Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Supporters action group meeting 19th of December 21:21 - Dec 9 with 13310 viewsMurph75

Hey all,

How we doing?

The supporters action group thought it would be a good idea to clarify our intentions before the meeting on the 19th of December.

Our main purpose of getting together is to raise awareness amongst the supporters (especially those who don’t frequent forums such as this) to what exactly is happening and has happened at boardroom level. Basically any action that we take at this point will be against the selling shareholders.

Personally, we have no ill feeling to the new owners as of yet. We believe that to take action against them at this time could be very detrimental to both the short and possibly long term future of the club.

We wish to put this out too you all, as people do have different views, but for now at least this will be our agenda, which will be open to all suggestions to create a mandate towards the best possible way to move forward.

We will try to answer any questions you may have, but please at this time accept that no specific details will be revealed on public forums until a clear mandate has been set. We look forward to your support.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2016 21:41]
Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 10:15 - Dec 17 with 1929 viewsMurph75

Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 10:12 - Dec 17 by WarwickHunt

Probably because SAG sounds like a fitness class for fat lasses.

Look on the bright side - you may have pulled.

The name was just the title of a thread.

What have you done about the situation you pr!ck.
Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 10:31 - Dec 17 with 1884 viewsRancid

Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 09:40 - Dec 17 by Murph75

Lose all credibility?

First of all I'm not really bothered what people think about me on an internet forum and secondly I suggested the meeting as it would seem nobody else had the balls to actually do something apart from moan about doing something.

So please don't talk about me losing credibility. I've done more than most so far.

It was just a ploy to get you on here and posting that the meeting is going aheade.Calm down dear!!
Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 10:35 - Dec 17 with 1873 viewsperchrockjack

Best option is to see Kaplan and levein make a return on their money and we stay up.

Worst option they don't and we fall like a stone.

I hope for the former

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 10:35 - Dec 17 with 1873 viewsMurph75

Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 10:31 - Dec 17 by Rancid

It was just a ploy to get you on here and posting that the meeting is going aheade.Calm down dear!!

Yeah of course it was.

After reading some of the sh!t on here I've questioned whether I can be arsed getting involved with something like this. It would seems it's going to cause more hassle than it's worth.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2016 10:36]
Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 10:37 - Dec 17 with 1868 viewspencoedjack

Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 09:40 - Dec 17 by Murph75

Lose all credibility?

First of all I'm not really bothered what people think about me on an internet forum and secondly I suggested the meeting as it would seem nobody else had the balls to actually do something apart from moan about doing something.

So please don't talk about me losing credibility. I've done more than most so far.

You lost no credibility fella .....

The only person trying to get something together
Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 10:39 - Dec 17 with 1864 viewsMurph75

Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 10:37 - Dec 17 by pencoedjack

You lost no credibility fella .....

The only person trying to get something together

Thanks mate.

Try to do something and all the internet tough guys crawl out of their holes.

It's not worth the aggravation.
Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 11:14 - Dec 17 with 1818 viewsLandore_Jack

Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 10:39 - Dec 17 by Murph75

Thanks mate.

Try to do something and all the internet tough guys crawl out of their holes.

It's not worth the aggravation.

Don't listen to them Murph. Is the meeting still going ahead?

#backtojack

Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 11:17 - Dec 17 with 1806 viewsDarran

Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 10:15 - Dec 17 by Murph75

The name was just the title of a thread.

What have you done about the situation you pr!ck.

You tell him Murph.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 11:31 - Dec 17 with 1792 viewsMurph75

Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 11:14 - Dec 17 by Landore_Jack

Don't listen to them Murph. Is the meeting still going ahead?

So far mate its just the 2 of us in attendance.

After I've read some of the crap on here from 1 or 2 of the usual idiots I've decided I don't need the aggravation. I won't be attending.

If that means I lose all "my credibility" then so be it. At least I attempted something rather than hide behind a keyboard while having a go at the others.

There are other reasons which I won't go in to as they include others who did suggest they'd be interested in helping morningstar and myself and then went cold.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2016 11:31]
Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 11:35 - Dec 17 with 1779 viewsDarran

Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 11:31 - Dec 17 by Murph75

After I've read some of the crap on here from 1 or 2 of the usual idiots I've decided I don't need the aggravation. I won't be attending.

If that means I lose all "my credibility" then so be it. At least I attempted something rather than hide behind a keyboard while having a go at the others.

There are other reasons which I won't go in to as they include others who did suggest they'd be interested in helping morningstar and myself and then went cold.

Hang in there my friend and hold your head up high for trying.

Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 11:38 - Dec 17 with 1778 viewsMurph75

Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 11:35 - Dec 17 by Darran

Hang in there my friend and hold your head up high for trying.

Thanks Darran. Probably the wrong time of year to start this as well.

Blobby has told me to mention he only needs 1.5 seats
Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 11:39 - Dec 17 with 1773 viewsDarran

Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 11:38 - Dec 17 by Murph75

Thanks Darran. Probably the wrong time of year to start this as well.

Blobby has told me to mention he only needs 1.5 seats

He's lost weight has he?

Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 12:01 - Dec 17 with 1747 viewsLandore_Jack

I understand Murph. Can't believe some of the vile comments on here. You've gained respect from me 👍

#backtojack

Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 12:05 - Dec 17 with 1730 viewsMurph75

Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 12:01 - Dec 17 by Landore_Jack

I understand Murph. Can't believe some of the vile comments on here. You've gained respect from me 👍

Thanks mate.
Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 12:23 - Dec 17 with 1696 viewspencoedjack

Let me know if you set a new date I will certainly be there.
Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 12:27 - Dec 17 with 1693 viewsMurph75

Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 12:23 - Dec 17 by pencoedjack

Will do
Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 14:41 - Dec 17 with 1626 viewsmorningstar

Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 12:27 - Dec 17 by Murph75

Will do

Murph, glad you're ok, I must be honest I did think myself that you had disappeared, but wouldn't blame you if you had as i stated in a previous post. I said to you at the beginning of the week that i didn't think a meeting at this time was the best idea. However, if you're still up for the fight get back to me. People like you are invaluable.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 14:51 - Dec 17 with 1610 viewsMurph75

Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 14:41 - Dec 17 by morningstar

Murph, glad you're ok, I must be honest I did think myself that you had disappeared, but wouldn't blame you if you had as i stated in a previous post. I said to you at the beginning of the week that i didn't think a meeting at this time was the best idea. However, if you're still up for the fight get back to me. People like you are invaluable.

Cheers mate. Last week in my current job so it's been a bit full on and away from home as well.

Still up for the fight! Cheers for the kind words mate.
Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 17:00 - Dec 17 with 1565 viewsLandore_Jack

Such a shame this meeting has been cancelled. Now is the tine for action against the selling shareholders.

#backtojack

Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 17:02 - Dec 17 with 1551 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 17:00 - Dec 17 by Landore_Jack

Such a shame this meeting has been cancelled. Now is the tine for action against the selling shareholders.

Time for action was months ago and the only supporters with any real power to do anything were the people in charge of The Trust.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 17:06 - Dec 17 with 1538 viewsSwanjaxs

Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 12:23 - Dec 17 by pencoedjack

Me too Murph 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 17:08 - Dec 17 with 1520 viewsLandore_Jack

Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 17:02 - Dec 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Time for action was months ago and the only supporters with any real power to do anything were the people in charge of The Trust.

True. Better late than never I suppose. The fans of Swansea need to unite against the selling shareholders.

#backtojack

Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 17:40 - Dec 17 with 1483 viewsWingstandwood

I would never criticise the efforts the individuals on here whom love their club and hate to stand idly by whilst it's being destroyed/raped from within, so thus decide to form a protest movement/group!

Our finest of supporters (because thats what they bloody well are) have my utmost respect and admiration for the fact they a doer's with a get-up-and-go mentality.

Argus!

Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 17:54 - Dec 17 with 1462 viewstherealme

Couldn't make it up

How can anyone NOT have something against levein and kaplin, btw? Apart from knowing F all about the game of football they hired their american friend purely based on his nationality. Sending us into an even bigger mess than we were in when we sacked Guidolin

Francesco's black and white army ⚪️⚫️

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024