Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many more signings after Carrol and Olson 09:49 - Jan 14 with 4375 viewsBorojack

Personally I think we still need 2 centre halves but will get one maybe a loan
Can see Llorente going and another forward coming in as well

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

How many more signings after Carrol and Olson on 09:53 - Jan 14 with 4356 viewsLeonWasGod

I'm guessing 0
How many more signings after Carrol and Olson on 10:01 - Jan 14 with 4326 viewscrix

@the op, can always do with 2 better cb's however I think 1 decent one with experience is more likely if we get one at all. if the llorente deal happens we need to make it clear to Chelsea it needs to happen now so we can actually find a replacement in time. I don't want us pissing around on the final day trying to get any idiot as in Ulloa.
How many more signings after Carrol and Olson on 10:03 - Jan 14 with 4310 viewsBigPhilG

We most definitely need a centre half hopefully a right nasty bugger too up for a relegation scrap
How many more signings after Carrol and Olson on 10:05 - Jan 14 with 4301 viewsAngelRangelQS

I think we'll see a CB and that's it.
How many more signings after Carrol and Olson on 10:09 - Jan 14 with 4261 viewsSwaneeRiver

How many more signings after Carrol and Olson on 10:01 - Jan 14 by crix

@the op, can always do with 2 better cb's however I think 1 decent one with experience is more likely if we get one at all. if the llorente deal happens we need to make it clear to Chelsea it needs to happen now so we can actually find a replacement in time. I don't want us pissing around on the final day trying to get any idiot as in Ulloa.

"trying to get any idiot as in Ulloa"
i totally get what your saying and I hope any deals are done sooner rather left to the last minute.
However Ulloa is a PL Championship winning player who has scored 18 times in 75 appearances. Not setting the world alight but not to bad either.
Yet another player who isn't good enough for Super Swans.
Our fans really need to get over themselves.
Unless we luck upon another Michu or Bony (and Wilf had his fair share of slaters) then we are going to have to settle for the also rans from the British Football scene. Aguero et al aren't coming here.
How many more signings after Carrol and Olson on 10:22 - Jan 14 with 4178 viewsBorojack

How many more signings after Carrol and Olson on 10:09 - Jan 14 by SwaneeRiver

i totally get what your saying and I hope any deals are done sooner rather left to the last minute.
However Ulloa is a PL Championship winning player who has scored 18 times in 75 appearances. Not setting the world alight but not to bad either.
Unless we luck upon another Michu or Bony (and Wilf had his fair share of slaters) then we are going to have to settle for the also rans from the British Football scene. Aguero et al aren't coming here.

Could swap Nathen Ake for Llorente.
Would be happy with that if we could get Ulloa in.
Won't happen though have a feeling Jenkins will go for Caulker and that will be that.

How many more signings after Carrol and Olson on 10:25 - Jan 14 with 4158 viewsThornburyswan

How many more signings after Carrol and Olson on 10:05 - Jan 14 by AngelRangelQS

I can see a couple more, depending on any exits & maybe a loanee - whilst doubt he'll come our way suspect Sakho will go out on loan as the window shuts, can't see anyone paying LFC £20M for him.
How many more signings after Carrol and Olson on 10:36 - Jan 14 with 4103 viewsWhiterockin

How many more signings after Carrol and Olson on 10:25 - Jan 14 by Thornburyswan

I can see a couple more, depending on any exits & maybe a loanee - whilst doubt he'll come our way suspect Sakho will go out on loan as the window shuts, can't see anyone paying LFC £20M for him.

In my mind it is if Clement thinks that Borja can do a job for us. I don't think the club will accept a £15M player sitting on the bench for much longer. Either Clement finds a way to play to his strengths or we ship him out. If he goes we need another forward and the money can be used elsewhere as well, not that we will get anything near our money back.
Login to get fewer ads

How many more signings after Carrol and Olson on 10:43 - Jan 14 with 4053 viewscrix

How many more signings after Carrol and Olson on 10:09 - Jan 14 by SwaneeRiver

ok I may of been a bit frank with my terminology the guy may not be an idiot, however I don't really rate Ulloa. a fair chunk of those goals he scored were in his early days with Leicester after which he dropped off considerably, then last season half of his goal tally came from the game against us. ok yes he maybe a premier league champion but to put that into context so is dyer.
How many more signings after Carrol and Olson on 11:24 - Jan 14 with 3913 viewsDyfnant

They'll be the 3 positions we needed but hell of a gamble they're the quality required

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

How many more signings after Carrol and Olson on 11:27 - Jan 14 with 3890 viewsPBJxxx

How many more signings after Carrol and Olson on 10:05 - Jan 14 by AngelRangelQS

This + alpha
How many more signings after Carrol and Olson on 11:28 - Jan 14 with 3879 viewsJoe_bradshaw

How many more signings after Carrol and Olson on 10:22 - Jan 14 by Borojack

Won't happen though have a feeling Jenkins will go for Caulker and that will be that.

If we get Caulker and Olsson we'll have those two and Fer who already have eight relegations from the PL between them.

If we go down (as we surely will) that would make eleven relegations from the PL between three players.

#recordbreakers.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

How many more signings after Carrol and Olson on 11:46 - Jan 14 with 3799 viewsoldcob

Weren't we supposed to be spending £30m in this window. Must be spending big money on a Centre Back……. or not.
How many more signings after Carrol and Olson on 11:52 - Jan 14 with 3773 viewsBorojack

How many more signings after Carrol and Olson on 11:46 - Jan 14 by oldcob

Weren't we supposed to be spending £30m in this window. Must be spending big money on a Centre Back……. or not.

Sell Baston and get a striker and CB in easy said I know.

How many more signings after Carrol and Olson on 12:03 - Jan 14 with 3730 viewsMorfa_Same

We needed 4 signings before the window opened and after we sign Carroll, Narsing and Olsson we still need 4 signings I.M.O.

Sorry to be pessimistic.
How many more signings after Carrol and Olson on 12:32 - Jan 14 with 3651 viewsSwan91

I think we only need 1 CB and thats it (unless we sell any players)
How many more signings after Carrol and Olson on 23:36 - Jan 14 with 3395 viewsnyc_swans

How many more signings after Carrol and Olson on 12:32 - Jan 14 by Swan91

I think we only need 1 CB and thats it (unless we sell any players)

suggestions that kingsley could be on his way to norwich as part of the ollsen deal.

not too bothered by this. he's made a couple nice crosses and looked decent going forward at times, but honestly i don't see what he's got. thought he looked pretty poor today. i think people are just desperate to see the end of taylor.
How many more signings after Carrol and Olson on 12:38 - Jan 15 with 3220 viewsmax936

We need at least 10 after watching that lot from 25 minutes on, pathetic doesn't even cover it, Jenkins fukoff with your list of mediore championship and League one players and while you're at it take a long walk on a short Pier and take ew mates for company.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

How many more signings after Carrol and Olson on 13:37 - Jan 15 with 3123 viewspremierjack

PC knows who he wants but it's not as easy as just buying them. The clubs that our targets are at need to get replacements in before they are allowed to leave.

PC has turned down a lot of players that were on the list given to him when he came here.

The club are working hard.
How many more signings after Carrol and Olson on 13:40 - Jan 15 with 3103 viewsHeadmaster

We also need a RB. We are lacking in so many areas.
How many more signings after Carrol and Olson on 13:49 - Jan 15 with 3056 viewsBorojack

How many more signings after Carrol and Olson on 13:40 - Jan 15 by Headmaster

That's why we are limited to the 5 million pound player lacking all over the pitch due to poor recruitment during recent Windows.

How many more signings after Carrol and Olson on 14:18 - Jan 15 with 2972 viewsA_Fans_Dad

How many more signings after Carrol and Olson on 10:22 - Jan 14 by Borojack

No not Caulker, Jenkins will bring back Bartley as a new signing like Dyer was in the summer.
How many more signings after Carrol and Olson on 15:10 - Jan 15 with 2887 viewsandrew

How many more signings after Carrol and Olson on 13:40 - Jan 15 by Headmaster

I'm glad someone said it. It should have been our priority, not a 6th winger or 5th CM. we shoulda be filing the spot of RB where realistically we have none.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024