Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 11:26 - Apr 11 with 34405 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 15 Apr 2017 14:05]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:49 - Apr 15 with 1847 viewsperchrockjack

Barton seems not worse than anyone else so his non selection is down to manager then

Rotten

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:50 - Apr 15 with 1850 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:48 - Apr 15 by skippyjack

Some of us fans gave up at the start of the season when adequate replacements were not sort after..

Fair play to me and Dr.Winston.. we're incredibly consistent..

Huw and the sell outs are not going to be able to walk in Swansea again when the economy gets squeezed due to relegation.. but that's the price you pay for being in the 'big business boys league'..

The pressure on their shoulders must be beyond understanding..

Course be will be has a bodyguard

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:52 - Apr 15 with 1649 viewsSmellyplumz

Hull must be pissing then selves laughing, they don't even need to win.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:52 - Apr 15 with 1648 viewsBloodyhills

Well, that was a pathetic performance. We are going down with out even making a fight of it.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:52 - Apr 15 with 1642 viewsAnotherJohn

Watford were a poor team there for the taking. We are toothless at present - if we concede we lose.
The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:53 - Apr 15 with 1621 viewsperchrockjack

Well done you and Winston

Feel better ?

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:54 - Apr 15 with 1522 viewsexiledclaseboy

I have no words to describe how bad that was.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:55 - Apr 15 with 1499 viewsunion_jack

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:52 - Apr 15 by AnotherJohn

Watford were a poor team there for the taking. We are toothless at present - if we concede we lose.

I'm not sure how bat Watford were.

I'm totally aware of how bad we are though.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:55 - Apr 15 with 1492 viewsskippyjack

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:53 - Apr 15 by perchrockjack

Feel better ?

Not really.. why would we?

Darran is right about you.. you're a nasty piece of work.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:55 - Apr 15 with 1465 viewsDarran

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:49 - Apr 15 by perchrockjack

Barton seems not worse than anyone else so his non selection is down to manager then

Rotten

Dick?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:55 - Apr 15 with 1456 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:54 - Apr 15 by exiledclaseboy

Players should be embarrassed.

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:56 - Apr 15 with 1440 viewsFlashberryjack

F*ck me that was painful to watch, couldn't even get a draw from an awful Watford team.

We're foooked.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:56 - Apr 15 with 1433 viewsperchrockjack

For once it wasn't defence

Just shocking

Siggy today bad beyond belief

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:57 - Apr 15 with 1365 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:53 - Apr 15 by perchrockjack

Feel better ?

Dr Winston's been telling us all season that this squad is easily good enough to stay up with decent leadership. Last time he was right about anything was around 2007 I think.

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:57 - Apr 15 with 1365 viewslifelong

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:54 - Apr 15 by exiledclaseboy

It was diabolical, we've blown a great opportunity to go above Hull, we are clueless in front of goal.
The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:58 - Apr 15 with 1347 viewsGriffting

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:52 - Apr 15 by AnotherJohn

Been the case through out the whole season. If we concede first we are almost certainly going to lose, especially away from home. Very frustrating.
The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:58 - Apr 15 with 1334 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:57 - Apr 15 by lifelong

It was diabolical, we've blown a great opportunity to go above Hull, we are clueless in front of goal.

And at the back. And in midfield. Keeper's ok though.

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:59 - Apr 15 with 1294 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:57 - Apr 15 by lifelong

Never mind Rog we can still do it.

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:00 - Apr 15 with 1264 viewsGriffting

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:58 - Apr 15 by exiledclaseboy

And at the back. And in midfield. Keeper's ok though.

And even he's had enough.
Sat down next to the post with his head in his hands at full time on his own.
The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:01 - Apr 15 with 1245 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:56 - Apr 15 by perchrockjack

Just shocking

Siggy doesn't give a monkeys, he's going. I wish his cheerleaders would finally recognise that he's just a mercenary who flatters to deceive
[Post edited 15 Apr 2017 17:21]

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:01 - Apr 15 with 1231 viewsMuteswan

Does anyone know or understand what Ayew actually does other than lose the ball? I don't think I've ever seen him pass the ball to one of our players. Another waste of money!
The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:02 - Apr 15 with 1226 viewsDarran

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:56 - Apr 15 by perchrockjack

Just shocking

What position is Mawson then?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:02 - Apr 15 with 1195 viewsskippyjack

Stroll about on a senior league mid table obscurity game.. not multimillionaires playing for people's livelihoods..

Some of the U21s need to be looking for new clubs.. and a few staff in the Liberty need to find new employment.

Kaplan is 'thee' asset stripper.. and jobs will be lost..

They're capalists you see Huw and the sell outs.. poor dabs.. the sell outs haven't come out of the womb yet.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:03 - Apr 15 with 1160 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:00 - Apr 15 by Griffting

And even he's had enough.
Sat down next to the post with his head in his hands at full time on his own.

Well at least he cares.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:04 - Apr 15 with 1149 viewsJackanapes

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:57 - Apr 15 by exiledclaseboy

Dr Winston's been telling us all season that this squad is easily good enough to stay up with decent leadership. Last time he was right about anything was around 2007 I think.

He was rattling on about Corks poor performances being down to the previous manager, then they started happening under Clement, and he has gone strangely quiet.
[Post edited 15 Apr 2017 17:05]

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024