Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Borja Baston 18:36 - Dec 31 with 4532 viewsMagic_Michu

Fairly damning verdict of him when Oli McBurnie is brought instead of him.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Borja Baston on 10:03 - Jan 1 with 729 viewsKilkennyjack

Borja Baston on 19:14 - Dec 31 by headcleaner

McBurnie looks less of a professional footballer than alan Tate ever looked the polar opposite of Bayo but with less goals in him I fear.

😂 ..... we all dream of a team of alan tates ....

Beware of the Risen People

Borja Baston on 10:37 - Jan 1 with 704 viewsWhiterockin

Borja Baston on 21:00 - Dec 31 by ParsSwans

The same pile of shit that has banged them in for three Spanish teams in last three years and hasn't had a good run in team between Bradley and Curtis they sent him out to hang last game started on wing or a position new to football nobody understands then hooked at half time and today left on bench for mcburnie shocking treatment I watch a lot of Spanish football and the lad has quality just mismanaged and unlucky with injury would be a great acquisition if we give him run in team and a manager that inspired him

Of all the possible coaches/managers we could have employed Clement is probably the most suited to get the best out of Borja. With his in depth knowledge of Spanish/European football, he of all people will know his strengths and weaknesses. I also expect Borja to have a lot of respect for Clement. Clement will come here with a blank canvas because we do not have a system or style at the moment. If Borja and for that matter Llorente fit in with Clements plans/style of play I expect them both to stay, if not either or both will be gone.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2017 10:51]
Borja Baston on 12:03 - Jan 1 with 639 viewsbathgatejack

Borja Baston on 21:17 - Dec 31 by airedale

What's a muchee?

lsd
Borja Baston on 12:08 - Jan 1 with 630 viewsFlashberryjack

Borja Baston on 18:43 - Dec 31 by Joe_bradshaw

I took it as a sign that he's going home to Spain very soon.

Spoke to an ex Swans player after yesterdays game, he seemed to be of the same opinion as you.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Borja Baston on 16:00 - Jan 1 with 524 viewsOzzie

Bastion was not even originally in the squad. Routledge was due to start with fer on bench but he pulled out last minute pulling fer in and being forced to put Siggy out wide and baston on the bench.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024