Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
fabianski to napoli 18:32 - Jan 6 with 2919 viewsvendea

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/former-swansea-city-bo

So apparently Guidolin has recommended fabianski since napoli is looking for new keeper.
I don't think so Fab will leave but who knows. I would be sad if he go but if we could get nice money for him we could strengthen others spots
fabianski to napoli on 18:35 - Jan 6 with 2879 viewsTheKirkyLife

For £10 million+ in Summer? Sure, I don't think Nordfeldt would be a significant downgrade and actually I'd go on record as saying his distribution is miles better.

Can we afford to lose him though at this stage? I'm not so sure there.
fabianski to napoli on 20:59 - Jan 6 with 2532 viewsJackBaston

Same situation as Llorente for me
Too important to lose now
Summer I couldnt care as long as theyre replaced well enough
fabianski to napoli on 22:03 - Jan 6 with 2292 viewsLeonWasGod

fabianski to napoli on 20:59 - Jan 6 by JackBaston

Same situation as Llorente for me
Too important to lose now
Summer I couldnt care as long as theyre replaced well enough

*IF* they are replaced well enough being the worry (note to Huw - Dyer returning from loan doesn't actually replace a £20m-rated player and our top goal scorer). Our recent poor recruitment is probably reason enough to hang on to them as long as they are doing a job for us.
fabianski to napoli on 22:05 - Jan 6 with 2277 viewsharryhpalmer

fabianski to napoli on 22:03 - Jan 6 by LeonWasGod

*IF* they are replaced well enough being the worry (note to Huw - Dyer returning from loan doesn't actually replace a £20m-rated player and our top goal scorer). Our recent poor recruitment is probably reason enough to hang on to them as long as they are doing a job for us.

It would not be a surprise to see Fabs, Llorente and Jenkins disappearing in the summer.

We need to keep hold of the first two until then.

Jenkins can go now, or needs must, once the window shuts, as long as someone is shadowing what he does during transfers.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

fabianski to napoli on 22:42 - Jan 6 with 2173 viewsvendea

So I thought it's only that Guidolin has recommended Fabianski but talked to my friend who is Napoli hard fan and he said that they are actually keeping an eye on fab since they really need/want a new goalkeeper but if fab wants to go then i hope he will go in the summer but not now because we really need him , the same with llorente. In the summer they can go
fabianski to napoli on 22:55 - Jan 6 with 2120 viewsLeonWasGod

fabianski to napoli on 22:05 - Jan 6 by harryhpalmer

It would not be a surprise to see Fabs, Llorente and Jenkins disappearing in the summer.

We need to keep hold of the first two until then.

Jenkins can go now, or needs must, once the window shuts, as long as someone is shadowing what he does during transfers.

You're probably right - and I'd add Siggy to the summer list too if we stay up (it's a given they'll be gone if we go down). I can't see Huw releasing his grip though - and the owners don't seem to question him, strangely given what's gone on.
fabianski to napoli on 01:25 - Jan 7 with 1888 viewsnyc_swans

it may be an unpopular opinion, but fabianski has hardly been at his best in the last season or 2. he's let in the most goals in the league this year. i think he avoids much criticism because by all accounts he's a great person, but 10M for him? i just don't see it.
fabianski to napoli on 07:28 - Jan 7 with 1749 viewsjackal

If the money's good, why not?

From the little I've seen of him Nordfeldt looks ok.
Login to get fewer ads

fabianski to napoli on 08:10 - Jan 7 with 1688 viewsPrivate_Partz

fabianski to napoli on 01:25 - Jan 7 by nyc_swans

it may be an unpopular opinion, but fabianski has hardly been at his best in the last season or 2. he's let in the most goals in the league this year. i think he avoids much criticism because by all accounts he's a great person, but 10M for him? i just don't see it.

Only this season foe me. That comes from the team in front of him being a shambles. If PC can organise out outfield than I am confident Fabs will be back to his best.
No way shoukd we consider selling.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

fabianski to napoli on 08:18 - Jan 7 with 1658 viewsAnotherJohn

fabianski to napoli on 01:25 - Jan 7 by nyc_swans

£10 million these days is not what it was. Goalkeepers admittedly do not command the fees of other positions, but look at what our rivals are paying for players who are hardly stars, even in the Championship.
fabianski to napoli on 08:36 - Jan 7 with 1616 viewscrix

fabianski to napoli on 07:28 - Jan 7 by jackal

funny i remember everyone saying those exact things with regard to ash and amat. well we know where that got us.
fabianski to napoli on 08:49 - Jan 7 with 1572 viewsawayjack

fabianski to napoli on 08:36 - Jan 7 by crix

funny i remember everyone saying those exact things with regard to ash and amat. well we know where that got us.

My exact thought. Funny how so many on here think our reserves are as good as our best players. Until they actually play.
fabianski to napoli on 09:09 - Jan 7 with 1532 viewscrix

fabianski to napoli on 08:49 - Jan 7 by awayjack

My exact thought. Funny how so many on here think our reserves are as good as our best players. Until they actually play.

we criticise the sellouts for being money grabbing scum. yet when transfer rumours start mentioning a 'm' on the end of a number with regard to a possible transfer fee, people on here get very excited by the £ signs and don't sound so dissimilar from the people we been slating the past 6 months or so.
fabianski to napoli on 10:55 - Jan 7 with 1399 viewsJackBaston

fabianski to napoli on 07:28 - Jan 7 by jackal

I went to the u23s game against Plymouth, and Nordfeldt played then, and he wasnt confident at all, flapped a lot and made a few mistakes. though his distribution is better than Fabianskis

I think Fabianskis a top goalkeeper when hes actually being coached by a good goalkeeping coach
I remember when he first came in he was a breath of fresh air compared to Vorm
fabianski to napoli on 11:24 - Jan 7 with 1356 viewsawayjack

fabianski to napoli on 09:09 - Jan 7 by crix

we criticise the sellouts for being money grabbing scum. yet when transfer rumours start mentioning a 'm' on the end of a number with regard to a possible transfer fee, people on here get very excited by the £ signs and don't sound so dissimilar from the people we been slating the past 6 months or so.

I honestly don't get why fans think selling good players is good for the club. When we believed we were a fans run club I understood if we made a good profit on a player, we'd reinvest in the squad. We haven't and now I see player sales as way of Board and Directors paying huge salaries and dividends.
fabianski to napoli on 11:48 - Jan 7 with 1304 viewsShonky

Bye then.

Its just a ride...

fabianski to napoli on 11:49 - Jan 7 with 1299 viewsJoe_bradshaw

fabianski to napoli on 09:09 - Jan 7 by crix

Aye, as though it's somehow our money and not some American "investors'" who will gain from selling dear and buying cheap.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024