Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Documentary on BBC iplayer 10:37 - Jan 14 with 3710 viewsjesushchrist

Just watched the episode from swansea, i knew swansea had a problem with smack heads but Jesus Christ this programme paints a dim view of the pretty shitty city.
Documentary on BBC iplayer on 10:45 - Jan 14 with 3679 viewsFieryJack

What's it called?
Documentary on BBC iplayer on 11:17 - Jan 14 with 3618 viewsGowerjack

Documentary on BBC iplayer on 10:45 - Jan 14 by FieryJack

What's it called?

Yes

I'd like a look at it as well.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Documentary on BBC iplayer on 11:20 - Jan 14 with 3610 viewsperchrockjack

Its no worse than many large conurbations

but, what chokes me is the wilful neglect shown by successive councils over the past 40 years.

Staggering ineptitude and Swansea people have been shafted ,royally.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Documentary on BBC iplayer on 11:35 - Jan 14 with 3588 viewsMurph75

Documentary on BBC iplayer on 11:20 - Jan 14 by perchrockjack

Its no worse than many large conurbations

but, what chokes me is the wilful neglect shown by successive councils over the past 40 years.

Staggering ineptitude and Swansea people have been shafted ,royally.

The same could be said for the majority of cities in this country.
Documentary on BBC iplayer on 12:51 - Jan 14 with 3504 viewsjesushchrist

It's called drugs map of Britain....there are about 5 episodes from city's Round britain.
Documentary on BBC iplayer on 13:20 - Jan 14 with 3457 viewsJack_Meoff

Sounds like it's in the same 'vein' as this, if people haven't seen it. Grim stuff.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Documentary on BBC iplayer on 14:32 - Jan 14 with 3413 viewsjesushchrist

If watching it doesn't put you off the brown I don't know what will, some of those infections are beyond wrong.
Documentary on BBC iplayer on 18:12 - Jan 14 with 3315 viewsLohengrin

Behold! the fruit of the permissive society.

It's so much better than the "dark age" attitudes of yore, the new-left want, no demand, you laugh at "reactionary" social sensibilities.

Bask in the risen sun of the new millennium!
[Post edited 14 Jan 2017 18:17]

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Login to get fewer ads

Documentary on BBC iplayer on 18:31 - Jan 14 with 3268 viewsGowerjack

Documentary on BBC iplayer on 18:12 - Jan 14 by Lohengrin

It's so much better than the "dark age" attitudes of yore, the new-left want, no demand, you laugh at "reactionary" social sensibilities.

Loh

Dont be silly.

Idiots have always abused drugs nothing at all to do with whatever the hell the permissive society is.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Documentary on BBC iplayer on 18:45 - Jan 14 with 3242 viewscontroversial_jack

Documentary on BBC iplayer on 18:31 - Jan 14 by Gowerjack

Loh

Dont be silly.

Idiots have always abused drugs nothing at all to do with whatever the hell the permissive society is.

It's the media, don't believe anything you see in it
Documentary on BBC iplayer on 19:03 - Jan 14 with 3204 viewsJack_Meoff

Documentary on BBC iplayer on 18:12 - Jan 14 by Lohengrin

So nothing to do with capitalism, globalisation and (for example)the flying geese paradigm then? Tidy. Fecking leftards

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Documentary on BBC iplayer on 19:25 - Jan 14 with 3176 viewsLohengrin

Documentary on BBC iplayer on 19:03 - Jan 14 by Jack_Meoff

So nothing to do with capitalism, globalisation and (for example)the flying geese paradigm then? Tidy. Fecking leftards

It's everything to do with it. The befuddled are incapable of clarity much less awakening.

Documentary on BBC iplayer on 19:26 - Jan 14 with 3169 viewsLohengrin

Documentary on BBC iplayer on 18:31 - Jan 14 by Gowerjack

Loh

Dont be silly.

Put the kettle on, have a fag and think on it.

Documentary on BBC iplayer on 19:38 - Jan 14 with 3138 viewsJack_Meoff

Documentary on BBC iplayer on 19:25 - Jan 14 by Lohengrin

It's everything to do with it. The befuddled are incapable of clarity much less awakening.

I know. Excuse my facetiousness. I'm just wondering what the answer is, as we seem to be sleepwalking into a bizarre 1984-esque state, just a few decades after it was prophesied.

Documentary on BBC iplayer on 19:59 - Jan 14 with 3095 viewsLohengrin

Documentary on BBC iplayer on 19:38 - Jan 14 by Jack_Meoff

I know. Excuse my facetiousness. I'm just wondering what the answer is, as we seem to be sleepwalking into a bizarre 1984-esque state, just a few decades after it was prophesied.

A media-induced sleepwalk lulls blind acceptance that there is no alternative, that traditional views are what, Fascism? The atomisation of society is the aim, the denial of any ground to rally resistance.

The money power is winning; it has kids gulled into believing anything other than blind acquiescence is 'hate.'

Documentary on BBC iplayer on 22:26 - Jan 14 with 2945 viewsJack_Meoff

Documentary on BBC iplayer on 19:59 - Jan 14 by Lohengrin

A media-induced sleepwalk lulls blind acceptance that there is no alternative, that traditional views are what, Fascism? The atomisation of society is the aim, the denial of any ground to rally resistance.

The money power is winning; it has kids gulled into believing anything other than blind acquiescence is 'hate.'

I get the money-power thing, god knows I'm like a broken record on this site on the subject. Media induced I get too - that's why I don't own a TV and my kids aren't gulled into believing anything. Nor will they ever be. Amuses me in a perverse way that I get a knock on the door occasionally asking about a TV Licence. Arf.

I hear you about fascism too. I look at democracy as a sick joke. Not getting the 'traditional' thing though.

Documentary on BBC iplayer on 22:49 - Jan 14 with 2920 viewsLohengrin

Documentary on BBC iplayer on 22:26 - Jan 14 by Jack_Meoff

I get the money-power thing, god knows I'm like a broken record on this site on the subject. Media induced I get too - that's why I don't own a TV and my kids aren't gulled into believing anything. Nor will they ever be. Amuses me in a perverse way that I get a knock on the door occasionally asking about a TV Licence. Arf.

I hear you about fascism too. I look at democracy as a sick joke. Not getting the 'traditional' thing though.

Traditional? When I say that I'm using it is as shorthand for healthy, organic. It would be a 'traditional' view that getting involved with heroin is madness when everyone, no matter what your personal paucity of education, knows where that road ends.

Documentary on BBC iplayer on 22:59 - Jan 14 with 2901 viewsjesushchrist

Documentary on BBC iplayer on 22:49 - Jan 14 by Lohengrin

Traditional? When I say that I'm using it is as shorthand for healthy, organic. It would be a 'traditional' view that getting involved with heroin is madness when everyone, no matter what your personal paucity of education, knows where that road ends.

I think heroin is the least of the problem, legal highs are far more dangerous and on the increase far more than the brown stuff, how it is still being sold in high street shops is a disgrace.
Documentary on BBC iplayer on 05:52 - Jan 15 with 2799 viewsphact0rri

This stuff... brings a tear to your eye. I had a bit of that in my teens, things went pear-shaped for a while. Honestly if it wasn't for my family I'd probably be done already like a good deal of my mates.

I think I always get overly emotional when I watch things related to drugs. Glad to be done with that, but I can always feel it. I just wish that ex-users could be called into help address the problem. As a lot of the ideas for sorting it, usually comes from old men who have no idea what the problem really is. People who know how users feel, and the process happens. They should at the least work with Rehab centres and shelters for the homeless and get a better grip on the problem, before coming up with solutions that just don't work.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Documentary on BBC iplayer on 11:34 - Jan 15 with 2669 viewsSwanjack10

Just had a watch of this,shocking how they continue use when their bodies are in such a state,its hard for myself to feel sorry for them or really hate them,the problem is huge even valium ffs ,more help should be provided which in the long run would be an investment with our greedy government.

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

Documentary on BBC iplayer on 12:27 - Jan 15 with 2639 viewsperchrockjack

Sorry but its self inflicted self indulgence.

How much evidence is needed is that heroin kills. THE LIFE STYLE KILLS.

Documentary on BBC iplayer on 12:41 - Jan 15 with 2620 viewsphact0rri

Documentary on BBC iplayer on 11:34 - Jan 15 by Swanjack10

Just had a watch of this,shocking how they continue use when their bodies are in such a state,its hard for myself to feel sorry for them or really hate them,the problem is huge even valium ffs ,more help should be provided which in the long run would be an investment with our greedy government.

For me, that was it really, the realization that my body was literly being cooked from the inside. But honestly its a bit easier to say "look at the state I'm in, maybe I should just quit it" when you are in throws of addiction.

Aside from the need and thirst to be sorted the way your mind is use to (and yes your mind and body despite being so ill is well convinced this is the way its supposed to operate), there's withdraw which is depending on your poison is one of the most awful experiences I can remember going through.

In retrospect, I would say the first time going through it, and deciding to go clean is the easiest. Because you know how much crap the whole thing is after the first go, and so its a lot harder to go through with it.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Documentary on BBC iplayer on 14:18 - Jan 15 with 2545 viewsSwanjack10

Documentary on BBC iplayer on 12:41 - Jan 15 by phact0rri

For me, that was it really, the realization that my body was literly being cooked from the inside. But honestly its a bit easier to say "look at the state I'm in, maybe I should just quit it" when you are in throws of addiction.

Aside from the need and thirst to be sorted the way your mind is use to (and yes your mind and body despite being so ill is well convinced this is the way its supposed to operate), there's withdraw which is depending on your poison is one of the most awful experiences I can remember going through.

In retrospect, I would say the first time going through it, and deciding to go clean is the easiest. Because you know how much crap the whole thing is after the first go, and so its a lot harder to go through with it.

Well done pal,after really bad news years ago i turned to booze,that was 3 days of crawling the walls with anxiety,lost interest in everything,now i have a couple on a saturday,drugs,beer etc just brushes issues under the carpet,my boy whos ok now thought it was ok to smoke legal highs,messed his brain up for months .

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

Documentary on BBC iplayer on 15:07 - Jan 15 with 2504 viewsperchrockjack

Glad you re getting there swanjack.

I'm lucky as I've never seen the need to do class a drugs.

I've been to countless funerals due to bad smack and seen the chunts who supplied them released after a few years inside.

Drugs killed a few of my former Swansea chums too.

Drugs do not help. They ain't needed . Not worth the risk

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024