Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Citeh smash up Toilets 17:02 - Oct 27 with 2093 viewsmax936

At Old Trafford, fuking brain dead imbeciles simple as that, any that are identified should be banned from attending any Stadiums for life.

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/football/manchester-city-fans-filmed-smashing-up-

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Citeh smash up Toilets on 17:08 - Oct 27 with 1500 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Terrible hygiene, like when the Basseys smashed ours up. Should have locked there in there with the overflowing cisterns

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Citeh smash up Toilets on 17:08 - Oct 27 with 1499 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Terrible hygiene, like when the Basseys smashed ours up. Should have locked them in there with the overflowing cisterns

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Citeh smash up Toilets on 17:12 - Oct 27 with 1475 viewsJackfath

Citeh smash up Toilets on 17:08 - Oct 27 by NeiltheTaylor

Terrible hygiene, like when the Basseys smashed ours up. Should have locked them in there with the overflowing cisterns

You can say that again.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Citeh smash up Toilets on 17:16 - Oct 27 with 1459 viewsjackal

Mind you the ones In Legoland were wrecked too.
Citeh smash up Toilets on 17:27 - Oct 27 with 1429 viewsSmellyplumz

I'm sure

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Citeh smash up Toilets on 17:40 - Oct 27 with 1400 viewsmax936

Terrible hygiene, like when the Basseys smashed ours up. Should have locked there in there with the overflowing cisterns

Same should have applied to them and any other so called Football Fans who deliberately cause such damage.

Citeh smash up Toilets on 17:43 - Oct 27 with 1389 viewsDarran

There was a video on Twitter last night of a fella going around filming United fans outside OT asking them what part of Manchester they were from.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Citeh smash up Toilets on 17:46 - Oct 27 with 1381 viewsmax936

Citeh smash up Toilets on 17:43 - Oct 27 by Darran

There was a video on Twitter last night of a fella going around filming United fans outside OT asking them what part of Manchester they were from.

There quite a few in Cimla that rarely miss a game, they don't wreck toilets though, I'm pretty sure of that.

Login to get fewer ads

Citeh smash up Toilets on 17:50 - Oct 27 with 1367 viewsDarran

Here it is.

[Post edited 27 Oct 2016 18:02]

Citeh smash up Toilets on 17:55 - Oct 27 with 1353 viewsairedale

Someone's going to kick up a stink about it I reckon.
Citeh smash up Toilets on 18:03 - Oct 27 with 1324 viewsDarran

Citeh smash up Toilets on 17:50 - Oct 27 by Darran

Here it is.

[Post edited 27 Oct 2016 18:02]

No idea why that's not working the tweet is still there.

Citeh smash up Toilets on 18:12 - Oct 27 with 1300 viewsairedale

City supporters must have thought they were now unbeatable when Pep signed on. Somebody must have been pulling their collective chain.
Citeh smash up Toilets on 18:16 - Oct 27 with 1288 viewsWingstandwood

Citeh smash up Toilets on 17:43 - Oct 27 by Darran

Or more to the point what part of places like Hertfordshire etc..... that's where Man Unt's hardcore (plastic) support tends to originate from nowadays.

Oh and don't start me on their hooligan-firm of old (still in existence?) the notorious 'Cockney-Reds' . You just cannot make that one up!

Argus!

Citeh smash up Toilets on 18:34 - Oct 27 with 1246 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Whenever I have attended matches at Old Trafford, the vast majority of people sitting around me sounded as if they were local to Manchester. Vandalising the greatest club stadium in England is a hideous thing to do.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Citeh smash up Toilets on 18:37 - Oct 27 with 1234 viewsOldjack

Citeh smash up Toilets on 18:34 - Oct 27 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Whenever I have attended matches at Old Trafford, the vast majority of people sitting around me sounded as if they were local to Manchester. Vandalising the greatest club stadium in England is a hideous thing to do.

schuuuuu you fool Vandalising any ground is hideous ,red manc lover

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Citeh smash up Toilets on 18:39 - Oct 27 with 1231 viewsCooperman

The largest but not the greatest, IMO of course.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Citeh smash up Toilets on 18:48 - Oct 27 with 1207 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Citeh smash up Toilets on 18:39 - Oct 27 by Cooperman

The largest but not the greatest, IMO of course.

It is a close call between Anfield and Old Trafford in my opinion.

One thing for sure is that The Liberty stadium would be considerably low on such a list. A truly awful stadium to play football matches in for a club team. There is a reason all other teams, when possible, situate away supporters out of sight. Surely attacking or defending with 3000 of your own supporters directly behind or in front of you provides a great benefit.

Then you have the issue with the location the stadium was built, limiting any quick expansion. Truly disastrous and whoever signed off on it should find another profession.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Citeh smash up Toilets on 18:59 - Oct 27 with 1184 viewsCooperman

Citeh smash up Toilets on 18:48 - Oct 27 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

One thing for sure is that The Liberty stadium would be considerably low on such a list. A truly awful stadium to play football matches in for a club team. There is a reason all other teams, when possible, situate away supporters out of sight. Surely attacking or defending with 3000 of your own supporters directly behind or in front of you provides a great benefit.

Then you have the issue with the location the stadium was built, limiting any quick expansion. Truly disastrous and whoever signed off on it should find another profession.

I would go with The Emirates.

The issue with away fans at fortress Liberty is the need to cater for up to 2000 of them. Segregating one corner simply doesn't provide sufficient seats and we are forced to spread across one end. If we returned to The Championship then we could shoehorn say 400 Norwich fans into a slightly more isolated position.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Citeh smash up Toilets on 19:14 - Oct 27 with 1157 viewsWarwickHunt

The Cheshire accent is quite similar to Manc to the untrained ear...

Manchester itself is overwhelmingly blue.
Citeh smash up Toilets on 19:38 - Oct 27 with 1093 viewswaynekerr55

Citeh smash up Toilets on 19:14 - Oct 27 by WarwickHunt

What about Ashton Under Lyme?

Lord Lee played for them once upon a time

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Citeh smash up Toilets on 19:51 - Oct 27 with 1059 viewsFireboy

Citeh smash up Toilets on 19:14 - Oct 27 by WarwickHunt

I concur with you WH

I live oop norf and I can say that manchestoooor is definitely a lot more blue than red
Citeh smash up Toilets on 20:05 - Oct 27 with 1022 viewsLeonisGod

Probably had those f*ckin taps on that are supposed to know when your hands are there, but never do. So I reckon those sinks were asking for it.
Citeh smash up Toilets on 20:10 - Oct 27 with 1008 viewsMorganator100

Went to the game last night with 6 mates, none of us from Manchester. Then again only 2 supported Man Utd. I went as he had cheap tickets and all together.

The people around us were 70% Irish, 3 French people, a group of Chinese but they could have been from Manchester.

As for best stadium, it's not a patch on Millenium Stadium.
Citeh smash up Toilets on 20:36 - Oct 27 with 955 viewsWarwickHunt

Citeh smash up Toilets on 20:10 - Oct 27 by Morganator100

Went to the game last night with 6 mates, none of us from Manchester. Then again only 2 supported Man Utd. I went as he had cheap tickets and all together.

The people around us were 70% Irish, 3 French people, a group of Chinese but they could have been from Manchester.

As for best stadium, it's not a patch on Millenium Stadium.

The hotels are full of Paddies and Scandies on match weekends.
Literally hundreds of coaches from all over the UK parked up around the ground.

Plastic cûnts.
Citeh smash up Toilets on 20:44 - Oct 27 with 927 viewspencoedjack

Citeh smash up Toilets on 18:48 - Oct 27 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I'd imagine OT is full of tw*ts like you so give me the liberty any day
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024