Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mr Clement 18:07 - Mar 4 with 4198 viewsJackfath

I was delighted to see him celebrate like he did when the third goal went in. I feel his obvious passion and desire will see him grow into a club legend. Early days I know but I sincerely hope things work out for him, he settles in the area and gets the players he wants which will undoubtedly improve the playing squad.

Great to see the desire from the team to comeback from the obvious mistake from the referee.

Let's all hope this continued enthusiasm and confidence continues for the rest of the season and beyond.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Mr Clement on 18:09 - Mar 4 with 3566 viewsperchrockjack

Like minds

Seems to have controlled aggression which is the best form

We ve got a real manager here who needs to be kept long term

Ladies should be lining up to receive his seed and I hope he finds a nice house down there

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Mr Clement on 18:11 - Mar 4 with 3524 viewsunion_jack

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Mr Clement on 18:15 - Mar 4 with 3469 viewsTheFranchise

Our first real manager since Laudrup. It's been years since we've played to the strengths of our strikers.
Mr Clement on 18:21 - Mar 4 with 3413 viewsJack123

Mr Clement on 18:15 - Mar 4 by TheFranchise

Our first real manager since Laudrup. It's been years since we've played to the strengths of our strikers.

Funny you should say that.. the way we played today reminded me a lot of the Laudraup era..bit more fancy under Laudraup, but not far off.

libera nos a malo

Mr Clement on 18:23 - Mar 4 with 3386 viewsPrivate_Partz

Mr Clement on 18:15 - Mar 4 by TheFranchise

Amen to that. Very different managers in style. ML would have headed off down the tunnel leaving the players to take all the credit whereas Clem shares his delight with the supporters.
Both styles are fine by me provided we are getting the best out of our players.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Mr Clement on 18:27 - Mar 4 with 3321 viewsperchrockjack

Hopefully ,Clem won't lose interest

Mr Clement on 18:31 - Mar 4 with 3279 viewsdantheswansman

I agree,Its been a long time since i saw one of our managers who i just felt good about having,Paul is one of them.
Its not the first time he has shown his passion on the touchline,But what i saw today that i haven`t seen for far too long is the amount of crosses being put into the box.
Llorente thrives on that , And will continue to do so. Feed him and he will score.

So glad we got the 3 points as it was so well deserved. Still cannot believe they got a penalty though. Specsavers couldn't help that ref. Disgusting decision
Mr Clement on 18:35 - Mar 4 with 3228 viewsdailew

5 wins out of 8 in the PL since he was appointed. Half those games against sides in the top 5.

Incredible turnaround.

We were 1/3 to go down at the turn of the year. You can get 6/1 now.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Login to get fewer ads

Mr Clement on 18:36 - Mar 4 with 3222 viewsOldjack

Oi Dippy did you see him celebrate with the east bank at the end ?or did you leave early again ? a sight to behold it was

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Mr Clement on 18:52 - Mar 4 with 3095 viewsKennedy

Love this man :)

https://streamable.com/axpbc
[Post edited 4 Mar 2017 18:53]

Just call me JFK

Mr Clement on 18:54 - Mar 4 with 3068 viewsdailew

Mr Clement on 18:52 - Mar 4 by Kennedy

Love this man :)

https://streamable.com/axpbc
[Post edited 4 Mar 2017 18:53]

Brilliant clip. Really captures the atmosphere.

Nice to see the lino smiling as well.

Mr Clement on 18:59 - Mar 4 with 3010 viewsOldjack

Mr Clement on 18:27 - Mar 4 by perchrockjack

He hopefully steers us to safety then gets poached in the close season .That's the norm for us unfortunately ,there's no loyalty in this game

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Mr Clement on 19:02 - Mar 4 with 2983 viewsJackfath

Mr Clement on 18:59 - Mar 4 by Oldjack

He hopefully steers us to safety then gets poached in the close season .That's the norm for us unfortunately ,there's no loyalty in this game

You want him to leave at the end of the season?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Mr Clement on 19:04 - Mar 4 with 2956 viewsOldjack

Mr Clement on 19:02 - Mar 4 by Jackfath

You want him to leave at the end of the season?

no you dull kant !but i'll wager that's what will happen

Mr Clement on 19:05 - Mar 4 with 2944 viewsPrivate_Partz

Mr Clement on 18:27 - Mar 4 by perchrockjack

I sure he will not unless he is subject to what is effectively constructive dismissal as a result of a lclash of egos.
Old ground I know. I will get my coat;-)
Clem is starting to look the biz no doubt.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Mr Clement on 19:06 - Mar 4 with 2923 viewsairedale

After the game today, whilst clapping the players off, renaming the Stadium crossed my mind and I thought St Paul's Cathedral had a ring to it. But then I remembered that it has already gone.
Mr Clement on 19:09 - Mar 4 with 2904 viewsJackfath

Mr Clement on 19:04 - Mar 4 by Oldjack

no you dull kant !but i'll wager that's what will happen

You write you want him to go at the end of the season and yet you call me a dull Kant. No wonder I hardly ever post anymore

Mr Clement on 19:14 - Mar 4 with 2873 viewsOldjack

Mr Clement on 19:09 - Mar 4 by Jackfath

You write you want him to go at the end of the season and yet you call me a dull Kant. No wonder I hardly ever post anymore

thicko, no i didn't and that should be obvious to even you .It's no wonder our kids education is heading backwards with dull holes like you trying to teach them .

Mr Clement on 19:15 - Mar 4 with 2869 viewsmonmouth

I was going so mental I didn't notice. Would like to have seen the sprint down the line.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Mr Clement on 19:16 - Mar 4 with 2844 viewsJackfath

Mr Clement on 19:14 - Mar 4 by Oldjack

thicko, no i didn't and that should be obvious to even you .It's no wonder our kids education is heading backwards with dull holes like you trying to teach them .

Yes. We'd all be so much better off if you were a teacher.

Mr Clement on 19:25 - Mar 4 with 2791 viewsOldjack

Mr Clement on 19:16 - Mar 4 by Jackfath

Yes. We'd all be so much better off if you were a teacher.

FUK the first thing you've got right this season ,give yourself a smarty dullhole

Mr Clement on 19:27 - Mar 4 with 2767 viewsbazzool

Oh my god, guys, everytime we scored i shouted so much much false tooth nearly ended up on the deck ! Lol and as for P.C well, what can i say apart from BRILLIANT !!, i absolutely love to see him running round cheering at the end of a win , i seen him do it before but i cant remember what game it was, but today i even had goose bumps, i love his passion for our club
Mr Clement on 19:29 - Mar 4 with 2762 viewsdailew

On current form (last 8 games) we'd finish with 48pts.

Our second best PL total. Incredible.

Mr Clement on 19:32 - Mar 4 with 2728 viewsperchrockjack

Clem just might feck off when he reads of the behind the scenes Trust stuff and thecwish to take the sellers/ owners to Court

I can think of at least 12 clubs who d take him on whilst we squabble.

Incredibly ,some cannot or will not see this obvious problem

Mr Clement on 19:35 - Mar 4 with 2707 viewsmonmouth

Mr Clement on 19:32 - Mar 4 by perchrockjack

Clem just might feck off when he reads of the behind the scenes Trust stuff and thecwish to take the sellers/ owners to Court

I can think of at least 12 clubs who d take him on whilst we squabble.

Incredibly ,some cannot or will not see this obvious problem

Maybe because it's neither obvious nor a problem?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024