Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shall we have a whip around 01:50 - Jan 1 with 2485 viewsGowerjack

To buy McBurnie some socks that fit him and a proper pair of daps?

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Shall we have a whip around on 06:56 - Jan 1 with 2020 viewssquarebear

Ha. He looked a right scruff. Though on the bright side at least he forced their keeper to make one save.

I heard a funny joke involving their keeper and a Chinese guy but now doesn't feel the right time...
Shall we have a whip around on 07:23 - Jan 1 with 2004 viewsporschejack

Sumbler had the long ones on , just as Huw likes it .
Shall we have a whip around on 07:34 - Jan 1 with 1990 viewsRancid

Off subject.We sat in the North Lower today and got talking to an oldish fella who was sat next to me.We chatted off and on for about 45 minutes about the game and the league before realizing he was a Bournemouth fan in the Swans end.I said to him I think we'll lose 3-0 today (seriously) and he responded 'no chance, you're a good side, i've got you down as a home win'.
It was only then i realized.Anyway......
Shall we have a whip around on 08:02 - Jan 1 with 1951 viewsjackal

Let's also buy him a good meal.He needs building up.
Shall we have a whip around on 08:46 - Jan 1 with 1872 viewsEasternJack

A sh1t peter crouch

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Shall we have a whip around on 09:28 - Jan 1 with 1787 viewsWarwickHunt

Reinforced the impression that he'd won a Xmas raffle to come on for ten minutes.
Shall we have a whip around on 09:55 - Jan 1 with 1732 viewsKilkennyjack

Shall we have a whip around on 09:28 - Jan 1 by WarwickHunt

Reinforced the impression that he'd won a Xmas raffle to come on for ten minutes.

😂😂😂👏

Beware of the Risen People

Shall we have a whip around on 09:58 - Jan 1 with 1723 viewsjohnlangy

I know it's not particularly important but he does look bloody awful. It looks as if he's just run on the pitch at Cwmbwrla Park.
Login to get fewer ads

Shall we have a whip around on 10:03 - Jan 1 with 1695 viewsCopaMundial

McBurnie is typical of the malaise that is riddled throughout the club,a nothing player with a massive ego,looked like a total tool out there yesterday.
Shall we have a whip around on 10:23 - Jan 1 with 1654 viewsheadcleaner

You have to question the recruitment, from the little I've seen of him he'll never make it unless a miracle happens and we must have dozens of them at the club however relegation will rid us of dozens of staff both playing and non playing
Shall we have a whip around on 11:11 - Jan 1 with 1581 viewsKilkennyjack

Shall we have a whip around on 10:23 - Jan 1 by headcleaner

You have to question the recruitment, from the little I've seen of him he'll never make it unless a miracle happens and we must have dozens of them at the club however relegation will rid us of dozens of staff both playing and non playing

Dozens. People who stay from 16 to 23 with zero hope of playing regular first team football for swans. Nice for them though, eh ?

Good job the players we have brought in for u23s are doing so well. Thats the important thing. Not.

Get fecking rid.
Its wasted millions already. Millions that should have been spent on our first team.

Not sure if the whole academy investment was simply a ploy to fatten up the asset rather than a serious attempt to produce fine young players.

By any measure its a big big failure.

Beware of the Risen People

Shall we have a whip around on 11:23 - Jan 1 with 1532 viewsDarran

Shall we have a whip around on 09:58 - Jan 1 by johnlangy

I know it's not particularly important but he does look bloody awful. It looks as if he's just run on the pitch at Cwmbwrla Park.

It is important and a proper manager would tell him about it.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Shall we have a whip around on 11:30 - Jan 1 with 1512 viewsDr_Winston

Seems like only a month or so ago people were clamouring for him to start games ahead of Llorente and Baston.

Oh wait, it was.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Shall we have a whip around on 11:39 - Jan 1 with 1476 viewsNeath_Jack

So hang on, are we criticising him for being a bit scruffy? Skinny? Or for not smashing in a couple of goals? It's been said over and over again, you could drop Ronaldo in this side and he would look pish. The boy has been playing extremely well for the stiffs, so has deserved his chance with the first team, otherwise what is the point of having U23's/21's etc.

Yeah but never mind, lets just ruin him before he's had a decent chance, that'll help him. Save your shite for players that have been hanging around the first team for years who are not worth a starting spot in the stiffs.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Shall we have a whip around on 11:44 - Jan 1 with 1450 viewsPrivate_Partz

Shall we have a whip around on 09:58 - Jan 1 by johnlangy

Looked like he was playing in his slippers with ankle socks! I was shocked how frail he looks and you can see why he has not been given more game time. Guinness and a Bullworker are called for ;-)
Joking aside it shows how far we have fallen when we are relying On a player who is obviously not ready for this level.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Shall we have a whip around on 11:48 - Jan 1 with 1431 viewsCopaMundial

Shall we have a whip around on 11:39 - Jan 1 by Neath_Jack

So hang on, are we criticising him for being a bit scruffy? Skinny? Or for not smashing in a couple of goals? It's been said over and over again, you could drop Ronaldo in this side and he would look pish. The boy has been playing extremely well for the stiffs, so has deserved his chance with the first team, otherwise what is the point of having U23's/21's etc.

Yeah but never mind, lets just ruin him before he's had a decent chance, that'll help him. Save your shite for players that have been hanging around the first team for years who are not worth a starting spot in the stiffs.

There is no point to the u23/21s in my opinion,and apart from looking like a total bell end yesterday he's made a fool of himself on twitter also,like I said just another big time Charlie who'll end up back in Scotland playing at a standard more suited to his ability.
Shall we have a whip around on 11:56 - Jan 1 with 1408 viewsRancid

He's our striker for the championship mun.I keep saying.
Shall we have a whip around on 11:57 - Jan 1 with 1405 viewsbathgatejack

Shall we have a whip around on 11:48 - Jan 1 by CopaMundial

There is no point to the u23/21s in my opinion,and apart from looking like a total bell end yesterday he's made a fool of himself on twitter also,like I said just another big time Charlie who'll end up back in Scotland playing at a standard more suited to his ability.

is that all yous kunts do is moan all the time. never fukin happy
Shall we have a whip around on 12:04 - Jan 1 with 1371 viewsDarran

Shall we have a whip around on 11:39 - Jan 1 by Neath_Jack

Yes I am. He's making a statement of look at me look at me in my opinion and he's currently a fuçking nothing. He might be scoring goals for the stiffs but this is a long way from the stiffs.

Shall we have a whip around on 12:08 - Jan 1 with 1357 viewsNeath_Jack

Shall we have a whip around on 12:04 - Jan 1 by Darran

Yes I am. He's making a statement of look at me look at me in my opinion and he's currently a fuçking nothing. He might be scoring goals for the stiffs but this is a long way from the stiffs.

Coming from the original look at me, look at me merchant

He can have a multi coloured mohawk for all i care, lets give him a fair crack of the whip first is it? Even you are better than this.

If it turns out he's not good enough then lets f*ck him off, but there are plenty of other vvankers playing in and around the 1st team that need to go before the likes of him.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Shall we have a whip around on 12:09 - Jan 1 with 1349 viewsGowerjack

Shall we have a whip around on 11:44 - Jan 1 by Private_Partz

Looked like he was playing in his slippers with ankle socks! I was shocked how frail he looks and you can see why he has not been given more game time. Guinness and a Bullworker are called for ;-)
Joking aside it shows how far we have fallen when we are relying On a player who is obviously not ready for this level.

And whats worse in preference to the strike we spunked £15 million big ones on in the summer...

#jenkinsout

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Shall we have a whip around on 12:12 - Jan 1 with 1330 viewsDr_Winston

Shall we have a whip around on 12:09 - Jan 1 by Gowerjack

And whats worse in preference to the strike we spunked £15 million big ones on in the summer...

#jenkinsout

Like Taylor ahead of Kingsley. Or Ki in place of Fulton. Or Ki staying on at all. Or Amat playing ahead of basically anyone at the moment.

Curt showing us why Clement can't start soon enough.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Shall we have a whip around on 12:12 - Jan 1 with 1325 viewsDarran

Shall we have a whip around on 12:08 - Jan 1 by Neath_Jack

Coming from the original look at me, look at me merchant

He can have a multi coloured mohawk for all i care, lets give him a fair crack of the whip first is it? Even you are better than this.

If it turns out he's not good enough then lets f*ck him off, but there are plenty of other vvankers playing in and around the 1st team that need to go before the likes of him.

I didn't say he should go. You don't see other players around the world looking like that and there's no reason for him too.

Shall we have a whip around on 12:16 - Jan 1 with 1307 viewscostalotta

Shall we have a whip around on 12:04 - Jan 1 by Darran

And to think to some fans think the U23s will take us back up next year.

Efing clueless!
Shall we have a whip around on 12:20 - Jan 1 with 1290 viewsNeath_Jack

Shall we have a whip around on 12:16 - Jan 1 by costalotta

And to think to some fans think the U23s will take us back up next year.

Efing clueless!

You've just made that up haven't you, go on, show us the quotes of people saying that.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024