Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I do despair about some of our so called fans 21:23 - Feb 5 with 2308 viewsvetchonian

I really do believe that some of our fan base needs to take a look at itself.
Today we went to a top 4 club and almost came away with a point
6 weeks ago I reckon we would have lost this game by at least 4 goals possibly more I too am gutted we ended up with nothing when we were so close but all we get from a section of our fan base is blame cultur and from one individual the trolling of our keeper.

Let's start with the blaming of Fab for the losing goal......the great fan that is DYSS I wonder is his name supposed to be Do You Support Swansea? As he is so negative.
Well if you want to blame Fab you need to take another look had it not been for Fab we might have been 3 down before half time.

Then we have the derision of Naughton....ok he may now be the "weakest link" in our team but the crap thrown at him by our so called fans is unbelievable.
If he is really that bad do you think our management team would continue to play him?
The issue is we fans see things subjectively and if you want to talk about sh*t players NaughtoN is certainly not amongst some of the sh*t layers we have had over the years....

After looking like relegation cents just over a month ago to a team which could pull off the great escape after a run of fixtures including 3 top 4 teams 2 off which away where we beat one on their home turf and through inept refereeing or biased ferereeing were robbed of a point at another and yet all some fans can do is get on here to diss the players.

Am I gutted we lost today at the last minute.....yes I am but then I have followed this side for many years from the brink of re election to the highs of the old First division back to battling to stay in the league and then life in the PL.

.over then years there have been scape goats or players shouted down by fans ,Clem Attlee, Mike Howard, Rory Fallon, even Jason Scotlane even though he scored so many goals for us

I wish sometimes some of these so called fans would just dissapear the constant dissing of certain players based on their limited knowledge ....which is obviously far superior to the professionals who pick the team is becoming nauseous and spoils this board.
Yes we live in a free country where free speech abounds and everyone is entitled to an opinion....after all that is all I am doing expressing my opinion which doesn't mean I am right and it is the only opinion but some of the sh*t spouted by our so called fans is incredible

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

I do despair about some of our so called fans on 12:31 - Feb 6 with 744 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I do despair about some of our so called fans on 12:25 - Feb 6 by perchrockjack

The very fact he IS seemingly our best option is why we are where we are now.

He has contributed to it, but BB is the main reason why we are where we are now.
I do despair about some of our so called fans on 12:31 - Feb 6 with 744 viewsvetchonian

I do despair about some of our so called fans on 11:58 - Feb 6 by A_Fans_Dad

So when a player is very poor for most of the season the fans are no longer allowed to say so.
You must be joking.

No fair criticism is always justified....what I talk about is the type of attack led by DYSS and some others on certain players.

The continual use to the term sh*t to describe certain players. Naughton is inconsistent at the moment but I would not describe him as conisitenlt bad fo 90 mins of every game.

Othersw are on here decrying Cork saying the;y wouldnt have him start let alone be captain. Over the last 3 games he has been an essential cog in the tema contributing to the results but all people are clouded by are things they think they have seen or the bad things done in the past. Constructive criticism is good BUT the point I was trying to make yesterday was we were robbed of a point by dodgy refereeing....aided by a defender falling asleep but other players (Dyer) could have contributed to stopping the goal but he is not berated..... against a top 4 side who have been battering most in front of them of late....6 weeks ago we would have been luck to have gone in 4-0 down at halftime let alone be 1-1 with a minute or so to go....and all some of our fanbase can do is criticise. We are supposed to be supporters ! All players get dips in form .This season has been our worst in recent years for preperation,and performances with 2 changes of manager, the first being for one who was inept and out of his depth this affected players confidence and those with lower levels of ability will suffer more and be exposed more when the team as a whole are underperforming .
Yes Naughton contributed to the goal by letting his player get away .....if you watch the game back you can find loads of mistakes by every player....our new hero Tom Carrol passed the ball to Man City players on several occasions but I have heard no shouts against him!
For me whilst the player is wearing the shirt I will support him some do not deserve the shirt I agree but the constant harranging sometimes without substance is becoming monotonous.

We have what we have now until the summer....we also appear to have a manager/head coach who seems to know what he is doing and its still early days for him.

Lets trust him to sort things out...there is is an "average" PL footballer insidde Naughton lets hope Clement can find him again

I do despair about some of our so called fans on 12:34 - Feb 6 with 735 viewsperchrockjack

No, we are here because better players were not brought in to start the season

NAUGHTON was bought to be Rangel s replacement.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

I do despair about some of our so called fans on 12:42 - Feb 6 with 708 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The fact that Naughton isn't very good but is our best option in his position isn't Naughton's fault, it's someone else's.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

I do despair about some of our so called fans on 12:46 - Feb 6 with 692 viewsperchrockjack

indeed .

We cannot surely continue with him though.

TAYLOR was binned as should have been NAUGHTON

I do despair about some of our so called fans on 12:48 - Feb 6 with 680 viewsvetchonian

I do despair about some of our so called fans on 12:34 - Feb 6 by perchrockjack

No, we are here because better players were not brought in to start the season

NAUGHTON was bought to be Rangel s replacement.

Thats True Perch he was bought two seasons ago....and again nothing has been done to replace Naughton.

We all agree our recruitment this season has not been clever....but thats not the players faults and the subject for a totally different thread.

My point we as fans are supposed to be supporters and I like many have thrown the odd shout at a Swans player when they are bad both from the North Bank,away ends and now the West stand but now this player "criticism" has taken on a whole new form with the advent of the internet and social media where criticism has been replaced by personal attack

I do despair about some of our so called fans on 12:58 - Feb 6 with 626 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

I do despair about some of our so called fans on 12:31 - Feb 6 by vetchonian

No fair criticism is always justified....what I talk about is the type of attack led by DYSS and some others on certain players.

The continual use to the term sh*t to describe certain players. Naughton is inconsistent at the moment but I would not describe him as conisitenlt bad fo 90 mins of every game.

Othersw are on here decrying Cork saying the;y wouldnt have him start let alone be captain. Over the last 3 games he has been an essential cog in the tema contributing to the results but all people are clouded by are things they think they have seen or the bad things done in the past. Constructive criticism is good BUT the point I was trying to make yesterday was we were robbed of a point by dodgy refereeing....aided by a defender falling asleep but other players (Dyer) could have contributed to stopping the goal but he is not berated..... against a top 4 side who have been battering most in front of them of late....6 weeks ago we would have been luck to have gone in 4-0 down at halftime let alone be 1-1 with a minute or so to go....and all some of our fanbase can do is criticise. We are supposed to be supporters ! All players get dips in form .This season has been our worst in recent years for preperation,and performances with 2 changes of manager, the first being for one who was inept and out of his depth this affected players confidence and those with lower levels of ability will suffer more and be exposed more when the team as a whole are underperforming .
Yes Naughton contributed to the goal by letting his player get away .....if you watch the game back you can find loads of mistakes by every player....our new hero Tom Carrol passed the ball to Man City players on several occasions but I have heard no shouts against him!
For me whilst the player is wearing the shirt I will support him some do not deserve the shirt I agree but the constant harranging sometimes without substance is becoming monotonous.

We have what we have now until the summer....we also appear to have a manager/head coach who seems to know what he is doing and its still early days for him.

Lets trust him to sort things out...there is is an "average" PL footballer insidde Naughton lets hope Clement can find him again

Lately I've only seen negative threads on
Fabski
Naughton
Routledge
Siggurdsson
Llorente

Some I've agreed with
Some I've haven't
However this is a place to vouch frustrations and it's a better place to do it than hurl personal abuse to some players on twitter .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

I do despair about some of our so called fans on 12:59 - Feb 6 with 625 viewsperchrockjack

fair riposte, vetchonian.

However , Naughton is paid good money and is not doing his job

I agree its pointless actually booing a player on the field

On here, its harmless really

Login to get fewer ads

I do despair about some of our so called fans on 13:25 - Feb 6 with 575 viewsvetchonian

I do despair about some of our so called fans on 12:59 - Feb 6 by perchrockjack

fair riposte, vetchonian.

However , Naughton is paid good money and is not doing his job

I agree its pointless actually booing a player on the field

On here, its harmless really

And hopefully like us if we were doing that in our jobs the manager will sort it out....I think Clem is that sort

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024