Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Big Night Tonight... Games Wise 16:41 - Apr 5 with 511 viewsAl_Bundy

The ideal night would see us, Boro Arsenal and Southampton winning which will give us all a lift and some faint hope of staying up.

If Boro lose.. I think they are gone looking at the games left and points required which will also pull Hull further away from us if we don't win ourselves

PC really needs to be brave and clever with the limitations he has tonight in the squad

Llorente fit would be a massive boost but the vibes from the club suggests he won't play.
Big Night Tonight... Games Wise on 17:45 - Apr 5 with 440 viewsJack_Kass

I'd rather Hull win than Boro.

A Boro win would mean (if we lose) that they'd be 2 points behind with a game in hand. Then we're fighting against 2 teams who can go above us, rather than 1..

I'd rather Hull finish them off, and then it's just down to us v them.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Big Night Tonight... Games Wise on 18:24 - Apr 5 with 403 viewspencoedjack

Big Night Tonight... Games Wise on 17:45 - Apr 5 by Jack_Kass

A Boro win would mean (if we lose) that they'd be 2 points behind with a game in hand. Then we're fighting against 2 teams who can go above us, rather than 1..

No chance Boro win to keep Hull below us
Big Night Tonight... Games Wise on 18:35 - Apr 5 with 375 viewsJack_Kass

Big Night Tonight... Games Wise on 18:24 - Apr 5 by pencoedjack

No chance Boro win to keep Hull below us

Look at the bigger picture.

If Boro win then there's two relegation spots open, rather than one, this gives us MORE of a chance to get relegated.

Of course this can all be avoided with what would be the miracle of SA1, and us beating Spurs..

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Big Night Tonight... Games Wise on 18:43 - Apr 5 with 363 viewsNirvana

Big Night Tonight... Games Wise on 17:45 - Apr 5 by Jack_Kass

I see your point here but if Boro win, we're dealing with two teams with positive results and confidence and not one. Our chances are significantly reduced at that point. Better to have one slightly stronger rival than two.

Also, Hull has far more talent and their run-in is a cakewalk compared with Boro. They are the bigger threat.

I hope they both play terribly and Ranocchia scores an extra-time own goal. To each his own, however.
Big Night Tonight... Games Wise on 18:54 - Apr 5 with 348 viewsbyron

Whatever, we will be in the relegation zone by end of play tonight.....in April, a worry on current form..

Benny

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024