Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 11:53 - Nov 15 with 48144 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 19 Nov 2016 14:08]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:35 - Nov 15 with 9357 viewsmarchamjack

Oh Jesus Christ. And there's a game now as well on Saturday. Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse. An actual game. We are fckd.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:46 - Nov 15 with 9344 viewsNeathJack

5-0.
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:50 - Nov 15 with 9282 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:46 - Nov 15 by NeathJack

5-0.

6-0 would be even better.

Perhaps then the penny will finally drop with the utter fûckwits running our club that we're nailed on for relegation with Clueless Bob and "Messiah" Jenkins.

Perhaps they'll realise that we need to get people in who know their arse from their elbow. Now, not January.
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:44 - Nov 15 with 9234 viewsLegend83

We are going to get bum-raped, without lube.
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:48 - Nov 15 with 9225 viewsLeonWasGod

0-3 easy win.

They've got Ash remember and we all know he's shoite. And their manager wasn't even good enough to get an interview with us. No wucking furries - keep the faith
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:23 - Nov 15 with 9187 viewssnork44

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:48 - Nov 15 by LeonWasGod

0-3 easy win.

They've got Ash remember and we all know he's shoite. And their manager wasn't even good enough to get an interview with us. No wucking furries - keep the faith

Everton who are they ? Come on ....... Wibble !!!! 😩😤 We are screwed.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

N/A. on 16:30 - Nov 15 with 9176 viewsHuw57

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:23 - Nov 15 by snork44

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 1:53]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:49 - Nov 15 with 9153 viewsOldjack

I've still yet to see anything about Bob that he's ready for the Prem

3-0

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:56 - Nov 15 with 9142 viewsmonmouth

Screwed. 4-1

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:47 - Nov 15 with 9101 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:56 - Nov 15 by monmouth

Screwed. 4-1

The eternal optimist. Ash own goal?
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:49 - Nov 15 with 9099 viewskarnataka

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:56 - Nov 15 by monmouth

Screwed. 4-1

You think we'll score??
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:14 - Nov 15 with 9071 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:23 - Nov 15 by snork44

Lol, probably.

Not even sure I'll go yet. Seems like a long way to go for a dicking.
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:48 - Nov 15 with 9031 viewsJackFish

Comfortable home win. Probably at least 3-0 though given our recent performances. Maybe they'll be kind enough get someone sent off like Arsenal and make a bit of a game of it - don't see any other way we'll get anything.
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:10 - Nov 15 with 8997 viewskarnataka

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:48 - Nov 15 by JackFish

Comfortable home win. Probably at least 3-0 though given our recent performances. Maybe they'll be kind enough get someone sent off like Arsenal and make a bit of a game of it - don't see any other way we'll get anything.

The only thing that could work in our favour is professional pride overcoming the players complete and utter lack of belief in their manager after the Man Utd debacle. Maybe what Alan Shearer said will inspire them more than anything Bob could say.
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:16 - Nov 15 with 8985 viewsmonmouth

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:49 - Nov 15 by karnataka

You think we'll score??

Penalty. Williams handball.he won't be invisible in blue.

I hope the players will take control and try and prove a point, and we come out scratching and kicking. Literally if necessary. We need to do it in spite of all the myriad w*nkers polluting the whole essence and structure of the club.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:29 - Nov 15 with 8959 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:10 - Nov 15 by karnataka

The only thing that could work in our favour is professional pride overcoming the players complete and utter lack of belief in their manager after the Man Utd debacle. Maybe what Alan Shearer said will inspire them more than anything Bob could say.

They’ll probably listen to what Shearer said, and think he just wanted them to kick lumps out of the opposition, and we’ll end up with 9 men, and Everton with 9 goals.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:31 - Nov 15 with 8959 viewsmax936

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:50 - Nov 15 by WarwickHunt

6-0 would be even better.

Perhaps then the penny will finally drop with the utter fûckwits running our club that we're nailed on for relegation with Clueless Bob and "Messiah" Jenkins.

Perhaps they'll realise that we need to get people in who know their arse from their elbow. Now, not January.

Thing is War, I still very much doubt that they'd sack him, I don't think they'll sack him if we fail to pick a point up this month I really don't.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:36 - Nov 15 with 8951 viewsmax936

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:48 - Nov 15 by LeonWasGod

0-3 easy win.

Williams will be busting a gut to get a goal against us, off his arse or his 50 pence head.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:32 - Nov 15 with 8867 viewsbuilthjack

We will nick it 2-0, the second in the last minute.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:04 - Nov 15 with 8829 viewsAl_Bundy

Lukaku (3) and Ash

4-0

Bob's post match comment - My star of David formation didn't work
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:17 - Nov 15 with 8816 viewsMuteswan

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:04 - Nov 15 by Al_Bundy

Lukaku (3) and Ash

4-0

Bob's post match comment - My star of David formation didn't work

0-1 Swans win in the 90th minute . Nathan Dyer out jumps Ash to head home winner.
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 23:59 - Nov 15 with 8686 viewsTheKirkyLife

I've got Lukaku as my fantasy Captain this week, hoping for a 5/6-0 thrashing of us.
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 00:21 - Nov 16 with 8673 viewsRevJames

It's quite sobering to think that this will probably be the last PL game for us at Goodison Park for quite a while 😕
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 05:53 - Nov 16 with 8608 viewsdameedna

We cannot be as open as Stoke or Man U who should have scored 5 or 6.
There are 6 players I would not play after the United game but that is just me.
Can't see 6 many changes happening.
We no longer have to hang on every minute and a 15 minute break involves not missing much before coming back and seeing Bob's jaw has slackened.
0 - 0 would be a good result.
The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 08:35 - Nov 16 with 8528 viewslifelong

The Official Everton FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 05:53 - Nov 16 by dameedna

We cannot be as open as Stoke or Man U who should have scored 5 or 6.
There are 6 players I would not play after the United game but that is just me.
Can't see 6 many changes happening.
We no longer have to hang on every minute and a 15 minute break involves not missing much before coming back and seeing Bob's jaw has slackened.
0 - 0 would be a good result.

0-0 would be a miraculous result.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024