
Mawson played very well today , a very good and solid PL debut.

Good to see the 'cheapos' playing well.

Out of our 4 CBs, this seasons I'd rate them

VDH
Amat
Mawson
Fernandez

Price tag isn't everything.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Alfie Mawson on 22:02 - Oct 22 with 1297 viewsLeonisGod

Alfie Mawson on 21:57 - Oct 22 by Brynmill_Jack

The Hoorn looks like one of the best bargains we've picked up for ages. Class.
Mawson played very well today , a very good and solid PL debut.

Yeah, that how I feel but you've ssid it more betterer. VDH a bargain. First defender on the teamsheet for me.
Alfie Mawson on 22:13 - Oct 22 with 1283 viewsmax936

Alfie Mawson on 21:57 - Oct 22 by Rancid

It's ok, Stevie.I see it as you like a Madras and I like a Rogan Josh.No great shakes.Quite enjoying this little debate even if I am on my own.

You're not on you own Chris, he's a good young player with plenty of time on his hands and I'm a Jalfrazie man myself, just enjoyed one as it happens

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Alfie Mawson on 22:15 - Oct 22 with 1274 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Alfie Mawson on 22:13 - Oct 22 by max936

You're not on you own Chris, he's a good young player with plenty of time on his hands and I'm a Jalfrazie man myself, just enjoyed one as it happens

Tescos finest Jalfrezi, just had one. Gorgeous !

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Alfie Mawson on 22:17 - Oct 22 with 1298 viewsRancid

I do like a Jalfrezi too mate.See what I mean, you think Stones is overrated and I don't but a Jalfrezi can bring us both together and we'll manhug over it one day.
Alfie Mawson on 22:21 - Oct 22 with 1279 viewsmax936

Alfie Mawson on 22:15 - Oct 22 by Brynmill_Jack

Tescos finest Jalfrezi, just had one. Gorgeous !

Zafran Express in the mighty Cimla gorgeous until the morning hahahaha.

Had a Vindaloo from Tesco last week good it was too, I did have a touch of steam coming out of my ears though

I'm down Tenby next weekend, Mrs fancies a weekend there so she who must be obeyed gets her wish any tidy curry houses there ???

Alfie Mawson on 22:21 - Oct 22 with 1279 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Alfie Mawson on 22:17 - Oct 22 by Rancid

I do like a Jalfrezi too mate.See what I mean, you think Stones is overrated and I don't but a Jalfrezi can bring us both together and we'll manhug over it one day.

Have a curry and a cobra together. That will do it

Login to get fewer ads

Alfie Mawson on 22:27 - Oct 22 with 1267 viewsmax936

Chris, Stones isn't overated far from it he's a talented youngster with a bit of a way to go, I'd love him here though, but the 50 mill price tag as come to early for him in my humble opinion.

Alfie Mawson on 22:30 - Oct 22 with 1259 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Alfie Mawson on 22:21 - Oct 22 by max936

Zafran Express in the mighty Cimla gorgeous until the morning hahahaha.

Had a Vindaloo from Tesco last week good it was too, I did have a touch of steam coming out of my ears though

I'm down Tenby next weekend, Mrs fancies a weekend there so she who must be obeyed gets her wish any tidy curry houses there ???

I don't know about India but there's a smashing sit doen chinese in Pentlepoir just by Saundersfoot. Can't remember the name but you can't miss it

Alfie Mawson on 22:34 - Oct 22 with 1252 viewsmax936

Alfie Mawson on 22:30 - Oct 22 by Brynmill_Jack

I don't know about India but there's a smashing sit doen chinese in Pentlepoir just by Saundersfoot. Can't remember the name but you can't miss it

Cheers Steve, but once I get to Tenby I ain't driving anywhere to be honest, I fuking hate driving as it is, but its a necessary evil these days, gimme a 1000cc sports bike and I'm happy.

Alfie Mawson on 22:37 - Oct 22 with 1248 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Alfie Mawson on 22:34 - Oct 22 by max936

Cheers Steve, but once I get to Tenby I ain't driving anywhere to be honest, I fuking hate driving as it is, but its a necessary evil these days, gimme a 1000cc sports bike and I'm happy.

There's bound to be a sit down indian in Tenby. If not we should start our own lol

Alfie Mawson on 22:42 - Oct 22 with 1239 viewsRancid

Alfie Mawson on 22:21 - Oct 22 by Brynmill_Jack

Have a curry and a cobra together. That will do it

Mindreader.
Alfie Mawson on 22:53 - Oct 22 with 1214 viewscontroversial_jack

Alfie Mawson on 22:42 - Oct 22 by Rancid

Mindreader.

Anyway, back to the topic, He did well
Alfie Mawson on 22:55 - Oct 22 with 1205 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Alfie Mawson on 22:53 - Oct 22 by controversial_jack

Anyway, back to the topic, He did well

Didn't he !

Alfie Mawson on 23:02 - Oct 22 with 1178 viewsporschejack

Alfie Mawson on 17:24 - Oct 22 by Oldjack

Our defense was solid today ,HATS OFF TO ALL INVOLVED

We were playing ... king watford ffs , get a grip lads , we've no chance .
Alfie Mawson on 23:20 - Oct 22 with 1148 viewsRancid

Alfie Mawson on 23:02 - Oct 22 by porschejack

We were playing ... king watford ffs , get a grip lads , we've no chance .

It was our first clean sheet in 8 games, what more could we ask for defensively? All we need to do now is score at the other end and we may just become a team again.
Alfie Mawson on 00:08 - Oct 23 with 1079 viewsLeonisGod

Alfie Mawson on 23:20 - Oct 22 by Rancid

It was our first clean sheet in 8 games, what more could we ask for defensively? All we need to do now is score at the other end and we may just become a team again.

Clean sheet good of course, but helped by watford playing 53------2 formation. So defensive.
Alfie Mawson on 00:13 - Oct 23 with 1067 viewsDJack

Alfie Mawson on 20:36 - Oct 22 by skippyjack

People are being serious?.. It was a solid defensive display from the back four.. considering last week's Taylor, Amat, Fernandez comical sketch..

If the back four had a mare today.. I'm hoping they'll have a few more..

I'm surprised Britton and Routledge are not picked up on.. especially their first half nonsense.

A clean sheet.. and the defence has a bollocking.

I've said before that you post so much better when you post about football.

The other stuff...well crap really.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Alfie Mawson on 00:16 - Oct 23 with 1059 viewsDJack

Jalfrezi for me too...but no manhug from you, sorry.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Alfie Mawson on 00:17 - Oct 23 with 1059 viewsRancid

Alfie Mawson on 00:08 - Oct 23 by LeonisGod

Clean sheet good of course, but helped by watford playing 53------2 formation. So defensive.

Many sides have done the same down here to us but we still managed to get through them.Obviously we're not as good now as back then though but a clean sheet is a start i suppose.
Alfie Mawson on 07:59 - Oct 23 with 953 viewsDr_Winston

For a kid to come in and play better than either Amat or Fernandez have done this season on his debut is impressive enough. There's a few rough edges that hopefully time and coaching will knock off, but he can be pleased with the way things went yesterday.

With VdH's more physical presence we've got the makings of a decent partnership with those two.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Alfie Mawson on 08:42 - Oct 23 with 910 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Alfie Mawson on 19:44 - Oct 22 by waynekerr55

Stones isn't world class.

He's a terrific footballer who needs to become consistent at doing the basics

Wasn't he the one who dwelled on the ball then played the suicidal back pass at Goodison where Howard brought down Ayew? A lot of England fans I know don't rate him

Alfie Mawson on 08:48 - Oct 23 with 894 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Alfie Mawson on 07:59 - Oct 23 by Dr_Winston

For a kid to come in and play better than either Amat or Fernandez have done this season on his debut is impressive enough. There's a few rough edges that hopefully time and coaching will knock off, but he can be pleased with the way things went yesterday.

With VdH's more physical presence we've got the makings of a decent partnership with those two.

Exactly. I bet yesterday was his first competitive game in yonks. He needs time to adjust from no games to PL speed in one leap. Did bloody well yesterday if you'll pardon my language.

I can't understand why people are so eager to criticize one of our own young players, making their league debut in a struggling side. I really can't.

Alfie Mawson on 09:02 - Oct 23 with 873 viewsicecoldjack

Alfie Mawson on 21:49 - Oct 22 by LeonisGod

Lol. I may have muddled them up first half then as they were up the other end. But someone was chipping to nobody near the halfway line and looking to go long before the easier ball. Could have them the wrong way round i suppose

mostly kingsley.

Alfi,VDH and Naughton look like the defence to stick with, really pleased with the centre halfs though Watford offered little you can only play whats in front of you.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024