Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boxing Day 13:41 - Dec 20 with 5213 viewsCarregGlas

I predict Bob will be out the door by 6pm.
Why? I fear West Ham are going to give us an absolute hiding, could be a: 0 - 6.
The hammers have greater depth of quality and have been on an upward curve since the Liverpool result, which has clearly given them confidence and we are there for the taking. On top of that Ayew has returned and he's guaranteed to put a couple past us.
We've put in a decent home performance of late, but United and Palace outings only confirm that it's only a matter of time before our brittle defence really folds.
Getting rid of Bob may not fit the business model, but there is only so much personal ridicule J & K will take before admitting a mistake.
Boxing Day on 14:51 - Dec 23 with 924 viewsicecoldjack

Only way to save face for the yanks is to give the director of football role to Bob , bring in a top quality coach and push Jenkins into the back round.

1, they look better to fans as they've moved bob sideways.
2, they keep Bradley involved so still have kudos in the states.
3, they don't look complete idiots
4, they move huw out of a job he has no right doing at this level,not even bob could do it that badly .

It's the only way forward. If we keep him we are doomed, if he gets the boot it looks an awful choice by the yanks.

I'm resigned to us going down tbh , won't be the end of the world,I'm kinda at peace with it all now .
The bloke was a clown out of his depth from day 1 .
Boxing Day on 15:01 - Dec 23 with 907 viewsBloodyhills

West Ham have been very poor this season.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Boxing Day on 16:02 - Dec 23 with 867 viewsporschejack

Bobley is going no where any time soon . Why cant people see it - its the owners choice , they put him there . He will be the manager in the Championship , like it or lump it .
Boxing Day on 16:51 - Dec 23 with 829 viewsjackbazza

A big Swans loss I'm afraid...Mr Andrew "Thomas" Carroll esq..to score a hat-trick or more

I Luv Sian Massey

Boxing Day on 17:29 - Dec 23 with 800 viewsperchrockjack

Andy Carroll .

Hopefully, he s that excited about playing against taylor amat rangel that he s gone out and got smashed off his head and got mullered by a cockney cokehead

I'm not a betting man but he could get a hat trick .He ll terrify our defenders,as he s done before

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Boxing Day on 18:57 - Dec 23 with 751 viewsWhiterockin

Boxing Day on 17:29 - Dec 23 by perchrockjack

Andy Carroll .

Hopefully, he s that excited about playing against taylor amat rangel that he s gone out and got smashed off his head and got mullered by a cockney cokehead

I'm not a betting man but he could get a hat trick .He ll terrify our defenders,as he s done before

And Ayew will come back to haunt us, ex players always do.
Boxing Day on 15:31 - Dec 26 with 677 viewsCarregGlas

Boxing Day on 18:57 - Dec 23 by Whiterockin

And Ayew will come back to haunt us, ex players always do.

Ayew scores as predicted.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024