Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO AberHugh 18:36 - Dec 3 with 2757 viewsDarran

If that was you on Call Rob outstanding.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

FAO AberHugh on 18:37 - Dec 3 with 2025 viewsexiledclaseboy

What did he say?

Poll: Tory leader

FAO AberHugh on 18:39 - Dec 3 with 1996 viewsDarran

FAO AberHugh on 18:37 - Dec 3 by exiledclaseboy

What did he say?

He said since Bony left we've sold £70million worth of players and spent £31million so where's the money gone?
[Post edited 3 Dec 2016 18:39]

FAO AberHugh on 18:45 - Dec 3 with 1943 viewsunion_jack

FAO AberHugh on 18:39 - Dec 3 by Darran

He said since Bony left we've sold £70million worth of players and spent £31million so where's the money gone?

Ted from Richmond, Virginia (via Tenby) was really good in what he said.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

FAO AberHugh on 18:45 - Dec 3 with 1941 viewsDarran

FAO AberHugh on 18:45 - Dec 3 by union_jack

Ted from Richmond, Virginia (via Tenby) was really good in what he said.

Yes.

FAO AberHugh on 18:45 - Dec 3 with 1941 viewsCooperman

Darran, if I only had one question to ask it would be "where the fuk has the money gone?".
That is all. Everything else stems from there.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

FAO AberHugh on 18:47 - Dec 3 with 1900 viewsDarran

FAO AberHugh on 18:45 - Dec 3 by Cooperman

Darran, if I only had one question to ask it would be "where the fuk has the money gone?".
That is all. Everything else stems from there.

Absolutely and there's Sky money coming in.

FAO AberHugh on 18:49 - Dec 3 with 1885 viewscostalotta

I'm glad it's being discussed and some great calls. Most of the callers and even Blakey and Danny have been pretty much spot on.
FAO AberHugh on 18:49 - Dec 3 with 1875 viewsOldjack

special payments to the sacked managers init

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

FAO AberHugh on 18:50 - Dec 3 with 1856 viewsCooperman

FAO AberHugh on 18:47 - Dec 3 by Darran

Absolutely and there's Sky money coming in.

Aye, 'the money' includes Sky money, PL prize money, transfer profit. WTF has been going on?

FAO AberHugh on 18:53 - Dec 3 with 1814 viewsunion_jack

Cardiff fans complaining its the Swansea City phone-in

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

FAO AberHugh on 18:54 - Dec 3 with 1813 viewsWhiterockin

FAO AberHugh on 18:50 - Dec 3 by Cooperman

Aye, 'the money' includes Sky money, PL prize money, transfer profit. WTF has been going on?

I will give you a clue. Greedy bastards.
FAO AberHugh on 18:55 - Dec 3 with 1787 viewsDarran

FAO AberHugh on 18:49 - Dec 3 by Oldjack

So we payed £39million between Monk and Frankie?

Dear God you're fùcking thick.

FAO AberHugh on 18:56 - Dec 3 with 1755 viewsCooperman

FAO AberHugh on 18:49 - Dec 3 by Oldjack

£3.9m maybe but not £39m.

FAO AberHugh on 18:57 - Dec 3 with 1736 viewsJackfath

FAO AberHugh on 18:55 - Dec 3 by Darran

So we payed £39million between Monk and Frankie?

Dear God you're fùcking thick.

£39 Million would have bought a couple of corking players.

Another issue (as well as all the others)is that even if they were prepared to spend in January, which quality would even want to come and fight like he would have to.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

FAO AberHugh on 18:57 - Dec 3 with 1728 viewsDarran

FAO AberHugh on 18:56 - Dec 3 by Cooperman

£3.9m maybe but not £39m.

I doubt it was that much myself.

FAO AberHugh on 18:59 - Dec 3 with 1705 viewsCooperman

FAO AberHugh on 18:57 - Dec 3 by Darran

I doubt it was that much myself.

As I eluded to on Twitter, there's a small compliment of back room boys to pay off.

FAO AberHugh on 19:13 - Dec 3 with 1616 viewsskippyjack

You're forgetting about the 20 million per year supporters donate an all..

70 million
20 million
20 million
90 million sky money
90 million Sky money

if sacking two managers
training complex
salaries
maintenance costs

in the last 2 years add up to 300 million plus... something isn't quite right.. unless the dividends were more than what the accounts state.

This is just the last two years.. we've been in the black since we've got here, the training facilities have been a 5 year job..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

FAO AberHugh on 19:18 - Dec 3 with 1574 viewsjackrabbit

FAO AberHugh on 18:57 - Dec 3 by Jackfath

£39 Million would have bought a couple of corking players.

Another issue (as well as all the others)is that even if they were prepared to spend in January, which quality would even want to come and fight like he would have to.

Yeah we'll have a better chance if we're not rooted to the rock bottom of the table. If we can get to 19th or 18th by Jan1st we might have a chance. A player will look more fondly on a club that looks like they can escape the drop.
What we can offer is first team Premier League football, and that must be attractive to a perennial bench-warmer. It worked with Fabianski, Gylfi and Shelvey. Of course we weren't relegation fodder in those days. But with the contractual built-in protections to combat the possibility of relegation, a player might feel we're worth a punt.
FAO AberHugh on 19:19 - Dec 3 with 1559 views3swan

FAO AberHugh on 19:18 - Dec 3 by jackrabbit

Yeah we'll have a better chance if we're not rooted to the rock bottom of the table. If we can get to 19th or 18th by Jan1st we might have a chance. A player will look more fondly on a club that looks like they can escape the drop.
What we can offer is first team Premier League football, and that must be attractive to a perennial bench-warmer. It worked with Fabianski, Gylfi and Shelvey. Of course we weren't relegation fodder in those days. But with the contractual built-in protections to combat the possibility of relegation, a player might feel we're worth a punt.

I can't see anything apart from loan players
FAO AberHugh on 19:23 - Dec 3 with 1524 viewsWingstandwood

They will be people that will allege that the sellouts have dishonestly syphoned off millions into their own back pockets pre-sellout. Stuff of that type IMO would be a natural phenomenon bearing in mind?..... The disgusting, dirty, greedy, despicable, selfish, double-dealing, double crossing, sly, underhanded, treacherous, unprincipled, offensive, dishonourable, unethical, immoral, contemptible, indecent, cunning, disgraceful, appalling, abhorrent etc the way they sold their shares.

P.S. and to think the vile lowlife, leaching, parasitic scumbag filth still expect boardroom titles, status and treatment. That is what really twists the knife because usually scum that rapes a club f#cks off ASAP.

Argus!

FAO AberHugh on 19:32 - Dec 3 with 1459 viewsaberhugh

It was good to get the air time. I fully understand that a club like Swansea must live within its means. However, to retain your Premier status does not mean the club can sustain asset stripping.
Since Bony departed there is a difference of £39 million between sales and purchases. Where is that money? Clearly not on the pitch or in the management team. Guidolin and Bradley are cheap in terms of wages, experience in the Premier League and ability.
Allardyce or a very experienced manager will want top dollar. This does not fit in with the plan to take cash out of the club. Rob tried to tell me about wages, sorry taken care of by the tv money. What about Borja he said, sorry Bob listen to me and do the Maths, purchases are millions below sales.
We are currently the victims of incompetence and robbery.
FAO AberHugh on 19:37 - Dec 3 with 1399 viewscostalotta

FAO AberHugh on 19:32 - Dec 3 by aberhugh

It was good to get the air time. I fully understand that a club like Swansea must live within its means. However, to retain your Premier status does not mean the club can sustain asset stripping.
Since Bony departed there is a difference of £39 million between sales and purchases. Where is that money? Clearly not on the pitch or in the management team. Guidolin and Bradley are cheap in terms of wages, experience in the Premier League and ability.
Allardyce or a very experienced manager will want top dollar. This does not fit in with the plan to take cash out of the club. Rob tried to tell me about wages, sorry taken care of by the tv money. What about Borja he said, sorry Bob listen to me and do the Maths, purchases are millions below sales.
We are currently the victims of incompetence and robbery.

Not directed at you...

So what are we going to do about it?
FAO AberHugh on 19:39 - Dec 3 with 1377 viewsJackfath

FAO AberHugh on 19:37 - Dec 3 by costalotta

Not directed at you...

So what are we going to do about it?

I would hope the Trust are delving deep into this issue.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

FAO AberHugh on 19:45 - Dec 3 with 1345 viewsSmellyplumz

FAO AberHugh on 19:23 - Dec 3 by Wingstandwood

They will be people that will allege that the sellouts have dishonestly syphoned off millions into their own back pockets pre-sellout. Stuff of that type IMO would be a natural phenomenon bearing in mind?..... The disgusting, dirty, greedy, despicable, selfish, double-dealing, double crossing, sly, underhanded, treacherous, unprincipled, offensive, dishonourable, unethical, immoral, contemptible, indecent, cunning, disgraceful, appalling, abhorrent etc the way they sold their shares.

P.S. and to think the vile lowlife, leaching, parasitic scumbag filth still expect boardroom titles, status and treatment. That is what really twists the knife because usually scum that rapes a club f#cks off ASAP.

Spot on, wonder what that pillock jvs has been tweeting after today's gash

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

FAO AberHugh on 19:59 - Dec 3 with 1284 viewsWingstandwood

FAO AberHugh on 19:45 - Dec 3 by Smellyplumz

Spot on, wonder what that pillock jvs has been tweeting after today's gash

Van Zweden has written a lot on Twitter of late but he has also written himself eternally into SCFC folklore and history books as nothing but a lowlife, leaching, parasitic, scumbag impostor.

Argus!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024