Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alternate POTY Semi Final 1 - Winner only in final 22:01 - Dec 24 with 488 viewsblueytheblue

Alternate POTY Semi Final 1 - Winner only in final

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Alternate POTY Semi Final 1 - Winner only in final on 22:03 - Dec 24 with 482 viewsblueytheblue

Voting to end 9pm Christmas Day.

Winner only goes into the final.

Alternate POTY Semi Final 1 - Winner only in final on 22:07 - Dec 24 with 469 viewsItchySphincter

Lol. No voting for yourself my little six fingered friend. xx

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Alternate POTY Semi Final 1 - Winner only in final on 22:10 - Dec 24 with 459 viewsblueytheblue

This competition is run strictly legitimately.

I'm not going to say who I voted for - unfair to do so. I have voted, but not for myself as that would be an abuse of power and process. It would also undermine the credibility of this competition.

EDIT : I fully expected to receive no votes. I would like to thank who did vote for me. It's appreciated.
[Post edited 24 Dec 2016 22:11]

Alternate POTY Semi Final 1 - Winner only in final on 22:20 - Dec 24 with 434 viewsItchySphincter

Alternate POTY Semi Final 1 - Winner only in final on 22:10 - Dec 24 by blueytheblue

This competition is run strictly legitimately.

I'm not going to say who I voted for - unfair to do so. I have voted, but not for myself as that would be an abuse of power and process. It would also undermine the credibility of this competition.

EDIT : I fully expected to receive no votes. I would like to thank who did vote for me. It's appreciated.
[Post edited 24 Dec 2016 22:11]

Who do you think should win? You can have my voting rights.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Alternate POTY Semi Final 1 - Winner only in final on 22:22 - Dec 24 with 429 viewsblueytheblue

Alternate POTY Semi Final 1 - Winner only in final on 22:20 - Dec 24 by ItchySphincter

Who do you think should win? You can have my voting rights.

As organiser of a total fair and unfixed competition I do have my own view however withhold it from public view for obvious reasons. I also run this fairly.

Any trading of voting rights will discredit this competition - I fully expect the "other" POTY event to tolerate such shenanigans, but this is an honest competition.

Alternate POTY Semi Final 1 - Winner only in final on 22:50 - Dec 24 with 396 viewsbuilthjack

I voted for you bluey

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Alternate POTY Semi Final 1 - Winner only in final on 22:52 - Dec 24 with 390 viewsblueytheblue

Alternate POTY Semi Final 1 - Winner only in final on 22:50 - Dec 24 by builthjack

I voted for you bluey

Appreciated.

Alternate POTY Semi Final 1 - Winner only in final on 21:04 - Dec 25 with 297 viewsblueytheblue

Voting now closed.

Results as at 9pm :-

Leonwasgod - 32 - 65.3%
Blueytheblue - 9 - 18.4%
SwansNZ - 3 - 6.1%
Joe B & union_jack - 2 - 4.1%
Jackportis - 1 - 2%

Congrat Leon on making the final.

Could a mod please close this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024