Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyn's jealousy shines 11:27 - Jan 10 with 7813 viewsblueytheblue

Hey folks, lets have a maximum income limit!

Yeah, great idea that one.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Corbyn's jealousy shines on 11:59 - Jan 10 with 2505 viewsHighjack

I'm convinced he's deliberately trying to lose.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Corbyn's jealousy shines on 12:08 - Jan 10 with 2491 viewspikeypaul

How many premier league players would stay ?
Not many is my guess.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Corbyn's jealousy shines on 12:13 - Jan 10 with 2484 viewsblueytheblue

It certainly appears that way.

Corbyn's jealousy shines on 12:17 - Jan 10 with 2473 viewsblueytheblue

Corbyn's jealousy shines on 12:08 - Jan 10 by pikeypaul

How many premier league players would stay ?
Not many is my guess.

Ah, so that's his cunning plan.

Improve England's chance of beating Iceland by forcing foreigners out so kids get more opportunities.

Corbyn's jealousy shines on 12:23 - Jan 10 with 2461 viewsHighjack

He also wants to take trump to a London mosque for a cup of tea apparently.

Corbyn is an absolute f ucking fruitloop.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Corbyn's jealousy shines on 12:26 - Jan 10 with 2450 viewsblueytheblue

I'm wondering if people have been pumping some kid of delusional chemical into the air around Islington.

The Islington set certainly seem to be on a different planet.

Corbyn's jealousy shines on 12:32 - Jan 10 with 2434 viewsLeonWasGod

How do you tackle inequality without looking like a fruit loop? He's failed miserably with his PR (again), but in principle very few will argue that some of the salaries paid to top earners are obscene - and it's not necessarily performance related as plenty get handsome salaries and payoffs for failing at their jobs.
Corbyn's jealousy shines on 12:32 - Jan 10 with 2434 viewsTom1912

I don't exactly dislike Corbyn (although i don't see him as electable) but this is absolutely crazy talk.
Login to get fewer ads

Corbyn's jealousy shines on 12:33 - Jan 10 with 2434 viewsHighjack

He is disgusted at the way trump talks about Muslims and women, so I suppose by taking him to a mosque he can show trump how women should be treated.

Corbyn's jealousy shines on 12:38 - Jan 10 with 2422 viewsblueytheblue

Corbyn's jealousy shines on 12:32 - Jan 10 by LeonWasGod

How do you tackle inequality without looking like a fruit loop? He's failed miserably with his PR (again), but in principle very few will argue that some of the salaries paid to top earners are obscene - and it's not necessarily performance related as plenty get handsome salaries and payoffs for failing at their jobs.

Define "obscene".

Corbyn gets 138k a year. Some would argue that's obscene in itself... although your point about performance related pay would certainly apply in his case.

At the end of the day, it's up to companies to determine their pay structures not government - exception being minimum wage levels.

Corbyn's jealousy shines on 13:47 - Jan 10 with 2345 viewsPegojack

Corbyn's jealousy shines on 12:32 - Jan 10 by LeonWasGod

How you tackle inequality and fund good public services without looking like a fruitloop is to have a fair, progressive income tax system.

Once again, however, I'm afraid Jezza shows no understanding of PR in his public pronouncements. He is manna from heaven for the Tories, and it will take Labour's utter annihilation in the next General Election for him and his Islington coterie to be got rid of, before the party can start to re-build.

Much like the Swans, now I come to think of it.
Corbyn's jealousy shines on 14:36 - Jan 10 with 2279 viewssherpajacob

One suggestion is a rule that the highest paid person in a company cannot earn more than a certain multiple of the lowest paid, ( say 20 times)

Indeed such rules are being propsed in that hot bed of rabid anti capitalist, Marxism - Switzerland.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Corbyn's jealousy shines on 14:38 - Jan 10 with 2274 viewsbuilthjack

He does have a point. Bankers on millions a year. Solicitors changing £250 an hour. Etc. That's why most people are poor.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Corbyn's jealousy shines on 14:45 - Jan 10 with 2257 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

I really can't wait for the football bubble to go pop.

They've taken our game and given it to the rich corporations , so much so that people I know can't afford a season ticket anymore , it's f@cking disgusting .

He's right it's appauling .

The Romans started it ,give them their sports and idols while we f@ck them over and rob them all behind their back while they fawn over their superstars .

It's been going on for thousands of years .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Corbyn's jealousy shines on 15:06 - Jan 10 with 2221 viewsblueytheblue

Football has always had the potential to become as big as it has, revenue wise.

Ridiculous to claim businesses should deliberately under-perform, keep themselves small.

Corbyn's jealousy shines on 15:24 - Jan 10 with 2197 viewslonglostjack

Corbyn's jealousy shines on 14:36 - Jan 10 by sherpajacob

One suggestion is a rule that the highest paid person in a company cannot earn more than a certain multiple of the lowest paid, ( say 20 times)

Indeed such rules are being propsed in that hot bed of rabid anti capitalist, Marxism - Switzerland.

This. The problem with Corbyn is that by making such naiive statements it allows Bluey and his ilk to come across as the voice of reason in defending a culture of greed that is in desperate need of reform.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Corbyn's jealousy shines on 15:32 - Jan 10 with 2179 viewsblueytheblue

Corbyn's jealousy shines on 15:24 - Jan 10 by longlostjack

This. The problem with Corbyn is that by making such naiive statements it allows Bluey and his ilk to come across as the voice of reason in defending a culture of greed that is in desperate need of reform.

Culture of greed? Puh-lease.

I love the way Switzerland has magically become a beacon of financial probity to the left, who always complained about company taxation there.

Set up a company, employ people... nooo you have to pay yourself a maximum amount coz people is jealous innit. Typical culture of small, narrow-mindedness. Race to the bottom.

Corbyn's jealousy shines on 15:35 - Jan 10 with 2170 viewslonglostjack

Corbyn's jealousy shines on 15:32 - Jan 10 by blueytheblue

I love the way Switzerland has magically become a beacon of financial probity to the left, who always complained about company taxation there.

Set up a company, employ people... nooo you have to pay yourself a maximum amount coz people is jealous innit. Typical culture of small, narrow-mindedness. Race to the bottom.

"Typical culture of small, narrow-mindedness. Race to the bottom." You mean like the Scandinavian and German Business cultures? Doesn't seem to be doing their economies any harm.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Corbyn's jealousy shines on 15:36 - Jan 10 with 2167 viewsskippyjack

Race to the bottom?
Race to the top?

have you considered any sort of 'mental help consultancy '..

Do you genuinely believe there's an actual 'top'..

You're wood mate.. materialistic wood.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Corbyn's jealousy shines on 15:39 - Jan 10 with 2156 viewsblueytheblue

Corbyn's jealousy shines on 15:35 - Jan 10 by longlostjack

"Typical culture of small, narrow-mindedness. Race to the bottom." You mean like the Scandinavian and German Business cultures? Doesn't seem to be doing their economies any harm.

Doesn't make that the overwhelming reason behind economic performance either.

So, will Corbyn have maximum income limit for the leader of the opposition? After all, would be a tad hypocritical for him to pocket that 138k compared to minimum wage. Minimum wage workers after all outperform Corbyn...

Corbyn's jealousy shines on 15:39 - Jan 10 with 2155 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

"Corbyns jeaslousy shines"

Then you say it maybe obscene him earning £138k a year.

Jealous really ?

Corbyn's jealousy shines on 15:43 - Jan 10 with 2145 viewsblueytheblue

Corbyn's jealousy shines on 15:36 - Jan 10 by skippyjack

Race to the bottom?
Race to the top?

have you considered any sort of 'mental help consultancy '..

Do you genuinely believe there's an actual 'top'..

You're wood mate.. materialistic wood.

Skip, skip, skip... materialism isn't in itself bad.

Labour pay lip service to inequality. Why? With true equality, Labour become even more irrelevant than they are right now. Who will the Islington set pretend to care about when all are equal, hmm?

Corbyn's posturing smacks of those patting themselves on the back for entering charitable lottery draws when the reality is they want to win money.

Corbyn's jealousy shines on 15:46 - Jan 10 with 2138 viewsblueytheblue

Corbyn's jealousy shines on 15:39 - Jan 10 by oh_tommy_tommy

"Corbyns jeaslousy shines"

Then you say it maybe obscene him earning £138k a year.

Jealous really ?

Not at all tommy. I'd guessed you'd have missed the point being made.

For Corbyn to blast "obscene" wages, you have to objectively define "obscene". Corbyn's income would be deemed obscene by many on minimum wage, I'm sure you'd agree?

So too would the high wages of union leaders, far above the wages of the workers they purport to represent.

So, when Corbyn rails - conveniently without any figures behind his big idea - it opens a can of worms. It also brings ridicule because it's one of his dumbest ideas.

Corbyn's jealousy shines on 15:49 - Jan 10 with 2128 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Corbyn's jealousy shines on 15:46 - Jan 10 by blueytheblue

Not at all tommy. I'd guessed you'd have missed the point being made.

For Corbyn to blast "obscene" wages, you have to objectively define "obscene". Corbyn's income would be deemed obscene by many on minimum wage, I'm sure you'd agree?

So too would the high wages of union leaders, far above the wages of the workers they purport to represent.

So, when Corbyn rails - conveniently without any figures behind his big idea - it opens a can of worms. It also brings ridicule because it's one of his dumbest ideas.

maximumwage condemned by idiots who naively think they will become rich.

Corbyn's jealousy shines on 15:51 - Jan 10 with 2123 viewsskippyjack

Corbyn's jealousy shines on 15:43 - Jan 10 by blueytheblue

Skip, skip, skip... materialism isn't in itself bad.

Labour pay lip service to inequality. Why? With true equality, Labour become even more irrelevant than they are right now. Who will the Islington set pretend to care about when all are equal, hmm?

Corbyn's posturing smacks of those patting themselves on the back for entering charitable lottery draws when the reality is they want to win money.

Mate with all respect, you're lacking so much depth.. it's excruciating.

Have you ever met the founders of aristocratic business models?..

From experience, i'd like to point out you're clueless.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024