Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Newcastle v Leeds. 19:48 - Apr 14 with 2314 viewslifelong

A game of some interest.
Newcastle v Leeds. on 19:53 - Apr 14 with 1613 viewsE20Jack

I would assume we want Newcastle to win here. I don't want to face them should we go down and Leeds would be easy to weaken next year by calling all our players back
[Post edited 14 Apr 2017 19:54]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Newcastle v Leeds. on 19:57 - Apr 14 with 1594 viewslifelong

Shelvey's done Pablo there.
Newcastle v Leeds. on 19:58 - Apr 14 with 1591 viewslonglostjack

Can't work out whether I want Leeds to win or not. Soft spot for Wednesday and fancy Craven Cottage trip next season. But will we stay up or go down? Tough one lifelong!

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Newcastle v Leeds. on 19:59 - Apr 14 with 1583 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Newcastle v Leeds. on 19:57 - Apr 14 by lifelong

Shelvey's done Pablo there.

Linesman & Ref ignored it.
Studs up to the head, probably should be a red.
Newcastle v Leeds. on 20:02 - Apr 14 with 1570 viewslifelong

Newcastle v Leeds. on 19:58 - Apr 14 by longlostjack

Can't work out whether I want Leeds to win or not. Soft spot for Wednesday and fancy Craven Cottage trip next season. But will we stay up or go down? Tough one lifelong!

Yes, very much in the balance, personally I'm pleased for Garry Monk and wouldn't mind seeing them come up, provided we stay up of course.
Newcastle v Leeds. on 20:07 - Apr 14 with 1553 viewsA_Fans_Dad

That Ref is a homebod, they just flattened a Leeds player in the Area and nothing given, on top of Shelvey's kick to the head he is not protecting the Leeds players.
Newcastle v Leeds. on 20:08 - Apr 14 with 1544 viewspencoedjack

Newcastle v Leeds. on 19:58 - Apr 14 by longlostjack

If we go down I'll be gutted if Fulham go up
Newcastle v Leeds. on 20:24 - Apr 14 with 1488 viewsSwanjaxs

Newcastle v Leeds. on 20:08 - Apr 14 by pencoedjack

If we go down I'll be gutted if Fulham go up

Best away trip for me Fulham.... Crabtree pre game, walk up along the banks of theThames to CC then back to the Crabtree 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Login to get fewer ads

Newcastle v Leeds. on 20:26 - Apr 14 with 1477 viewspencoedjack

Newcastle v Leeds. on 20:24 - Apr 14 by Swanjaxs

Best away trip for me Fulham.... Crabtree pre game, walk up along the banks of theThames to CC then back to the Crabtree 👍

Better than Bridgend ?
Newcastle v Leeds. on 20:41 - Apr 14 with 1418 viewsicecoldjack

Shelvey has done done 2 leeds players and still on the field, should have had a straight red for taking Pablo's head off.

Pablo is a classy player fair do's, seems monk has him playing a free role and everything goes through him, wonderful skillful player IMO.

Bartley looks good at this level, i bet though we will sell him if we go down and they go up, it's the Swansea way!! especially as his only use for us was as a back up or player to use if we get relegated !

Grimes nowhere to be seen and Jonjo playing his hollywood balls to nowhere, not that impressed with Newcastle TBH, Leeds look decent in patches, looks like we'll be rebuilding in this league next season, the logic of Routs and Dyer on long contracts in preparation for championship football will bare fruit, decent game so far.
Newcastle v Leeds. on 20:44 - Apr 14 with 1398 viewsDr_Winston

Newcastle v Leeds. on 20:41 - Apr 14 by icecoldjack

Shelvey has done done 2 leeds players and still on the field, should have had a straight red for taking Pablo's head off.

Pablo is a classy player fair do's, seems monk has him playing a free role and everything goes through him, wonderful skillful player IMO.

Bartley looks good at this level, i bet though we will sell him if we go down and they go up, it's the Swansea way!! especially as his only use for us was as a back up or player to use if we get relegated !

Grimes nowhere to be seen and Jonjo playing his hollywood balls to nowhere, not that impressed with Newcastle TBH, Leeds look decent in patches, looks like we'll be rebuilding in this league next season, the logic of Routs and Dyer on long contracts in preparation for championship football will bare fruit, decent game so far.

Yet to watch a Championship game this season that makes me fear for the future if we go down. If Clement can do his work with minimal board interference this summer then there's no reason we can't bounce straight back up.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Newcastle v Leeds. on 20:47 - Apr 14 with 1376 viewsvetchonian

Always thought that Monk got more out of Pablo nerd than Laudrup ever did....I personally think the extended contracts for Dyer and Routs were more to do with them potentially running down their contracts

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Newcastle v Leeds. on 20:48 - Apr 14 with 1368 viewslonglostjack

Pablo was instrumental in the 3-0 defeat of the deluded ones. Great player. Oh for a Pablo on top form - we're missing that creativity in midfield.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Newcastle v Leeds. on 20:49 - Apr 14 with 1360 viewsNeathJack

Newcastle v Leeds. on 20:44 - Apr 14 by Dr_Winston

Yet to watch a Championship game this season that makes me fear for the future if we go down. If Clement can do his work with minimal board interference this summer then there's no reason we can't bounce straight back up.

The back 4 looks solid enough for next season assuming Mawson & Olsson aren't sold.

GK (Nordfelt?)

Naughton Bartley Mawson Olsson

Fulton ?

Narsingh/Dyer Fer Routledge

New Striker

Some gaps to be filled there assuming the likes of Cork etc leave.
Newcastle v Leeds. on 20:50 - Apr 14 with 1355 viewsNeath_Jack

Nothing to fear next year if we go down

F*ck sake, the Premier League is p1ss poor this year and we can't make a fist of it. If we go down, we'll lose all our half decent players, sign a load of young jocks, the off field nonsense will still be worse than it is now. Jenkins will still be at the helm, the Trust will still be building bridges, and by f*ck we won't even get to within touching distance of the top six.

But other than that aye, nothing to fear chaps.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Newcastle v Leeds. on 20:51 - Apr 14 with 1349 viewsSwanjaxs

Newcastle v Leeds. on 20:26 - Apr 14 by pencoedjack

Better than Bridgend ?

No chance 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Newcastle v Leeds. on 20:52 - Apr 14 with 1340 viewsNeathJack

Newcastle v Leeds. on 20:50 - Apr 14 by Neath_Jack

F*ck sake, the Premier League is p1ss poor this year and we can't make a fist of it. If we go down, we'll lose all our half decent players, sign a load of young jocks, the off field nonsense will still be worse than it is now. Jenkins will still be at the helm, the Trust will still be building bridges, and by f*ck we won't even get to within touching distance of the top six.

So would you say your glass is half full or half empty, J?
Newcastle v Leeds. on 20:53 - Apr 14 with 1328 viewsNeath_Jack

Newcastle v Leeds. on 20:52 - Apr 14 by NeathJack

So would you say your glass is half full or half empty, J?

It got smashed months ago Twm.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Newcastle v Leeds. on 20:57 - Apr 14 with 1305 viewsSwanjaxs

Newcastle v Leeds. on 20:50 - Apr 14 by Neath_Jack

More likely to be within touching distance of the bottom 6 the way things are panning out

Newcastle v Leeds. on 20:57 - Apr 14 with 1300 viewsNeathJack

Newcastle v Leeds. on 20:53 - Apr 14 by Neath_Jack

It got smashed months ago Twm.

Aye, I'm with you but now I'm at the stage where if I don't laugh......

The worst part was I'd given up all hope on New Years Eve and then they made me believe again before kicking me full in the bollocks.

Bastards.
Newcastle v Leeds. on 21:03 - Apr 14 with 1272 viewsNeath_Jack

Newcastle v Leeds. on 20:57 - Apr 14 by NeathJack

Aye, I'm with you but now I'm at the stage where if I don't laugh......

The worst part was I'd given up all hope on New Years Eve and then they made me believe again before kicking me full in the bollocks.

Bastards.

They kicked a lot of peoples bollocks.

The c*nts.

Newcastle v Leeds. on 21:05 - Apr 14 with 1263 viewsDr_Winston

In December we were certs to be struggling in the Championship next season according to most. By mid-Feb we were possibly going to be knocking on the door of the top ten in the Prem next season. Same players for the most part. The mood swings are extraordinary.

Personally I'd like to see where we are after the summer before writing next season off as one of toil and misery. I don't think it's a huge leap of faith to expect us to compete at the top if Clement gets things right.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Newcastle v Leeds. on 21:08 - Apr 14 with 1249 viewsswancity

Newcastle v Leeds. on 20:44 - Apr 14 by Dr_Winston

😂

If only things were that straightforward.

If we go down there's almost no chance of coming straight back up. The Club as we knew it is at a cross roads and the brakes aren't working. In case you hadn't noticed we have serious problems.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Newcastle v Leeds. on 21:10 - Apr 14 with 1238 viewsvetchonian

Newcastle v Leeds. on 21:08 - Apr 14 by swancity

😂

If we go down there's almost no chance of coming straight back up. The Club as we knew it is at a cross roads and the brakes aren't working. In case you hadn't noticed we have serious problems.

The club as we knew it is long gone ,,,,,,,,,next film from a jack to a jac......just another club

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Newcastle v Leeds. on 21:17 - Apr 14 with 1206 viewsDr_Winston

Newcastle v Leeds. on 21:08 - Apr 14 by swancity

😂

Hence the "if Clement can do his work with minimal board interference".

Not my fault you can't read properly Neddy.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024