Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many points accumulate till end of Palace away game 21:27 - Dec 3 with 386 viewsshandyjack

How many points accumulate till end of Palace away game

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Expectation for the season

How many points accumulate till end of Palace away game on 11:55 - Dec 4 with 327 viewsJBT95

Ideally we need 11. 20 points after 20 games and I wouldn't be worrying about going down in all honesty.

We need to make the most of the next six games, and we need to win all 3 home matches.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2016 11:56]
How many points accumulate till end of Palace away game on 11:58 - Dec 4 with 318 viewspencoedjack

I'd be amazed if we get to 20 by the end of the season in all honesty.
How many points accumulate till end of Palace away game on 12:52 - Dec 4 with 295 viewsMrSwerve

How many points accumulate till end of Palace away game on 11:55 - Dec 4 by JBT95

Ideally we need 11. 20 points after 20 games and I wouldn't be worrying about going down in all honesty.

We need to make the most of the next six games, and we need to win all 3 home matches.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2016 11:56]

The problem is, I can't see where our next win is coming from. I really can't see us winning more than 3 games for the rest of the season, let alone winning all three of those home games.

I hope I'm wrong but the future looks grim.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024