Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jermaine and Bradley 22:27 - Mar 26 with 4549 viewsKilkennyjack

Jermaine - top man.
Football at its very best. 👏⚽

Well done Jermaine.

Beware of the Risen People

Jermaine and Bradley on 23:21 - Mar 26 with 4485 viewsJack_Kass

No one mentioned the lad on crutches behind who struggled to walk out on the pitch mind

I think young Bradley has had enough tv time now

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Jermaine and Bradley on 00:04 - Mar 27 with 4435 viewsPokerface

Jermaine and Bradley on 23:21 - Mar 26 by Jack_Kass

No one mentioned the lad on crutches behind who struggled to walk out on the pitch mind

Has the lad on crutches got a terminal illness ?

Even if he has... what an awful post.

You prat.
[Post edited 27 Mar 2017 0:04]

Poll: Most boring poster....and least football knowledge

Jermaine and Bradley on 00:17 - Mar 27 with 4409 viewsJack_Kass

It's not an awful post really though is it? It has nothing to do with who is terminally ill or not, I just thought the lad on crutches deserved a mention as well, which took real bravery from him regardless of his future health prospects. Let's cut the faux outrage at the cord here shall we?

Little Bradley looked terrified walking out there today, very uneasy viewing.

The campaign currently is to get him to carry the belt out for the Anthony Joshua v Klitschko fight.
[Post edited 27 Mar 2017 0:20]

Jermaine and Bradley on 00:27 - Mar 27 with 4400 viewsPokerface

It was an awful post.

Kid deserves all the 'perks'and tv coverage he gets.

Do you know for a fact he did not enjoy his day today ?

Jermaine and Bradley on 06:44 - Mar 27 with 4298 viewsepaul

A 5 year old boy with a rare form of cancer he's had since he was 2, which after treatment returned, last year, his chances of survival are not great. How ever old you are, you've had more of a life already than he'll ever have, awful post
[Post edited 27 Mar 2017 6:48]

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Jermaine and Bradley on 10:05 - Mar 27 with 4118 viewsperchrockjack

Omg.

What s happened to my people,

Once we had real humanity without condition

Now a lad who won't see school ,Amy s hol, is somehow the subject of questionable derision.

It's an outrage we see kids with cancer of this for,

It's everywhere Jack kass ,is cancer, it might just hit you and yours .

A filthy post

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Jermaine and Bradley on 10:40 - Mar 27 with 4067 viewsElward

There is obviously a blatant difference between someone with a terminal illness and a kid who has simply broken his leg etc. not nice nonetheless but still, major difference. That being said he does have a point, what makes him any different from all the other terminally ill children who would also love the same experiences he is having. I can guarantee you there are plenty of other children with some form of terminal illness who are probably thinking when is it their turn
Jermaine and Bradley on 11:06 - Mar 27 with 4032 viewsPokerface

Of all the things in the world to moan about, people are complaining about a terminally ill child having some enjoyable experiences and making some lasting memories for his family.

I am sure other terminally ill children get some great experiences but perhaps not same level of press / tv coverage.

Anyone who thinks other terminally ill kids are jealous of what this little boy is doing needs to get their heads seen to. They have more on their mind than petty jealousies. Honestly.

Login to get fewer ads

Jermaine and Bradley on 11:39 - Mar 27 with 3990 viewsJack_Kass

Jermaine and Bradley on 10:40 - Mar 27 by Elward

There is obviously a blatant difference between someone with a terminal illness and a kid who has simply broken his leg etc. not nice nonetheless but still, major difference. That being said he does have a point, what makes him any different from all the other terminally ill children who would also love the same experiences he is having. I can guarantee you there are plenty of other children with some form of terminal illness who are probably thinking when is it their turn

I think it was a bit more dehabilitating than a broken leg mate

It's not even the 'other kids are like him' argument, I genuinely despair at how he had to cover his ears when he came out of the tunnel because of the noise, and his idol Defoe had to coax him to carry on walking out onto the field, otherwise he would have run back into the tunnel like any other 5 year old.

Meanwhile the kid with Dele Alli had to make a real physical effort to walk out from the tunnel to the pitch, in front of a large crowd and cameras, which I think showed incredible courage and it's a shame they didn't get an honourable mention, for whatever reason.If you think that's an awful thing to say then your moral compass is broken, not mine. That's all that was said previously.

How many people will applaud if they make young Bradley carry the belt out in the AJ v Klitschko fight? to make him apart of that environment would be grossly inappropriate and unfair to a 5 year old lad, yet I'm the disgusting one apparently.

note to the snowflake community, I may be misguided but I've made no mention of the little lads illness, or even the C word directly until now, yet you're already jumped on the faux outrage wagon prematurely, and painted whatever picture you want without a pause in thought. Get a grip.

Jermaine and Bradley on 12:45 - Mar 27 with 3888 viewsjack2jack

Jermaine and Bradley on 11:06 - Mar 27 by Pokerface

Of all the things in the world to moan about, people are complaining about a terminally ill child having some enjoyable experiences and making some lasting memories for his family.

I am sure other terminally ill children get some great experiences but perhaps not same level of press / tv coverage.

Anyone who thinks other terminally ill kids are jealous of what this little boy is doing needs to get their heads seen to. They have more on their mind than petty jealousies. Honestly.

Spot on post Pokes, especially the last paragraph.
As far as i'm concerned little Bradley deserves some special treatment, who knows how long he has left, and if it provides some welcome distraction from what he and his family are going through then all the better.
Oh and well done Jermaine Defoe.
Jermaine and Bradley on 22:27 - May 19 with 3421 viewsPokerface

Alot of people seem to have it in for Defoe and questionning why he doesn't just fund it..... Defoe is doing a cracking job and I find it really sad how people are so quick to find fault in people doing some good.

Jermaine and Bradley on 22:34 - May 19 with 3385 viewsCooperman

Jermaine and Bradley on 22:27 - May 19 by Pokerface

Alot of people seem to have it in for Defoe and questionning why he doesn't just fund it..... Defoe is doing a cracking job and I find it really sad how people are so quick to find fault in people doing some good.

Absolutely.

There is more to this than simply money.
In fact the poor lad has zero understanding of the money aspect whatsoever. All he wants is to be around Jermaine Defoe as he takes great comfort from his idol. I'm certain that JD will have contributed financially but whether he has or not is not really important. And if you think it is then go and look at the photo of Bradley curled up in his arms.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Jermaine and Bradley on 09:12 - May 20 with 3203 viewsSospan_Fach

Jermaine and Bradley on 22:34 - May 19 by Cooperman

Absolutely.

There is more to this than simply money.
In fact the poor lad has zero understanding of the money aspect whatsoever. All he wants is to be around Jermaine Defoe as he takes great comfort from his idol. I'm certain that JD will have contributed financially but whether he has or not is not really important. And if you think it is then go and look at the photo of Bradley curled up in his arms.

We showed a touch of class at the Sunderland match singing about Bradley Lowery when his banner came through the stands. Glad to hear us singing "one Bradley Lowery" along with the Sunderland fans. No idiots and we did the club proud.
Jermaine and Bradley on 09:18 - May 20 with 3176 viewspencoedjack

Jermaine and Bradley on 23:21 - Mar 26 by Jack_Kass

You need to take a good hard look at yourself that's a shocking post.
Jermaine and Bradley on 09:20 - May 20 with 3168 viewsJackSomething

Jermaine and Bradley on 09:12 - May 20 by Sospan_Fach

We showed a touch of class at the Sunderland match singing about Bradley Lowery when his banner came through the stands. Glad to hear us singing "one Bradley Lowery" along with the Sunderland fans. No idiots and we did the club proud.

We should be thankful Jack Kass wasn't there...

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024