Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Trust news? 02:25 - Oct 26 with 12688 viewsshandyjack

so many threads been brough up in last 24 hours. What have i missed? is there some scandel going on inside the trust? Can i be narrowed down the latest news please

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Trust news? on 12:26 - Oct 26 with 1855 viewsE20Jack

The Trust news? on 12:02 - Oct 26 by oh_tommy_tommy

Wind up the trust and share out all the monies to only members who have joined more than 2 years ago

I'm amazed at the people fine with a volunteer supporters director being paid 40k annually by the club he is charged with keeping in check. That is completely inconceivable to me. The man runs a business as well for crying out loud. If the role has become so time consuming because he has other duties on top then appoint another position to lighten the load. The Trust shouldn't be providing a living (and one which is a damn sight more lavish than most of the fans he represents could ever get) or have their members profiting in any way.

If for whatever reason the trust are reluctant to share out his responsibilities and all continue to volunteer and wish to give it to just one man and provide him with a decent living and thus a clear conflict of interest then why on earth aren't the Trust paying him a modest wage instead of the club paying him an inflated one?

I'm pretty sure if the Trust were the ones charged with paying his wages they would soon find a workload sharing resolution that would make the position a volunteer one again. It stinks.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

The Trust news? on 12:26 - Oct 26 with 1854 viewsAustinIsOurHero

Flipping heck - this is leading to Civil War!!! I'm struggling to take everything in. What has happened to our club?

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

The Trust news? on 12:29 - Oct 26 with 1840 viewsE20Jack

The Trust news? on 12:26 - Oct 26 by AustinIsOurHero

Flipping heck - this is leading to Civil War!!! I'm struggling to take everything in. What has happened to our club?

The money of the PL has tainted everyone and everything it comes into contact with, it's like the Lord of the Rings FFS as soon as someone sees the gold coins they transform. So sad.

The Trust news? on 12:32 - Oct 26 with 1830 viewsWingstandwood

The Trust news? on 12:02 - Oct 26 by oh_tommy_tommy

Wind up the trust and share out all the monies to only members who have joined more than 2 years ago

I gave £1,000+ so I am now an officially rich philanthropist who wants to give it all away!..... Unlike some SCFC directors/ex SCFC directors and the occasional hanger on! The fact is winding it up may be the best thing to do to some. I cannot make up my mind?????

I reckon all share money (if sold) should be given to local charities. That share sell money will indeed be most HONEST, KIND and VIRTUOUS! It will take away the hurt of complete and utter betrayal by other filth.

Unlike the 'shit-stained-filthy-lucre' mountains pocketed by a bunch of lowlife impostor scum-bags who should be ashamed to be living, walking and DRINKING anywhere near the City of Swansea.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2016 12:38]

Argus!

The Trust news? on 12:33 - Oct 26 with 1827 viewsmonmouth

What happened to the club is some lying snakes sold it off for personl gain without a single care for its future.

The rest is the necessary growing pains about how to build a strong vibrant Trust for the 'new world', the only protection we have. Or in my mind it is anyway.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Trust news? on 12:47 - Oct 26 with 1776 viewsE20Jack

The Trust news? on 12:33 - Oct 26 by monmouth

What happened to the club is some lying snakes sold it off for personl gain without a single care for its future.

The rest is the necessary growing pains about how to build a strong vibrant Trust for the 'new world', the only protection we have. Or in my mind it is anyway.

Well for me the horse has bolted. With the Americans having 75%+ of voting rights the Trust can never be strong regardless of the intrinsic harmony of it. The Trust was there to stop it happening which it couldn't do for whatever reason you choose to believe, so it's basically now a glorified tell tale organisation that's only power is to shame people into not acting like corrupt t*ats - however that power seems redundant too considering we are dealing with particularly shameless individuals.

The Trust news? on 12:49 - Oct 26 with 1767 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Trust news? on 12:32 - Oct 26 by Wingstandwood

I gave £1,000+ so I am now an officially rich philanthropist who wants to give it all away!..... Unlike some SCFC directors/ex SCFC directors and the occasional hanger on! The fact is winding it up may be the best thing to do to some. I cannot make up my mind?????

I reckon all share money (if sold) should be given to local charities. That share sell money will indeed be most HONEST, KIND and VIRTUOUS! It will take away the hurt of complete and utter betrayal by other filth.

Unlike the 'shit-stained-filthy-lucre' mountains pocketed by a bunch of lowlife impostor scum-bags who should be ashamed to be living, walking and DRINKING anywhere near the City of Swansea.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2016 12:38]

I agree with a lot of that bar from giving it to charity .

I want a slice of it !!

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Trust news? on 12:53 - Oct 26 with 1758 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Trust is an institution, it is NOT Huw Cooze.
The trust is still necessary, so if the Fans are not happy with the way it has been run in the past there appears to be 2 courses of action.
1. Huw Cooze resigns and is replaced by a suitable and willing individual.
2. Huw Cooze carries on but is not paid by the club and his "printing" contract is withdrawn.

However, whichever way it goes, if the Director requires expenses then his time and expenses must be presented to the Trust for authorisation.
Payment from trust funds is obviously going to reduce the trust's war chest.
Login to get fewer ads

The Trust news? on 12:56 - Oct 26 with 1751 viewsperchrockjack

Whilst in the meantime, the team is going down the shitter.

Still, come May, it ll be great for those always saying they were right

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Trust news? on 13:01 - Oct 26 with 1732 viewsjack247

The Trust news? on 12:49 - Oct 26 by oh_tommy_tommy

I agree with a lot of that bar from giving it to charity .

I want a slice of it !!

Do they actually have any tangible money? Everyone's £10 a year won go far. Have they been paid dividends in the past or something?
The Trust news? on 13:04 - Oct 26 with 1725 viewsjack247

The Trust news? on 12:56 - Oct 26 by perchrockjack

Yes Perch. As unsavoury as this all is, let's not lose focus of the real problem at hand. Levien and Kaplan must be rubbing their hands at this, so must Huw J and the gang.
The Trust news? on 13:09 - Oct 26 with 1709 viewsperchrockjack

Two views

One the yanks rin off with to money

Other they run the club down then fook off

Sorry another view, they do as they suggested and build the club.

It's up to them .

We can't do anything st all so all this bitching is as of nothing.

All that will happen is that the fan base will splinter

We are on very thin ice, not just on the pitch or at board level

We ve been this way before and we ended up in the sewer.

We don't know what will happen but plenty seem to believe they know the future.

The Trust news? on 13:18 - Oct 26 with 1679 viewsWhiterockin

The Trust news? on 13:01 - Oct 26 by jack247

Do they actually have any tangible money? Everyone's £10 a year won go far. Have they been paid dividends in the past or something?

I asked this question earlier in the week.

http://www.swanstrust.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Trust-Audited-Accounts-20
The Trust news? on 13:20 - Oct 26 with 1676 viewsvetchonian

The Trust news? on 12:56 - Oct 26 by perchrockjack

I find myself agreeing with you Perch
As I see it all this "smoke" regarding the HC issue is music to the new owners and the sellouts ears.Whilst it is an area for concern and one which the Trust has put in place some controls for the future I dont think there is where we as a fan base should be concentrating.
1. We have a team struggling in the league....anyone who believes Saturdays performance was a huge improvement on Guidos teams of his last few matches needs to look again. We all know why we are struggling and the blame laid at the managers door with a "strange" choice of replacement....I will still give him benefit of the doubt.
I have a worry Curt will be "hung out to dry" should we not start winning games soon . They will use the excuse Curt and other "junior" backroom staff have been guiding Bob and then dismiss Curt .... I so hope I am wrong.!
We really need to stay in the PL otherwise I believe we will go into freefall despite the greed issues being there has created.
WE need to get behind the team and then hope our new owners do the right thing in January.
2. SCFC is in danger of dissapearing.....the SCFC I loved has gone due to some so called fans selling out but I do not wnat to see SCFC dissapear or get swallowed up as some cash cow for some souless bankers or something that rhymes with that.
As I see it we need to stop these stupid "I told you so" personal vendettas, allow the Trust to get their house properly in order and all focus on doing what can be done to ensure we retain PL status and more so a sustainble professional football club in Swansea.
I am half inclined to think that one of the sell outs has done all they can to ensure this news re SD renumeration broke so as to deflect away form the main agenda.....looks like they have succeeded. I quess Lisa asked the question follwoing on from the Trust statement where we got to know what had or hadnt been going on during the sale. She was just trying to establish I quess who the SD was now "accountable "to and I wonder if the fact he was paid had any effect on the validity of the "shareholders" agreements?
I m numb by it all and know we will go through this again when the Americans "cash" us in to who knows who and all certain individuals wnat to do is rake up the past, tell us "I told you so" and help deflect attention from those who really betrayed us along with those who are here to "rape " us in the meanwhile ROme is burning !

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Trust news? on 13:26 - Oct 26 with 1658 viewsjack247

The Trust news? on 13:09 - Oct 26 by perchrockjack

Two views

One the yanks rin off with to money

Other they run the club down then fook off

Sorry another view, they do as they suggested and build the club.

It's up to them .

We can't do anything st all so all this bitching is as of nothing.

All that will happen is that the fan base will splinter

We are on very thin ice, not just on the pitch or at board level

We ve been this way before and we ended up in the sewer.

We don't know what will happen but plenty seem to believe they know the future.

I don't see them running off with the money or trying to run us into the ground. May happen, but won't be their intention.

Two reasons I can see for them getting involved.

To reduce costs and increase revenues, then sell us on at a profit
Judging by their appointments so far, they may well believe there is a massive profit to be made Stateside if they can turn us into FC USA.

Whichever way, they have to be very careful and need to ensure we remain competitive on the pitch. They aren't doing that at the moment. Biggest concern is we aren't their target market. Petty was screwed the minute the people of Swansea turned against him. The money coming in from match days, season tickets, club shop etc now probably isn't far off irrelevant to these guys. They can afford to treat us with the contempt they have been.

We will need a strong and united trust if this all goes tits up.
The Trust news? on 13:34 - Oct 26 with 1397 viewsmonmouth

Not to me Vetch. To me it's simple.

1) All real anger, contempt and disgust aimed at Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen and Van Zwed. The others were always in it for the money....sorry so were the first four but they pretended otherwise.

2) The Trust to get its act together pdq, kill all the shit and take concrete actions - I've said what I think some are elsewhere - for a remodelled future. More of the same is not an option. This time last week they had set out their stall for the PR battle ahead very well. They need to grasp back that initiative straight away with as much ruthlessness as necessary.

3) Support the team as best you can (as I've said, I'm struggling a bit with this at the moment, as 'club' and 'team' to me were not until recently separate entities in my mind). To allude that multi millionaire players will give a shit about all this other stuff is laughable. they need to pull their pampered fingers out and Bradley needs to sort them out and prove he's worth his salt and not a token.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Trust news? on 13:35 - Oct 26 with 1388 viewsperchrockjack

Vetch

Trust me,I m older than most on here and smarter than many could imagine.

Ive seen much in my life, much death ,much joy and sadness ,many false dawns,much bullshite, even more faceless feckers with time on their hands.

I've seen football fans at their worst. Yet some like T2c are seen as real fans or heroes when really they are simply sad jokes .

If fans splinter ,as we are, we will fall like a stone ,then the likes of T2C can comfort themselves daily with the knowledge they knew best.

We ve driven fans away by corporate greed, salaries, anodyne personalities in the game.

The trust ain't perfect but it's done a job and to see people like Phil and Jim be drawn into the morass of filthy trial by Internet really has finished me off as a fan who goes to games.

Many are following. Anyone reading the latest from Chrissy will be thinking back to his prime as a poster ,a real man,fan,lover,drinker, proper man . Wrong. More fans and would be followers will resist going to any games and that is not the way to grow our club.

We need to accept the fact the takeover wasn't done ethically. That is what financially foolhardy remains to be seen. We could stay up this season . Be good would it not.

We need to desist from further endangering our club and this internet poison will have an affect.

The Trust news? on 13:36 - Oct 26 with 1383 viewsLeonisGod

Not sure why people are surprised that HC is taking a payment from the club. He's a Director, they all take payments. It doesn't appesr to have compromised his position, as the episode with the forst attempted buy-out shows. Presumably his payment is shown in the accounts?
The Trust news? on 13:41 - Oct 26 with 1366 viewsperchrockjack

Completely agree with that resume

Uxbridge had the decency to reply to my simple question of last week .

I see no sense in the Yanks running us down

If they sell at a profit with us still in Prem League ,I will be taking Lady P away for a weekend of Adult fun .

I'm truly not bothered as to whom owns us. It's what football is now.

My local club is locally owned and I've no intention of going there

The Trust news? on 13:50 - Oct 26 with 1335 viewsFlashberryjack

£££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££ AND MORE ££££££££££££££££££££££

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Trust news? on 14:13 - Oct 26 with 1288 viewslonglostjack

The Trust news? on 13:36 - Oct 26 by LeonisGod

Not sure why people are surprised that HC is taking a payment from the club. He's a Director, they all take payments. It doesn't appesr to have compromised his position, as the episode with the forst attempted buy-out shows. Presumably his payment is shown in the accounts?

It would have been better if it had been paid to the Trust for the Trust to then reimburse HC. There may well have been reasons why that was not possible or impractical I have no idea, I'm not a lawyer. There's no bloody point in pressing the self-destruct button though. What alternative is there to the Trust - especially one that will, I'm sure have learnt from past mistakes, and come out of this stronger. Time to look forward now and put the "I told you so" stuff to bed.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2016 14:14]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Trust news? on 14:22 - Oct 26 with 1265 viewsperchrockjack

The Trust news? on 14:13 - Oct 26 by longlostjack

It would have been better if it had been paid to the Trust for the Trust to then reimburse HC. There may well have been reasons why that was not possible or impractical I have no idea, I'm not a lawyer. There's no bloody point in pressing the self-destruct button though. What alternative is there to the Trust - especially one that will, I'm sure have learnt from past mistakes, and come out of this stronger. Time to look forward now and put the "I told you so" stuff to bed.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2016 14:14]

Again, a cracking post and one which surely most fans agree with.

Blood letting isnt the answer

The Trust news? on 14:28 - Oct 26 with 1255 viewsDarran

The Trust news? on 13:35 - Oct 26 by perchrockjack

Vetch

Trust me,I m older than most on here and smarter than many could imagine.

Ive seen much in my life, much death ,much joy and sadness ,many false dawns,much bullshite, even more faceless feckers with time on their hands.

I've seen football fans at their worst. Yet some like T2c are seen as real fans or heroes when really they are simply sad jokes .

If fans splinter ,as we are, we will fall like a stone ,then the likes of T2C can comfort themselves daily with the knowledge they knew best.

We ve driven fans away by corporate greed, salaries, anodyne personalities in the game.

The trust ain't perfect but it's done a job and to see people like Phil and Jim be drawn into the morass of filthy trial by Internet really has finished me off as a fan who goes to games.

Many are following. Anyone reading the latest from Chrissy will be thinking back to his prime as a poster ,a real man,fan,lover,drinker, proper man . Wrong. More fans and would be followers will resist going to any games and that is not the way to grow our club.

We need to accept the fact the takeover wasn't done ethically. That is what financially foolhardy remains to be seen. We could stay up this season . Be good would it not.

We need to desist from further endangering our club and this internet poison will have an affect.

Why don't you just ignore the prick?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Trust news? on 14:49 - Oct 26 with 1214 viewsAustinIsOurHero

The Trust news? on 13:50 - Oct 26 by Flashberryjack

£££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££ AND MORE ££££££££££££££££££££££

mo money, mo problems
[Post edited 26 Oct 2016 14:51]

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

The Trust news? on 15:07 - Oct 26 with 1178 viewsJackUlation

The Trust news? on 10:33 - Oct 26 by perchrockjack

So, given the Trust is basically devious , should it be wound up.

What is to be done, apart from squabbling on here.

Would it be better if we were wound up only this time no gang of 5 are there to save us.

Things ain't good but this hate led by the usual suspect will corrode our club .

The shares (21%) should be donated to Mel Nurse, and a new trust formed ASAP.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024