Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Learning Welsh 13:03 - Feb 21 with 1238 viewsDarran

What's the point in this?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Learning Welsh on 13:09 - Feb 21 with 1222 viewsNOTRAC

It means that we should be learning Japanese in Welsh.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Learning Welsh on 13:13 - Feb 21 with 1213 viewsswanjackal

When you see that some openly buy stained schoolgirl panties (albeit from models) too, it's not surprising. A small portion are just plain crackers.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Learning Welsh on 13:40 - Feb 21 with 1180 viewsLeonWasGod

Learning Welsh on 13:13 - Feb 21 by swanjackal

When you see that some openly buy stained schoolgirl panties (albeit from models) too, it's not surprising. A small portion are just plain crackers.

You should post the website where these used model's undercrackers can be bought. Just so we know to avoid it . Wouldn't want the kids on here to stumble on it by mistake.
Learning Welsh on 13:41 - Feb 21 with 1178 viewsGravy

I worked for a Japanese company in South Wales during the 80s and learning about each other's cultures and language was seen as building bridges towards mutual understanding within the company, with staff placements in both directions being commonplace and as part of the wider future trade and investment prospects between Wales and Japan etc..

However, most of the older lads and upstart xenophobes like myself, while paying lip-service to this cultural bonhomie in the workplace, when we got down the pub there was definitely a feeling of "We're not going out of our way to do anything for those whale-murdering feckers until they formally apologise for the Burma Railway..."

God Bless The League of Nations and All Who Sail in Her....
Learning Welsh on 13:46 - Feb 21 with 1171 viewsswanjackal

Learning Welsh on 13:40 - Feb 21 by LeonWasGod

You should post the website where these used model's undercrackers can be bought. Just so we know to avoid it . Wouldn't want the kids on here to stumble on it by mistake.

Sure there are a few but they have been found in vending machines, in the shops of certain areas in the Kabukicho area of Tokyo. From the stories I have read, and from talking to people who have been there......it's like Willly W@nka's Factory.........only substitute candy/chocolate for deep perversions.

I would love to visit :P

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Learning Welsh on 13:49 - Feb 21 with 1161 viewsLeonWasGod

Learning Welsh on 13:46 - Feb 21 by swanjackal

Sure there are a few but they have been found in vending machines, in the shops of certain areas in the Kabukicho area of Tokyo. From the stories I have read, and from talking to people who have been there......it's like Willly W@nka's Factory.........only substitute candy/chocolate for deep perversions.

I've been but the missus must have kept me away from stuff like that, sadly.
Learning Welsh on 13:53 - Feb 21 with 1150 viewsswanjackal

Learning Welsh on 13:49 - Feb 21 by LeonWasGod

I've been but the missus must have kept me away from stuff like that, sadly.

Alas, sadly the closest I've been to that was Amsterdam's Red Light District when younger and witnessing a rake thin Somali man with a huge wang dressed as batman bang the hell out of two chubby lasses on a revolving bed in a certain club.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2017 13:58]

Learning Welsh on 14:29 - Feb 21 with 1109 viewsCooperman

Learning Welsh on 13:46 - Feb 21 by swanjackal

There is a chain of stores out there called Don Quijote (known as Donki by the locals) which is as near as you can get to the local Co-Op; with one exception which is the astonishing range of dildo's, butt plugs, and other items that would tickle your fancy.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Login to get fewer ads

Learning Welsh on 14:55 - Feb 21 with 1093 viewsswanjackal

Learning Welsh on 14:29 - Feb 21 by Cooperman

There is a chain of stores out there called Don Quijote (known as Donki by the locals) which is as near as you can get to the local Co-Op; with one exception which is the astonishing range of dildo's, butt plugs, and other items that would tickle your fancy.

I know of them, mental culture. Would love to go and witness stuff first hand.

Learning Welsh on 18:24 - Feb 21 with 983 viewsCooperman

Learning Welsh on 14:55 - Feb 21 by swanjackal

I know of them, mental culture. Would love to go and witness stuff first hand.

I'm heading there a week on Sunday, I'll stop by Donki's for you.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Learning Welsh on 20:39 - Feb 21 with 925 viewsDarran

Learning Welsh on 13:41 - Feb 21 by Gravy

I worked for a Japanese company in South Wales during the 80s and learning about each other's cultures and language was seen as building bridges towards mutual understanding within the company, with staff placements in both directions being commonplace and as part of the wider future trade and investment prospects between Wales and Japan etc..

However, most of the older lads and upstart xenophobes like myself, while paying lip-service to this cultural bonhomie in the workplace, when we got down the pub there was definitely a feeling of "We're not going out of our way to do anything for those whale-murdering feckers until they formally apologise for the Burma Railway..."

God Bless The League of Nations and All Who Sail in Her....

Konichiwa Butt.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Learning Welsh on 20:41 - Feb 21 with 920 viewsswanjackal

Learning Welsh on 18:24 - Feb 21 by Cooperman

I'm heading there a week on Sunday, I'll stop by Donki's for you.

None of them hostess bars, or love hotels ;)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024