Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Robert Snodgrass 12:53 - Jan 12 with 8343 viewsAussieSwan

Seems to constantly be linked with a move to other relegation rivals, like Palace, Sunderland and Middlesborough

7 goals and 2 assists this season and great from set pieces. I think he would be a fantastic signing for us. Him and Narsingh and all of a sudden our wingers look a hell of a lot better

Personally for around 6-7m I would go for it.

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

Robert Snodgrass on 13:39 - Jan 12 with 5348 viewsshandyjack

he would command a double figure fee at least

Poll: Expectation for the season

Robert Snodgrass on 13:42 - Jan 12 with 5334 viewsyescomeon

Even at double figures he is well worth a look, plays all 3 attacking midfield positions and is left footed. Be delighted if he signed.

Upthecity!

Robert Snodgrass on 13:44 - Jan 12 with 5322 viewsPegojack

Him and Siggy would forever be fighting over who was going to take the free kicks.
Robert Snodgrass on 13:48 - Jan 12 with 5293 viewsraynor94

Is their anybody you don't want us to sign Aussie?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Robert Snodgrass on 13:53 - Jan 12 with 5274 viewsBorojack

Robert Snodgrass on 13:48 - Jan 12 by raynor94

Would be an option as a replacement for Siggy if he was sold not the same quality though in my opinion.
Centre half and defensive midfield need to be the priority though and hopefully we will get the full back and winger in as well.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Robert Snodgrass on 13:59 - Jan 12 with 5250 viewsyescomeon

Snodgrass is a winger.

Upthecity!

Robert Snodgrass on 13:59 - Jan 12 with 5250 viewsraynor94

Robert Snodgrass on 13:53 - Jan 12 by Borojack

Would be an option as a replacement for Siggy if he was sold not the same quality though in my opinion.
Centre half and defensive midfield need to be the priority though and hopefully we will get the full back and winger in as well.

100% agree, with the centre half, full back and winger, Olson, Narsingh and A N other would be fine

Robert Snodgrass on 14:05 - Jan 12 with 5226 viewsLeonWasGod

Robert Snodgrass on 13:59 - Jan 12 by yescomeon

Snodgrass is a winger.

He looks decent when played through the middle too. Would certainly give us another option in the number 10 role at times.

I'd be all for us signing him, but we won't and Hull would be mad to sell him.
Login to get fewer ads

Robert Snodgrass on 14:15 - Jan 12 with 5203 viewsmax936

Robert Snodgrass on 13:59 - Jan 12 by raynor94

100% agree, with the centre half, full back and winger, Olson, Narsingh and A N other would be fine

And we need a CM/DM

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Robert Snodgrass on 14:22 - Jan 12 with 5179 viewsLeonWasGod

Robert Snodgrass on 14:15 - Jan 12 by max936

And we need a CM/DM

And a Director of Football
Robert Snodgrass on 14:27 - Jan 12 with 5160 viewsyescomeon

The DM is the most important player that we need, it worries me there haven't been any links. Or none I've seen I should say.

Upthecity!

Robert Snodgrass on 14:55 - Jan 12 with 5108 viewsPass87

Not for me free kicks are siggys trade mark. Snodgrass is slow and apart from a decent delivery into the box wouldnt improve us massively. Plenty better out there thatll more suit what we need and thats pace good deliverys and some1 who can run past a defence
Robert Snodgrass on 15:03 - Jan 12 with 5081 viewsLeonWasGod

Robert Snodgrass on 14:55 - Jan 12 by Pass87

Not for me free kicks are siggys trade mark. Snodgrass is slow and apart from a decent delivery into the box wouldnt improve us massively. Plenty better out there thatll more suit what we need and thats pace good deliverys and some1 who can run past a defence

Depends how we're going to play. We've got Barrow and Montero who can run past players and into blind alleys, often with little end product. Snodgrass strikes me as more of a footballer than an athlete, more of the Pablo type than a flying winger. The sort who we need if we're going to get back to neat triangles and through balls rather than giving it to an isolated winger and waiting to see what he can do with it.

It will be interesting to see how PC wants to set us up. Whatever it is, I hope he has a clear philosophy and tries to see it through rather than use a tombola to pick his formation, approach and line-up every week like BB did.
Robert Snodgrass on 15:11 - Jan 12 with 5056 viewsmax936

Robert Snodgrass on 14:22 - Jan 12 by LeonWasGod

And a Director of Football

No need of the you're 100% spot on.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Robert Snodgrass on 15:16 - Jan 12 with 5039 viewsBorojack

Robert Snodgrass on 13:59 - Jan 12 by raynor94

Could do with 2 centre backs if we could shift Fernandez and Amat out.
Can't see it happening though.

Robert Snodgrass on 15:19 - Jan 12 with 5027 viewshobo

Hull are currently considering a £5m offer from West Ham for him
Robert Snodgrass on 15:38 - Jan 12 with 4989 viewsAussieSwan

Robert Snodgrass on 15:19 - Jan 12 by hobo

Hull are currently considering a £5m offer from West Ham for him

which I why I think it's a no-brainer that we should offer £6-7m

Robert Snodgrass on 15:44 - Jan 12 with 4957 viewsAussieSwan

Robert Snodgrass on 13:48 - Jan 12 by raynor94

Just highlighting that there's quality available for us to go after in this window. All I'm doing is generating discussion, isn't that what a forum is for?

Snodgrass would bring a lot to our team. Not as a replacement for Siggy - as an additional player. Winger by trade but can play anywhere in the front three, great from set pieces (which is worth knowing in case - god forbid - Siggy gets injured) and is a goal threat. Different to any winger we currently have, and better than all of them. Plus he's a different player to Narsingh as well.

If Hull have their heads turned by a £5m offer from West Ham, I wouldn't think twice about upping it.

Who would you rather running down our right wing - Routledge or Snodgrass?

Robert Snodgrass on 15:52 - Jan 12 with 4936 viewsraynor94

Robert Snodgrass on 15:44 - Jan 12 by AussieSwan

Just highlighting that there's quality available for us to go after in this window. All I'm doing is generating discussion, isn't that what a forum is for?

Snodgrass would bring a lot to our team. Not as a replacement for Siggy - as an additional player. Winger by trade but can play anywhere in the front three, great from set pieces (which is worth knowing in case - god forbid - Siggy gets injured) and is a goal threat. Different to any winger we currently have, and better than all of them. Plus he's a different player to Narsingh as well.

If Hull have their heads turned by a £5m offer from West Ham, I wouldn't think twice about upping it.

Who would you rather running down our right wing - Routledge or Snodgrass?

Neither, far more important positions to fill, with Narsingh about to sign, full back and centre half are far more pressing

Robert Snodgrass on 15:55 - Jan 12 with 4913 viewsLeonWasGod

Robert Snodgrass on 15:52 - Jan 12 by raynor94

Neither, far more important positions to fill, with Narsingh about to sign, full back and centre half are far more pressing

By the sounds of it one full back is on his way and we're being linked with another. Already been knocked back by one CB... It sounds like we're trying to make something happen in those positions. Which is great news.
Robert Snodgrass on 15:56 - Jan 12 with 4907 viewsyescomeon

Think 2 wingers are more important than a centre half to be honest. Our inability to score due to poor supply to the forwards puts pressure on the defence that they can't handle. Put a good defensive midfielder in front of them and decent full backs either side of them and out centre halves will be fine.

Upthecity!

Robert Snodgrass on 16:07 - Jan 12 with 4875 viewsAussieSwan

exactly, we need two good wingers not one. Narsingh is a good start but that's only one side of it. None of our other wingers have had any real end product this season at all.

Montero has had many chances to claim a starting XI spot but always seems to be better off the bench. He's a great impact sub to have but when he starts he seems to let us down more often than not. Routledge works hard but is past it now; Dyer and Barrow have pace but not much else unfortunately.

Snodgrass in my view is somebody attainable at a decent price, and would definitely upgrade our starting XI
[Post edited 12 Jan 2017 16:10]

Robert Snodgrass on 16:09 - Jan 12 with 4861 viewsAngelRangelQS

Don't forget centre midfield
Robert Snodgrass on 16:11 - Jan 12 with 4856 viewsAngelRangelQS

Robert Snodgrass on 15:56 - Jan 12 by yescomeon

Think 2 wingers are more important than a centre half to be honest. Our inability to score due to poor supply to the forwards puts pressure on the defence that they can't handle. Put a good defensive midfielder in front of them and decent full backs either side of them and out centre halves will be fine.

If we don't sign a new centre half we will go down. Surely everyone can see that we are absolutely crying out for a decent one?
Robert Snodgrass on 16:18 - Jan 12 with 4841 viewsBorojack

Robert Snodgrass on 16:11 - Jan 12 by AngelRangelQS

If we don't sign a new centre half we will go down. Surely everyone can see that we are absolutely crying out for a decent one?

I think we need 2 not one of the current bunch are up to scratch.
I think Mawson is one for the future but not convinced on any of the other 3.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024