Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
URGENT: DVLA Swansea have been trying to contact you,.... 18:33 - Feb 22 with 12924 viewsJackfath

I received this text message a few minutes ago.

Number is +447547 725924

It provides a handy link to a "GOV.UK" form which is supposedly from the DVLA.

It says

Vehicle Tax Refund

We would like to notify you that you still have an outstanding vehicle tax refund of £48.34 from an overpayment, despite our previous letters regarding your refund we are yet to receive your claim.

Requests for refunds are time limited please use the link below to complete your refund request

"Get Started" (link then opens a form)

Please note: You'll usually get the refund in 4-6 weeks, but it may take longer in some cases. You should wait 6 weeks before contacting us about the payment.

Best Regards,

Driver & Vehicle Licensing Agency

The form asks for my

Full name
DOB
Telephone Number
Email address
Address
Town/City
Postcode

Payment details
Sort code
Account number
Name on card
card number
card expiry date
card verification code

Licence number
NI number
MOthers maiden name

Is this a scam?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

URGENT: DVLA Swansea have been trying to contact you,.... on 18:39 - Feb 22 with 12907 viewsFlashberryjack

I hope it's not a scam, I've just filled it and emailed it back to them.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

URGENT: DVLA Swansea have been trying to contact you,.... on 18:41 - Feb 22 with 12895 viewsJackfath

URGENT: DVLA Swansea have been trying to contact you,.... on 18:39 - Feb 22 by Flashberryjack

I hope it's not a scam, I've just filled it and emailed it back to them.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

URGENT: DVLA Swansea have been trying to contact you,.... on 18:42 - Feb 22 with 12892 viewsblueytheblue

Of course it's kosher. *

* It's not.

DVLA send these out to catch people wanting refunds and then drain their bank accounts dry.

It's all for noble reasons though. ECB's coke, hookers and champagne doesn't come cheap, you know.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

URGENT: DVLA Swansea have been trying to contact you,.... on 18:46 - Feb 22 with 12879 viewsJackfath

URGENT: DVLA Swansea have been trying to contact you,.... on 18:42 - Feb 22 by blueytheblue

Of course it's kosher. *

* It's not.

DVLA send these out to catch people wanting refunds and then drain their bank accounts dry.

It's all for noble reasons though. ECB's coke, hookers and champagne doesn't come cheap, you know.

I'm waiting for his take on it.

URGENT: DVLA Swansea have been trying to contact you,.... on 18:49 - Feb 22 with 12869 viewsexiledclaseboy

URGENT: DVLA Swansea have been trying to contact you,.... on 18:46 - Feb 22 by Jackfath

I'm waiting for his take on it.

No comment. I'm too busy counting all the cars we own.

Poll: Tory leader

URGENT: DVLA Swansea have been trying to contact you,.... on 18:52 - Feb 22 with 12859 viewsJackfath

URGENT: DVLA Swansea have been trying to contact you,.... on 18:49 - Feb 22 by exiledclaseboy

No comment. I'm too busy counting all the cars we own.

Is there an official DVLA email address I can use to forward the details of the scam on?

URGENT: DVLA Swansea have been trying to contact you,.... on 18:53 - Feb 22 with 12855 viewsexiledclaseboy

URGENT: DVLA Swansea have been trying to contact you,.... on 18:52 - Feb 22 by Jackfath

Is there an official DVLA email address I can use to forward the details of the scam on?

I'd imagine so but I've no idea what it is.

URGENT: DVLA Swansea have been trying to contact you,.... on 18:54 - Feb 22 with 12854 viewsjack2jack

Unfortunately, there are vulnerable people out there who will fall for this type of scam,trouble is they are getting so clever even the most savvy can get caught out.Be vigilant and make sure your nearest and dearest don't succumb to these scum bags,especially the more elderly.Thanks for the heads up I will certainly pass on to others
Login to get fewer ads

URGENT: DVLA Swansea have been trying to contact you,.... on 18:58 - Feb 22 with 12840 viewsJackfath

URGENT: DVLA Swansea have been trying to contact you,.... on 18:54 - Feb 22 by jack2jack

Unfortunately, there are vulnerable people out there who will fall for this type of scam,trouble is they are getting so clever even the most savvy can get caught out.Be vigilant and make sure your nearest and dearest don't succumb to these scum bags,especially the more elderly.Thanks for the heads up I will certainly pass on to others

Interestingly I did recently sell a car. I wonder if the scammers have details about that somehow? Maybe there's someone in the DVLA using the information on recently sold vehicles to make a bit of extra cash on the side.

URGENT: DVLA Swansea have been trying to contact you,.... on 19:00 - Feb 22 with 12830 viewsmonmouth

URGENT: DVLA Swansea have been trying to contact you,.... on 18:53 - Feb 22 by exiledclaseboy

I'd imagine so but I've no idea what it is.

Pfft. Give over, we all know this is your Christmas Club Conspiracy up at Clase Cars'R'Us Central

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

URGENT: DVLA Swansea have been trying to contact you,.... on 19:12 - Feb 22 with 12794 viewsswanjackal

URGENT: DVLA Swansea have been trying to contact you,.... on 19:00 - Feb 22 by monmouth

Pfft. Give over, we all know this is your Christmas Club Conspiracy up at Clase Cars'R'Us Central

All funding next Xmas do...... a trip to Hedonism.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

URGENT: DVLA Swansea have been trying to contact you,.... on 19:13 - Feb 22 with 12790 viewsjack2jack

URGENT: DVLA Swansea have been trying to contact you,.... on 18:58 - Feb 22 by Jackfath

Interestingly I did recently sell a car. I wonder if the scammers have details about that somehow? Maybe there's someone in the DVLA using the information on recently sold vehicles to make a bit of extra cash on the side.

Maybe worth a call to the DVLA to tell them this,they could maybe investigate,seems to much of a coincidence to me.
URGENT: DVLA Swansea have been trying to contact you,.... on 19:14 - Feb 22 with 12779 viewsblueytheblue

URGENT: DVLA Swansea have been trying to contact you,.... on 19:12 - Feb 22 by swanjackal

All funding next Xmas do...... a trip to Hedonism.

Hedonism?

You get that in DVLA lifts going to the 15th floor from the ground floor only to get squashed by all the chubsters getting in to go up a single floor...

URGENT: DVLA Swansea have been trying to contact you,.... on 19:15 - Feb 22 with 12767 viewsswanjackal

URGENT: DVLA Swansea have been trying to contact you,.... on 19:14 - Feb 22 by blueytheblue

Hedonism?

You get that in DVLA lifts going to the 15th floor from the ground floor only to get squashed by all the chubsters getting in to go up a single floor...

ECB....can you get me in there?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

URGENT: DVLA Swansea have been trying to contact you,.... on 19:32 - Feb 22 with 12725 viewssherpajacob

Apparently according to another thread the dvla own all the cars in the UK.

They've probably sold "your" car to pay for their Xmas party. Hence the refund.

They've emailed me to say that to help pay for brexit I now need to pay road tax on my Giant Defy drop handlebar.

Seems fair enough.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

URGENT: DVLA Swansea have been trying to contact you,.... on 19:59 - Feb 22 with 12663 viewsblueytheblue

URGENT: DVLA Swansea have been trying to contact you,.... on 19:32 - Feb 22 by sherpajacob

Apparently according to another thread the dvla own all the cars in the UK.

They've probably sold "your" car to pay for their Xmas party. Hence the refund.

They've emailed me to say that to help pay for brexit I now need to pay road tax on my Giant Defy drop handlebar.

Seems fair enough.

FAKE.

There is no road tax.

URGENT: DVLA Swansea have been trying to contact you,.... on 20:02 - Feb 22 with 12655 viewsexiledclaseboy

URGENT: DVLA Swansea have been trying to contact you,.... on 19:59 - Feb 22 by blueytheblue

FAKE.

There is no road tax.

As it happens, CJ's freeman chumsclaim that doesn't apply to them too.

URGENT: DVLA Swansea have been trying to contact you,.... on 22:26 - Feb 22 with 12504 viewsHighjack

URGENT: DVLA Swansea have been trying to contact you,.... on 18:54 - Feb 22 by jack2jack

Probably the same people who keep parking eye in business.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

URGENT: DVLA Swansea have been trying to contact you,.... on 22:37 - Feb 22 with 12487 viewsjack2jack

URGENT: DVLA Swansea have been trying to contact you,.... on 22:26 - Feb 22 by Highjack

Probably the same people who keep parking eye in business.

Unfortunately yes, I don't believe these parking companies are regulated,so they can do what they want without recourse.Its tantamount to gaining g money through menace,and it stinks,regardless of this entering into a contract bolloxs.The other question is why is it always Morrison's,do they not own any land that they build their stores on,Tescos don't do it.Anyway I agree with you.
URGENT: DVLA Swansea have been trying to contact you,.... on 22:55 - Feb 22 with 12459 viewspikeypaul

The phone number 07547725924?is registered to Kehoa Kaila in County Durham.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

URGENT: DVLA Swansea have been trying to contact you,.... on 23:01 - Feb 22 with 12445 viewssherpajacob

URGENT: DVLA Swansea have been trying to contact you,.... on 22:37 - Feb 22 by jack2jack

Unfortunately yes, I don't believe these parking companies are regulated,so they can do what they want without recourse.Its tantamount to gaining g money through menace,and it stinks,regardless of this entering into a contract bolloxs.The other question is why is it always Morrison's,do they not own any land that they build their stores on,Tescos don't do it.Anyway I agree with you.

Pretty much all the supermarkets engage parking companies, Morrison's and Aldi use parking eye and receive no end of complaints, abuse and hassle over it.
Tesco use a different parking company who are not so litigious, Not sure who Asda use, but they definitely use a parking company.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

URGENT: DVLA Swansea have been trying to contact you,.... on 23:28 - Feb 22 with 12417 viewsjack2jack

URGENT: DVLA Swansea have been trying to contact you,.... on 23:01 - Feb 22 by sherpajacob

Pretty much all the supermarkets engage parking companies, Morrison's and Aldi use parking eye and receive no end of complaints, abuse and hassle over it.
Tesco use a different parking company who are not so litigious, Not sure who Asda use, but they definitely use a parking company.

Yeah I know like I said in the other thread,my missus was ticketed in Morrison's,but I sorted it out with the manager,after that heard no end of issues with them,but never any other supermarket chain.PS I'm sure i remember the manager saying that they were on leased land hence they used parking eye.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024