Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
L'Equipe linking us with Yoric Ravet 11:47 - Jan 18 with 4452 viewsLegend83

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-city-linked-an

Another winger?

Surely priority should be shoring up the defence.
L'Equipe linking us with Yoric Ravet on 12:44 - Jan 18 with 4174 viewsJango

If we're gonna play 2 wingers and want decent backup then we need another 3 wingers.
L'Equipe linking us with Yoric Ravet on 12:50 - Jan 18 with 4131 viewsmagicdaps10

Possibly looking for Routledge's replacement but probably just media talk!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

L'Equipe linking us with Yoric Ravet on 13:02 - Jan 18 with 4051 viewsPawelAbbott

We are on course for the most premier league goals ever conceded and not one link to a centre back or right back.
L'Equipe linking us with Yoric Ravet on 13:35 - Jan 18 with 3839 viewsRissoleCoughlin

I watched a Young Boys game a few months back when on holiday in Bern. Ravet stood out as the best player on the pitch by some distance but the standard of the League isn't the best. Sadly I don't think he'd be a significant upgrade on what we already have and there are certainly more pressing positions where new signings are needed.
L'Equipe linking us with Yoric Ravet on 14:32 - Jan 18 with 3626 viewsawayjack

L'Equipe linking us with Yoric Ravet on 13:35 - Jan 18 by RissoleCoughlin

I watched a Young Boys game a few months back when on holiday in Bern. Ravet stood out as the best player on the pitch by some distance but the standard of the League isn't the best. Sadly I don't think he'd be a significant upgrade on what we already have and there are certainly more pressing positions where new signings are needed.

May not be Premier League class but an upgrade on wingers we have.
L'Equipe linking us with Yoric Ravet on 14:47 - Jan 18 with 3552 viewsmax936

Exactly, leaders we need in the team now one at CB and one at DM bit much perhaps but we should be looking for at least one leader, preferably at DM if we can't get one at DM then CB even if it costs 10mill or more.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

L'Equipe linking us with Yoric Ravet on 15:06 - Jan 18 with 3483 viewsharryhpalmer

L'equip the same paper who had us in for Gael Kakuta?

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

L'Equipe linking us with Yoric Ravet on 15:13 - Jan 18 with 3447 viewsWarwickHunt

Alas...
Login to get fewer ads

L'Equipe linking us with Yoric Ravet on 15:31 - Jan 18 with 3379 viewsairedale

L'Equipe linking us with Yoric Ravet on 15:13 - Jan 18 by WarwickHunt

Alas...

I was gonna do that one Warwick, shucks.
L'Equipe linking us with Yoric Ravet on 15:36 - Jan 18 with 3352 views34dfgdf54

Would say that would definitely mean Routs is off.
L'Equipe linking us with Yoric Ravet on 16:08 - Jan 18 with 3209 viewsBanosswan

L'Equipe linking us with Yoric Ravet on 15:13 - Jan 18 by WarwickHunt

Alas...

You're such a ham.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024