Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Darran Planet Swans 24/7 07:42 - Jan 30 with 802 viewsplanetswansadmin

[Post edited 9 Dec 2019 21:43]
Links Still There With Liverpool Defender on 08:28 - Jan 30 with 748 viewsPegojack

Hope not. A highly unimpressive player from what I've seen, and a possible disruptive influence to boot.
Links Still There With Liverpool Defender on 08:55 - Jan 30 with 676 views34dfgdf54

Links Still There With Liverpool Defender on 08:28 - Jan 30 by Pegojack

Hope not. A highly unimpressive player from what I've seen, and a possible disruptive influence to boot.

Alot better than what we currently have, will be a great signing if the money is right in my opinion. Strong, fast, great in the air, ball playing has always looked suspect but beggars can't be choosers.
Links Still There With Liverpool Defender on 09:40 - Jan 30 with 564 viewsFireboy

If we can get him until the end of the season then great as he is undoubtedly a very good defender and he will strengthen out defence which in turn will give us a better chance of survival but the guy is a very disruptive man and I really wouldn't want him with us long term
Links Still There With Liverpool Defender on 09:46 - Jan 30 with 544 viewsBirchgrovejack

On loan until the summer with option to buy and I'd be happy. See if he's worth shelling out for first. Can't judge his Liverpool performances really as they can't defend for toffee no matter who's in the back
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024