Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kyle BARTLEY scoring for fun clean sheets for fun 21:06 - Dec 19 with 1749 viewscityboy30

Have you Eva thought that when Kyle BARTLEY come in for the odd game he was not match fight and maybe abit nervous as everytime he played it was a weakened team or Swansea had been losing for weeks I'm just saying has he ever had a run of games where he was not nervous thinking 1 mistake and I'm out of the team and not 100% up to match fitness he's been playing at Leeds and thriving I understand championship football but some of the teams in that league are better than Swansea at present !!!
Kyle BARTLEY scoring for fun clean sheets for fun on 18:57 - Dec 20 with 280 viewsDyfnant

Kyle BARTLEY scoring for fun clean sheets for fun on 13:53 - Dec 20 by Pegojack

In his final few appearances for us he was shocking, but before that he hadn't been too bad. I remember a very good performance away at Everton, for example.

No doubt getting regular game time in a successful team will be doing him good, so at the end of the season, it'll be a win-win for us. Either Leeds get promoted, in which case no doubt Monk will want to hold on to him and he will want to stay with them, in which case let's have £5-8 million please. Or Leeds won't get promoted, and he will come back here to team up with Mawson at the heart of our promoting chasing team in the Championship.

Didn't we have someone sent off in that game?

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024