Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tax needn't be taxing... 22:57 - Mar 5 with 7141 viewsblueytheblue

... I believe the phrase was.

Corbyn wants to try to point score by releasing his tax returns.

Last year, filed late I do believe so he was fined.

This year he declares 117k of income. 35k or so of that was pension and benefits.

The story however is that his return seems to have omitted 40k as Labour leader from his return. So was it a mistake ( can't get tax returns sorted correctly on a regular basis ), was it that he declined the pay ( do Labour do performance related pay? ) or is he a stinking tax dodger.

Only Jezza can make an attempted point about others taxes and make such a pigs ear of it that the story is now about him.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Tax needn't be taxing... on 22:58 - Mar 5 with 4061 viewsrock1n

I couldn't give a flying watsit what someone earns, classic labour envy to the end.

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

Tax needn't be taxing... on 23:03 - Mar 5 with 4048 viewsJack_Meoff

Point scoring eh bluey? The sheer temerity.

Do you have a credible link so we can look at this objectively?

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Tax needn't be taxing... on 23:22 - Mar 5 with 4022 viewsblueytheblue

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39175570

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/mar/05/jeremy-corbyn-publishes-tax-ret

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/05/jeremy-corbyn-facing-questions-tax-re

http://www.itv.com/news/2017-03-05/jeremy-corbyns-tax-return-gaffe-could-be-deep

http://metro.co.uk/2017/03/05/questions-raised-over-missing-salary-on-corbyns-ta

He does seem to have form for accidentally forgetting income...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/04/13/jeremy-corbyn-failed-to-declare-third

Tax needn't be taxing... on 23:33 - Mar 5 with 4012 viewsbuilthjack

There's tax dodgers in all walks of life. Cameron was top of the pile.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Tax needn't be taxing... on 23:38 - Mar 5 with 4004 viewsblueytheblue

If you've evidence Cameron put incorrect figures in his tax return, I'm sure HMRC would be delighted to hear from you, old bean.

Tax needn't be taxing... on 23:50 - Mar 5 with 3991 viewsJack_Meoff

Tax needn't be taxing... on 23:22 - Mar 5 by blueytheblue

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39175570

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/mar/05/jeremy-corbyn-publishes-tax-ret

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/05/jeremy-corbyn-facing-questions-tax-re

http://www.itv.com/news/2017-03-05/jeremy-corbyns-tax-return-gaffe-could-be-deep

http://metro.co.uk/2017/03/05/questions-raised-over-missing-salary-on-corbyns-ta

He does seem to have form for accidentally forgetting income...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/04/13/jeremy-corbyn-failed-to-declare-third

Heh. Fair enough. Weird though, how the f*ck does this happen? If you're going to be this transparent about your income then you're hardly likely to be obviously hiding such a sum. Something doesn't smell right here. Did he actually claim it then?

And £78 in interest, what an utter bastard, f*ck my eyes slowly.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2017 23:54]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Tax needn't be taxing... on 23:59 - Mar 5 with 3972 viewsblueytheblue

Tax needn't be taxing... on 23:50 - Mar 5 by Jack_Meoff

Heh. Fair enough. Weird though, how the f*ck does this happen? If you're going to be this transparent about your income then you're hardly likely to be obviously hiding such a sum. Something doesn't smell right here. Did he actually claim it then?

And £78 in interest, what an utter bastard, f*ck my eyes slowly.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2017 23:54]

I just think it's more evidence the guy is incompetent - apparently left NI number and UTR visible on the return he publicised.

Last year filed it late incurring a penalty.

As for motive, could be incompetence. Could be deliberate hoping people don't notice. Could be as I posted that he may have turned the money down.

Either way, Corbyn wanted to use tax to score points and shot himself in the foot yet again. Rather than being able to attack others, which was his intent, he now has to explain himself - again.

Tax needn't be taxing... on 00:06 - Mar 6 with 3963 viewsJack_Meoff

Tax needn't be taxing... on 23:59 - Mar 5 by blueytheblue

I just think it's more evidence the guy is incompetent - apparently left NI number and UTR visible on the return he publicised.

Last year filed it late incurring a penalty.

As for motive, could be incompetence. Could be deliberate hoping people don't notice. Could be as I posted that he may have turned the money down.

Either way, Corbyn wanted to use tax to score points and shot himself in the foot yet again. Rather than being able to attack others, which was his intent, he now has to explain himself - again.

Did he claim it - yes or no? That's literally all that matters. Everything else is just point scoring (and conjecture), which was the criticism in your OP. DId he claim it then?

And there you go - credible sources. Load of f*cking sh*te more like. Anyone who swallows the utter balls the mainstream media rams down our collective throats needs shaking. That's not tinfoil by the way. The media is simply military and state propaganda; nothing more, nothing less.
[Post edited 6 Mar 2017 0:27]

Login to get fewer ads

Tax needn't be taxing... on 03:33 - Mar 6 with 3892 viewsHighjack

I would prefer Corbyn to focus his efforts into creating a decent opposition party rather than waste his time on this sort of bollocks.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Tax needn't be taxing... on 05:50 - Mar 6 with 3874 viewsbuilthjack

Tax needn't be taxing... on 23:38 - Mar 5 by blueytheblue

If you've evidence Cameron put incorrect figures in his tax return, I'm sure HMRC would be delighted to hear from you, old bean.

Offshore Bluey old son. Look outside the box, I know you are blue to the core, but tories can be corrupt you know.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Tax needn't be taxing... on 08:14 - Mar 6 with 3834 viewsblueytheblue

Tax needn't be taxing... on 05:50 - Mar 6 by builthjack

Offshore Bluey old son. Look outside the box, I know you are blue to the core, but tories can be corrupt you know.

Nice if you had actual evidence mind. Not all offshore schemes are illegal.

Tax needn't be taxing... on 08:21 - Mar 6 with 3818 viewsblueytheblue

Tax needn't be taxing... on 00:06 - Mar 6 by Jack_Meoff

Did he claim it - yes or no? That's literally all that matters. Everything else is just point scoring (and conjecture), which was the criticism in your OP. DId he claim it then?

And there you go - credible sources. Load of f*cking sh*te more like. Anyone who swallows the utter balls the mainstream media rams down our collective throats needs shaking. That's not tinfoil by the way. The media is simply military and state propaganda; nothing more, nothing less.
[Post edited 6 Mar 2017 0:27]

That's the whole damn point... did he claim it or not.

Ignoring the petty rant about the media, the fact is yet again Corbyn has done something that has shot himself in the foot when he's been trying to make a point.

"Look at me, I'm honest and have integrity. Here's my tax return".

That tax return has the Labour leader money missing. Corbyn now has to address that salient point.

If he claimed it and left it out, that's more than just an "oops" moment. Not declaring income is somewhat of a serious thing. Can't blame accountants on that one.

If he didn't claim the money then he needs to clarify that as soon as possible.

Two years in a row Corbyn has put his tax returns out there. Two years in a row there have been issues with them. That completely smashes any credibility he may have left.

Tax needn't be taxing... on 08:37 - Mar 6 with 3811 viewsPegojack

As I've made clear, I'm no fan of Corbyn, but as was explained on BBC News this morning, his earnings as an MP WERE there in the document, they were just described as benefits or something.

Yes, a minor balls up in terms of PR, but also very pathetic points scoring by Bluey.

When are the Tories going to come clean, Bluey? Eh? Eh? The Twelth of Never, very likely, FFS.
Tax needn't be taxing... on 09:03 - Mar 6 with 3793 viewsperchrockjack

Talking of coming clean, has John McDonnell admitted killing British men women and children were justified because his IRA chums believed so.

Tax returns... Honesty....think Abbott , think Blair ,Mandy..

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Tax needn't be taxing... on 09:05 - Mar 6 with 3789 viewsblueytheblue

Tax needn't be taxing... on 08:37 - Mar 6 by Pegojack

As I've made clear, I'm no fan of Corbyn, but as was explained on BBC News this morning, his earnings as an MP WERE there in the document, they were just described as benefits or something.

Yes, a minor balls up in terms of PR, but also very pathetic points scoring by Bluey.

When are the Tories going to come clean, Bluey? Eh? Eh? The Twelth of Never, very likely, FFS.

Right - so they were in there just in the wrong section.

So basically we're talking about somebody who for the second year in a row made a balls up with their tax return.

EDIT: Ignoring the "points scoring" jibe, you're missing the point spectacularly.

Corbyn wanted to point score. Corbyn had made mistakes. Cobyn then has to explain his mistakes.

Which basically means his attempt to point score fails.

I'd have doubted he'd have deliberately let the income off. Yet again he's had to fully explain things, which devalues his whole message.
[Post edited 6 Mar 2017 9:08]

Tax needn't be taxing... on 09:08 - Mar 6 with 3785 viewsperchrockjack

If genuine ,it's even more of a concern a man ,leader of Labour Party ,idolised by thousands , cannot do basic tax submissions

If he s doing them him himself ,that is.

An accountant can legitimately save you thousands

Tax needn't be taxing... on 09:10 - Mar 6 with 3784 viewsblueytheblue

Tax needn't be taxing... on 09:08 - Mar 6 by perchrockjack

If genuine ,it's even more of a concern a man ,leader of Labour Party ,idolised by thousands , cannot do basic tax submissions

If he s doing them him himself ,that is.

An accountant can legitimately save you thousands

Indeed, perchie, the key is "legitimately".

The tax regulations are so bloated as to be a maze to navigate. The sooner it gets vastly simplified the better - means less loopholes.

Tax needn't be taxing... on 09:17 - Mar 6 with 3777 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Tax needn't be taxing... on 09:10 - Mar 6 by blueytheblue

Indeed, perchie, the key is "legitimately".

The tax regulations are so bloated as to be a maze to navigate. The sooner it gets vastly simplified the better - means less loopholes.

Bluey and a tax thread , how ironic .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Tax needn't be taxing... on 09:20 - Mar 6 with 3774 viewsblueytheblue

Tax needn't be taxing... on 09:17 - Mar 6 by oh_tommy_tommy

Bluey and a tax thread , how ironic .

Not really Tommy. Not at all.

Tax needn't be taxing... on 09:28 - Mar 6 with 3767 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Tax needn't be taxing... on 09:20 - Mar 6 by blueytheblue

Not really Tommy. Not at all.

How do you get away with it blue ?

One for the tax man two for me ?

Or just slip it at the back of the draw ?

Tax needn't be taxing... on 09:43 - Mar 6 with 3756 viewsperchrockjack

Tax avoidance is legal.

All with ISA s do

Tax evasion isn't

Corbyn and the rest of his filth and like those before him will be planning tax avoidance as we speak

Tax needn't be taxing... on 09:48 - Mar 6 with 3752 viewsblueytheblue

Tax needn't be taxing... on 09:28 - Mar 6 by oh_tommy_tommy

How do you get away with it blue ?

One for the tax man two for me ?

Or just slip it at the back of the draw ?

That's a pretty bold claim to make there Tommy.

Never worked cash in hand, which is so easy to fiddle tax - see Greece for an example.

Tax needn't be taxing... on 09:49 - Mar 6 with 3750 viewsPegojack

Tax needn't be taxing... on 09:05 - Mar 6 by blueytheblue

Right - so they were in there just in the wrong section.

So basically we're talking about somebody who for the second year in a row made a balls up with their tax return.

EDIT: Ignoring the "points scoring" jibe, you're missing the point spectacularly.

Corbyn wanted to point score. Corbyn had made mistakes. Cobyn then has to explain his mistakes.

Which basically means his attempt to point score fails.

I'd have doubted he'd have deliberately let the income off. Yet again he's had to fully explain things, which devalues his whole message.
[Post edited 6 Mar 2017 9:08]

No mate, YOU'RE missing the feckin point spectacularly, which is that although the useless git Corbyn buggered up his own PR stunt, at least he published the figures.

Now answer me - when are the feckin Tory ministers going to publish theirs?
Tax needn't be taxing... on 09:52 - Mar 6 with 3745 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Tax needn't be taxing... on 09:48 - Mar 6 by blueytheblue

That's a pretty bold claim to make there Tommy.

Never worked cash in hand, which is so easy to fiddle tax - see Greece for an example.

All self employed are at it blue .

Tax needn't be taxing... on 09:59 - Mar 6 with 3741 viewsblueytheblue

Tax needn't be taxing... on 09:49 - Mar 6 by Pegojack

No mate, YOU'RE missing the feckin point spectacularly, which is that although the useless git Corbyn buggered up his own PR stunt, at least he published the figures.

Now answer me - when are the feckin Tory ministers going to publish theirs?

There's no legal requirement to do so. Corbyn can go on his "witchhunt" all he likes, where willing acolytes lap up the "didn't publish therefore must be guilty" spin all they like.

The proposal for everyone over £1m having to publish tax returns is a ridiculously dogmatic "people with money only fiddle tax" which ignores the abuses cash in hand businesses can perform.

Corbyn's shadow cabinet don't seem to be backing this concept of releasing tax returns either. Abbott was asked if she would... passed the buck, saying that if it was agreed the entire shadow cabinet would do so she would then do it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024