Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WBA fancy Taylor too!!! 12:46 - Jan 17 with 1925 viewsdna

http://readwestbrom.com/2017/01/17/neil-taylor-wanted-west-brom/
WBA fancy Taylor too!!! on 12:49 - Jan 17 with 1901 viewsPegojack

Mr Pulis, if you're reading this, don't forget Neil was first choice full back for a team which got to the semi finals of the Euros, and scored a fantastic goal. You need to be thinking in terms of £10 million.

*cough* *cough* *cough*
WBA fancy Taylor too!!! on 14:57 - Jan 17 with 1715 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Like Pulis he's never been relegated from the Premier League.

His replacement has a hat trick and is odds on to make it four.

Yay!

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

WBA fancy Taylor too!!! on 15:44 - Jan 17 with 1610 viewsTheKirkyLife

Yes WBA chairman, listen to your manager. Open up the purse strings. Pay £8 million+ for a LB who's out of form and never contributing positively to attacks.

Doooo iiiiiit.
WBA fancy Taylor too!!! on 20:14 - Jan 17 with 1490 viewsgetcarter

Neil Taylor is a good footballer and we need to keep him.
WBA fancy Taylor too!!! on 20:17 - Jan 17 with 1473 viewsshandyjack

WBA fancy Taylor too!!! on 20:14 - Jan 17 by getcarter

said no swans fan ever

Poll: Expectation for the season

WBA fancy Taylor too!!! on 20:29 - Jan 17 with 1436 viewsicecoldjack

Taylor playing with solid centre halves along side us a different player,will be a great signing for WBA . Pulis is no mug so knows what taylor can do.

We just need to move on from him, especially if we want to return to a more fluid game. He's probably a bit stale anyway and a move is good for everyone .
WBA fancy Taylor too!!! on 21:37 - Jan 17 with 1312 viewslonglostjack

WBA fancy Taylor too!!! on 20:29 - Jan 17 by icecoldjack

Taylor playing with solid centre halves along side us a different player,will be a great signing for WBA . Pulis is no mug so knows what taylor can do.

We just need to move on from him, especially if we want to return to a more fluid game. He's probably a bit stale anyway and a move is good for everyone .

You mean one solid centre half who can go out and cover for him when he goes missing while the second centre half has such presence that he can cover for the gaping hole in the middle?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

WBA fancy Taylor too!!! on 21:50 - Jan 17 with 1280 viewsPrivate_Partz

If he were to go I would sooner he went there than Palace. Not much chance of WBA dropping into the relegation mire this year.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Login to get fewer ads

WBA fancy Taylor too!!! on 22:05 - Jan 17 with 1256 viewsmorningstar

I remember not so long ago, that most of us thought of Neil Taylor as the better defender between himself and Ben Davies, but Ben was better going forward? What's happened since? Why do clubs employ coaches? Maybe because as seemingly accomplished professional players that we view them to be, they still need coaching! It's no coincidence that most of our first team players appear to be getting worse, whilst at the same time, we employ 'coaches' at the club who would seriously struggle to gain employment at a Lge2 side. Nothing to do with effort, commitment or ability with some our squad, but just like our club, a lot of them are being sold down the river. And i for one wouldn't bet against someone like Neil Taylor going elsewhere and see his game vastly improving.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

WBA fancy Taylor too!!! on 22:12 - Jan 17 with 1231 viewsAussieSwan

WBA fancy Taylor too!!! on 21:50 - Jan 17 by Private_Partz

If he were to go I would sooner he went there than Palace. Not much chance of WBA dropping into the relegation mire this year.

Totally agree, said exactly this in another thread. Much lower chance of it backfiring
[Post edited 17 Jan 2017 22:12]

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

WBA fancy Taylor too!!! on 22:12 - Jan 17 with 1229 viewsPrivate_Partz

WBA fancy Taylor too!!! on 22:05 - Jan 17 by morningstar

I remember not so long ago, that most of us thought of Neil Taylor as the better defender between himself and Ben Davies, but Ben was better going forward? What's happened since? Why do clubs employ coaches? Maybe because as seemingly accomplished professional players that we view them to be, they still need coaching! It's no coincidence that most of our first team players appear to be getting worse, whilst at the same time, we employ 'coaches' at the club who would seriously struggle to gain employment at a Lge2 side. Nothing to do with effort, commitment or ability with some our squad, but just like our club, a lot of them are being sold down the river. And i for one wouldn't bet against someone like Neil Taylor going elsewhere and see his game vastly improving.

Absolutely spot on. We have lots of heros to zeros in our team now and it all coincided with ML leaving and the ultimate demise of Monk football. We had breif respite under Frankie before plumbing the depths with Bob. Let's hope Clem and his team can turn it round in time.
We all now its Jenkins' fault for this bloody mess as a result of his self interest, arrogance and incompetence.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

WBA fancy Taylor too!!! on 22:16 - Jan 17 with 1211 viewsAussieSwan

WBA fancy Taylor too!!! on 22:05 - Jan 17 by morningstar

Totally agree. Like others, I think that Taylor has gone backwards since Davies has left. He's had no realistic pressure on his spot; he's got comfortable in the team and knows that his spot wasn't under threat due to a lack of depth

As soon as a manager has tried to replace him with Kingsley or Tabanou he's thrown his toys out the pram. I definitely think you'd see his performances pick up at another club
[Post edited 17 Jan 2017 22:17]

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

WBA fancy Taylor too!!! on 22:28 - Jan 17 with 1172 viewsMatlock_Jack

WBA fancy Taylor too!!! on 20:14 - Jan 17 by getcarter

Is this a joke?
WBA fancy Taylor too!!! on 22:54 - Jan 17 with 1122 viewsicecoldjack

WBA fancy Taylor too!!! on 21:37 - Jan 17 by longlostjack

You mean one solid centre half who can go out and cover for him when he goes missing while the second centre half has such presence that he can cover for the gaping hole in the middle?

No.
WBA fancy Taylor too!!! on 23:04 - Jan 17 with 1092 viewsmajorraglan

If Tony Pulis wants him then he must rate him and believe he can get more out of Taylor than Swansea are getting at the moment. It may be down to confidence or it may be down to coaching, who knows, Taylor has not been playing well, but neither have most of the first team!
TP is a good manager and he knows his onions, he has done well at West Brom who are just st about the best of the rest at the moment in 8th spot.
If he thinks Taylor is a good enough to sign for West Brom, then he must be a tidy player, it's just we are not seeing it.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2017 23:06]
WBA fancy Taylor too!!! on 23:12 - Jan 17 with 1076 viewsicecoldjack

WBA fancy Taylor too!!! on 23:04 - Jan 17 by majorraglan

If Tony Pulis wants him then he must rate him and believe he can get more out of Taylor than Swansea are getting at the moment. It may be down to confidence or it may be down to coaching, who knows, Taylor has not been playing well, but neither have most of the first team!
TP is a good manager and he knows his onions, he has done well at West Brom who are just st about the best of the rest at the moment in 8th spot.
If he thinks Taylor is a good enough to sign for West Brom, then he must be a tidy player, it's just we are not seeing it.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2017 23:06]

Exactly.

If Pulis and fat Sam rate him and people on here don't ..well, I know who's judgement I'd rather follow.

like all other players taylor is having a mare this season,is limited in his approach but the lack of confidence through the team is effecting him and the defence more.

It's time for him to move on if anything both club and player have run their course, we saw what we could have with Ben and like many I thought taylor long term injury set him back in terms of his prem league development.

He hasn't improved from 1 St season of prem football and that's not really good enough, not his fault really.

Time to take the move IMO .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024