Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How long before a Swansea City fan can consider themselves a "Jack"? 17:43 - Dec 16 with 1633 viewsOnelessstar

How long before a Swansea City fan can consider themselves a "Jack"?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: How long before a Swansea City fan can consider themselves a "Jack"?

How long before a Swansea City fan can consider themselves a "Jack"? on 17:48 - Dec 16 with 1608 viewsOldjack

None of the above ,if you're born in the borough of Swansea you're a Jack if you follow the swans you're a JACK BASTARD

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

How long before a Swansea City fan can consider themselves a "Jack"? on 17:56 - Dec 16 with 1596 viewsgrampajack

If you have to ask, you probably aren't!
How long before a Swansea City fan can consider themselves a "Jack"? on 18:05 - Dec 16 with 1558 viewsRancid

When they're your one and only club even through the mid 80's and 90's when we were nobodies.No second club nonsense, SCFC is in your heart and it affects your day/week when we lose.If we go down I'll still be there and as passionate and emotional as ever.That qualifies me anyway.
How long before a Swansea City fan can consider themselves a "Jack"? on 18:38 - Dec 16 with 1489 viewsmalagajack

How long before a Swansea City fan can consider themselves a "Jack"? on 17:48 - Dec 16 by Oldjack

None of the above ,if you're born in the borough of Swansea you're a Jack if you follow the swans you're a JACK BASTARD

Is the right answer
How long before a Swansea City fan can consider themselves a "Jack"? on 18:43 - Dec 16 with 1461 viewsjojaca

One game

Even when you know, you never know?

How long before a Swansea City fan can consider themselves a "Jack"? on 18:56 - Dec 16 with 1432 viewsjack2jack

How long before a Swansea City fan can consider themselves a "Jack"? on 17:48 - Dec 16 by Oldjack

In a nut shell
How long before a Swansea City fan can consider themselves a "Jack"? on 18:59 - Dec 16 with 1423 viewsmax936

100% Correct OJ.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

How long before a Swansea City fan can consider themselves a "Jack"? on 10:56 - Dec 17 with 1182 viewsDevz00

Born in Swansea, grew up in Llanelli...consider myself a Jack in football terms only.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Login to get fewer ads

How long before a Swansea City fan can consider themselves a "Jack"? on 10:58 - Dec 17 with 1170 viewspencoedjack

How long before a Swansea City fan can consider themselves a "Jack"? on 10:56 - Dec 17 by Devz00

Born in Swansea, grew up in Llanelli...consider myself a Jack in football terms only.

Born / live in Bridgend

100% Jack in footballing terms
How long before a Swansea City fan can consider themselves a "Jack"? on 12:25 - Dec 17 with 1115 viewsPrivate_Partz

The moment you start supporting the club. All are welcometo join the Brother and Sisterhood of Jack. ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

How long before a Swansea City fan can consider themselves a "Jack"? on 12:29 - Dec 17 with 1108 viewsmax936

How long before a Swansea City fan can consider themselves a "Jack"? on 10:56 - Dec 17 by Devz00

Born in Swansea left at 22 was born a Jack and I'm still a Jack even after 33 yrs away.

A man who is born a Jack dies a Jack

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

How long before a Swansea City fan can consider themselves a "Jack"? on 13:22 - Dec 17 with 1075 viewsShonky

One does not bestow jackness upon oneself. It is bestowed upon one by fate.

Its just a ride...

How long before a Swansea City fan can consider themselves a "Jack"? on 14:09 - Dec 17 with 1021 viewsperchrockjack

A jack is a person born or bred in Swansea boundaries.

Simple as that.

It applies to all

In recent times ,it has morphed into representing a Swansea city fan.

That s fine.

We move on

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024