Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alan Curtis 16:57 - Nov 6 with 2563 viewsjackportis

Time to step up again sir. Please sort it out.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Alan Curtis on 17:02 - Nov 6 with 2514 viewsdobjack2

He deserves better than having that card played on him again.
Alan Curtis on 17:08 - Nov 6 with 2461 viewsangryjack

f*ck no,taylor be back in side his little bum boy
N/A. on 17:10 - Nov 6 with 2425 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 1:51]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Alan Curtis on 17:10 - Nov 6 with 2414 viewsSmellyplumz

So basically saddle a club legend with relegating the club he loves, aye righto

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Alan Curtis on 17:11 - Nov 6 with 2389 viewsperchrockjack

Nope.

He s not helping Bob that much

We need a rot and branch clear out.

Chairman, manager, coach.

It's too late for this season but we can build again.

If people want it,that is

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Alan Curtis on 17:13 - Nov 6 with 2369 viewsjackportis

He's paid a decent wedge. He has respect from fans. He has done this before. So right Ho indeed

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Alan Curtis on 17:13 - Nov 6 with 2369 viewsWarwickHunt

The best thing Curtis can do is to tell the Yanks what a clueless tw@t Bradley is and we're nailed on for relegation unless we get a proper manager in, pronto.
Alan Curtis on 17:15 - Nov 6 with 2338 viewsSmellyplumz

Alan Curtis on 17:13 - Nov 6 by jackportis

He's paid a decent wedge. He has respect from fans. He has done this before. So right Ho indeed

So you truly believe that Alan can turn this squad around, why didn't you say.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Login to get fewer ads

Alan Curtis on 17:20 - Nov 6 with 2263 viewslonglostjack

Alan Curtis on 17:13 - Nov 6 by WarwickHunt

The best thing Curtis can do is to tell the Yanks what a clueless tw@t Bradley is and we're nailed on for relegation unless we get a proper manager in, pronto.

This times a bloody 1000

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Alan Curtis on 17:27 - Nov 6 with 2206 viewsGundog

Curtis should have been given the job at the start of the season.
He is the only person that knows the squad and how to work it.
We have been turned into a laughing stock and I can only blame this on Jenkins and his money grabbing cronies.

Poll: should Leon still be the main man in midfield

Alan Curtis on 17:29 - Nov 6 with 2189 viewsTrundle10

Curt is a club great. However if he was that good at management why hasnt he wirked the oracle this season. Cant have it both ways
Alan Curtis on 17:30 - Nov 6 with 2175 viewsandrew

Alan Curtis on 17:27 - Nov 6 by Gundog

Curtis should have been given the job at the start of the season.
He is the only person that knows the squad and how to work it.
We have been turned into a laughing stock and I can only blame this on Jenkins and his money grabbing cronies.

That squad is crap.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Alan Curtis on 17:31 - Nov 6 with 2148 viewsOldjack

Alan Curtis on 17:30 - Nov 6 by andrew

That squad is crap.

The manger is crap and way out of his depth

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Alan Curtis on 17:32 - Nov 6 with 2134 viewsGundog

Alan Curtis on 17:30 - Nov 6 by andrew

That squad is crap.

so is that comment

Poll: should Leon still be the main man in midfield

Alan Curtis on 17:35 - Nov 6 with 2109 viewsunion_jack

Alan Curtis on 17:32 - Nov 6 by Gundog

so is that comment

True though.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Alan Curtis on 18:49 - Nov 6 with 1898 viewsmajorraglan

There was a poster on another thread last week who stated that AC had gone to the board after the Sunderland game in January asking for help which was Guidolin was brought in. If he wanted help last year I can't see him wanting another stab at things this season when the situation is even more dire.
Things ain't looking good!
Alan Curtis on 18:54 - Nov 6 with 1846 viewsBanosswan

Alan Curtis on 17:29 - Nov 6 by Trundle10

Curt is a club great. However if he was that good at management why hasnt he wirked the oracle this season. Cant have it both ways

It's well documented he doesn't want any managerial job full time. He's helped us out in the past because he's an honourable man.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Alan Curtis on 18:56 - Nov 6 with 1815 viewsjackportis

Alan Curtis on 18:54 - Nov 6 by Banosswan

It's well documented he doesn't want any managerial job full time. He's helped us out in the past because he's an honourable man.

He can be head coach then.

Alan Curtis on 19:05 - Nov 6 with 1780 viewsPrivate_Partz

It nearly killed the poor buggar last time but I agree.
There is no one left in my book and he cannot be worse than Bob a Job. I suspect even Bob would be glad to slip out the back door by the look of him.
Curt and some experienced help might give us a glimmer of hope but I fear we are beyond any help.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Alan Curtis on 19:06 - Nov 6 with 1779 viewsMatlock_Jack

Don't think Curtis is the answer........he's had us a couple of times IIRC and I don't recall any trees being torn up.

Hard to see Mourinho keeping this lot up TBH.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024