Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mrs Brown's Boys 10:05 - Apr 27 with 5917 viewsBrynCartwright

Dunno about you but how this moronic turd of a programme keeps being recommissioned is beyond me. About as amusing as a dose of clap. Have tried to find one endearing or amusing attribute and failed.
Just an aside from all the political chunterings on 'ere

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Mrs Brown's Boys on 12:23 - Apr 29 with 703 viewsMillie

Mrs Brown's Boys on 12:02 - Apr 29 by icecoldjack

Mrs Brown's boys is total sh1te , can't believe anyone ever thought it funny, seen an episode once. feck it was awful !

One joke that has been done to fecking death
Mrs Brown's Boys on 13:30 - Apr 29 with 667 viewsGeoffThom

Feck me !!this shit thread sums up the popus feckin arsholes who dominate this site and their highbrow shit ideas on most subjects including their football knowledge ,it's called light entertainment like most of the other programs that's been mentioned,so feckin lighten up you bunch of wimps
Mrs Brown's Boys on 13:32 - Apr 29 with 665 viewsjackportis

It is up there with morcombe and wise. Ruddy awful

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Mrs Brown's Boys on 14:48 - Apr 29 with 644 viewsunion_jack

Mrs Brown's Boys on 13:30 - Apr 29 by GeoffThom

Feck me !!this shit thread sums up the popus feckin arsholes who dominate this site and their highbrow shit ideas on most subjects including their football knowledge ,it's called light entertainment like most of the other programs that's been mentioned,so feckin lighten up you bunch of wimps

I'd say a lot of the programmes mentioned are more light ON entertainment.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Mrs Brown's Boys on 15:05 - Apr 29 with 635 viewswaynekerr55

Popus?

Duck-billed?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Mrs Brown's Boys on 15:48 - Apr 29 with 623 viewsPURe_Evil

There is no need to get upset if you like it you like it.
Mrs Brown's Boys on 15:54 - Apr 29 with 619 viewsSwanjaxs

More like "shyte entertainment " 🤣

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024