Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ash interview : Why I Ieft and my hurt at Swans present struggles 15:57 - Nov 18 with 1838 viewsmarchamjack

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/ashley-williams-interv

One of our best ever defenders and we miss him this season.

But fck him now when he plays against us.

Anyway, read if you want.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Ash interview : Why I Ieft and my hurt at Swans present struggles on 16:08 - Nov 18 with 1803 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

If he was able to see the circus behind the scenes in the Spring/Summer then I do not blame him one bit for leaving.

Of course I hope he has no success at his new club, but I hold no hatred towards him for jumping ship. If I was at a club I had no affiliation too going through this sort of mess, I'd jump too.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Ash interview : Why I Ieft and my hurt at Swans present struggles on 17:00 - Nov 18 with 1653 viewsstid

Rubbish! He couldnt get out quick enough! Him and his agent have been holding us for ransom for years.

" I’d never felt the need or want to really go but this time I needed to take myself out of the comfort zone"

So leaving a struggling side (As Captain) for a team that hasn't progressed in years and once again will finish 6-10 at best is going out of the comfort zone? # ££
[Post edited 18 Nov 2016 17:08]
Ash interview : Why I Ieft and my hurt at Swans present struggles on 17:08 - Nov 18 with 1625 viewsDarran

F*ck him.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Ash interview : Why I Ieft and my hurt at Swans present struggles on 17:12 - Nov 18 with 1609 viewsLeonWasGod

Ash interview : Why I Ieft and my hurt at Swans present struggles on 17:00 - Nov 18 by stid

Rubbish! He couldnt get out quick enough! Him and his agent have been holding us for ransom for years.

" I’d never felt the need or want to really go but this time I needed to take myself out of the comfort zone"

So leaving a struggling side (As Captain) for a team that hasn't progressed in years and once again will finish 6-10 at best is going out of the comfort zone? # ££
[Post edited 18 Nov 2016 17:08]

We agreed to match his salary apparently. If that's true, it wasn't about ££
Ash interview : Why I Ieft and my hurt at Swans present struggles on 17:22 - Nov 18 with 1575 viewsLeonWasGod

"I spoke to the American owners before I left — and I can only comment on the conversation I had with them — but I told them I wish we’d had the same chat a year or two ago because some of their plans for the place really impressed me."

Impressive plans? What are they then as the reality, so far, is far from impressive.
Ash interview : Why I Ieft and my hurt at Swans present struggles on 17:39 - Nov 18 with 1503 viewskarnataka

Ash interview : Why I Ieft and my hurt at Swans present struggles on 17:22 - Nov 18 by LeonWasGod

"I spoke to the American owners before I left — and I can only comment on the conversation I had with them — but I told them I wish we’d had the same chat a year or two ago because some of their plans for the place really impressed me."

Impressive plans? What are they then as the reality, so far, is far from impressive.

I sure they can talk the talk as well as any confidence trickster.
Ash interview : Why I Ieft and my hurt at Swans present struggles on 17:41 - Nov 18 with 1490 viewsjacabertawe

Let's face it that he was damned by some fans, whatever he said. I choose to believe what was written.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Ash interview : Why I Ieft and my hurt at Swans present struggles on 18:32 - Nov 18 with 1396 viewsKGriz16

Ash interview : Why I Ieft and my hurt at Swans present struggles on 17:08 - Nov 18 by Darran

F*ck him.

couldn't agree more.
Login to get fewer ads

Ash interview : Why I Ieft and my hurt at Swans present struggles on 18:39 - Nov 18 with 1354 viewsSwanjaxs

Ash interview : Why I Ieft and my hurt at Swans present struggles on 17:08 - Nov 18 by Darran

F*ck him.

With bells on!!! 🔔🕭🔔

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Ash interview : Why I Ieft and my hurt at Swans present struggles on 18:40 - Nov 18 with 1351 viewslonglostjack

F*ck him.

Yep

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024