Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
new season tickets 10:17 - May 10 with 7882 viewsbuilthjack

Work colleague is presently in the queue on the phone for season tickets. He was 112th at 10am, is now 82nd. Apparently there are around 700 available.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

new season tickets on 10:22 - May 10 with 4708 viewsWhiterockin

I hope they are only people who are on the "waiting list"
new season tickets on 10:56 - May 10 with 4625 viewsfelixstowe_jack

According to the club WEB site 4% of seasons ticket holders did not renew which equates to about 700. Most have already been offered to people on the waiting list first then any remaining are going on general sale today.

After 96 per cent of current season ticket holders renewed for next season and those on the waiting list exercising first option on additional tickets, the club is pleased to offer on general sale a limited number of new season tickets for the 2017-18 campaign.
Tickets will go on general sale from 10am on Wednesday
Read more at http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/2016-17/new-season-tickets-available-371

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

new season tickets on 10:57 - May 10 with 4624 viewsraynor94

new season tickets on 10:22 - May 10 by Whiterockin

I hope they are only people who are on the "waiting list"

Waiting list was used first, these are the 4% left

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

new season tickets on 10:59 - May 10 with 4619 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Keep us updated on his position in the queue.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

new season tickets on 11:04 - May 10 with 4600 viewswauniagojack

new season tickets on 10:59 - May 10 by felixstowe_jack

I got down to 78 from 90 and that took nearly 40 mins.....gutted though as my phone turned off and lost my place now ffs......so bugger that again

Cardiff City's falling down falling down poor old Cardiff build it up with black and white black and white SWANSEA CITY !!!!!!

new season tickets on 11:06 - May 10 with 4581 viewssherpajacob

some more might become available when they track down who is selling their Sunderland tickets

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

new season tickets on 11:10 - May 10 with 4552 viewsbuilthjack

new season tickets on 10:59 - May 10 by felixstowe_jack

52nd right now.he's been on an hour and a quarter

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

new season tickets on 11:13 - May 10 with 4535 viewsraynor94

Only 30 in queue at the ticket office

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

new season tickets on 11:13 - May 10 with 4535 viewsJack_y_Jwc

I've been trying to get a refund for my ST for next season for weeks due to change of circumstances. Annoyingly, if they released my ST there'd be 3 seats seated together on the halfway line in the East (because I know the 2 lads next to me haven't renewed). As it is my seat is the one in the middle so they've probably sold them now as 2 x singles and no doubt my refund request will now be refused.

new season tickets on 11:14 - May 10 with 4527 viewsfbreath

new season tickets on 11:10 - May 10 by builthjack

52nd right now.he's been on an hour and a quarter

If the call is to the 0844 telephone number it will cost him the price of a season ticket for the telephone call.

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

new season tickets on 11:14 - May 10 with 4525 viewsBryanSwan

Had my old man go down to the ticket office this morning. Finally got myself a season ticket where i want.

Apparently much quicker to do it in person.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

new season tickets on 11:22 - May 10 with 4490 viewsbuilthjack

new season tickets on 11:14 - May 10 by fbreath

If the call is to the 0844 telephone number it will cost him the price of a season ticket for the telephone call.

Yes, he says its 7p a minute, so will be probably over a tenner.
He's 49 now lol

new season tickets on 12:30 - May 10 with 4325 viewsKinsey

I've been on the waiting list for 2 years and heard nothing from the club.

I'm currently in the states so not prepared to spend hundreds of pounds on a phone call, but will certainly bring this up with the club. Bit annoyed to say the least!
new season tickets on 12:33 - May 10 with 4312 viewsmonmouth

new season tickets on 12:30 - May 10 by Kinsey

I've been on the waiting list for 2 years and heard nothing from the club.

I'm currently in the states so not prepared to spend hundreds of pounds on a phone call, but will certainly bring this up with the club. Bit annoyed to say the least!

Email them mun. Do it now.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

new season tickets on 12:37 - May 10 with 4288 viewsKinsey

new season tickets on 12:33 - May 10 by monmouth

Email them mun. Do it now.

Already have. Don't expect a response though, they're not exactly on the ball there when it comes to replying.
new season tickets on 12:40 - May 10 with 4272 viewsbuilthjack

He's been on the phone 2 hours 40 mins. Up to 14th. Crazy

new season tickets on 12:41 - May 10 with 4263 viewsKinsey

new season tickets on 12:40 - May 10 by builthjack

He's been on the phone 2 hours 40 mins. Up to 14th. Crazy

That would have cost me around £160 lol
new season tickets on 12:45 - May 10 with 4249 viewsWingstandwood

They'll all sell out whether it be by means of a queue or modern technology. The mass supporter(s) endorphin release, positivity and euphoric-buzz tidal wave thats going around the city will see to that. There is more chance of me landing on the moon than there would be of the club not achieving a full season ticket allocation sellout!!!!!

Argus!

new season tickets on 12:52 - May 10 with 4208 viewsKinsey

new season tickets on 12:45 - May 10 by Wingstandwood

They'll all sell out whether it be by means of a queue or modern technology. The mass supporter(s) endorphin release, positivity and euphoric-buzz tidal wave thats going around the city will see to that. There is more chance of me landing on the moon than there would be of the club not achieving a full season ticket allocation sellout!!!!!

I agree.

Sadly it will be plastics mainly nabbing those ST's not the real fans.
new season tickets on 12:59 - May 10 with 4170 viewsjojaca

new season tickets on 12:52 - May 10 by Kinsey

I agree.

What's the difference between plastics and real fans if you both contribute the same money to the club.

Even when you know, you never know?

new season tickets on 13:02 - May 10 with 4157 viewsKinsey

new season tickets on 12:59 - May 10 by jojaca

What's the difference between plastics and real fans if you both contribute the same money to the club.

A plastic is someone who would follow the club when successful, not like a real fan who follows through thick and thin.
new season tickets on 13:47 - May 10 with 4059 viewsBryanSwan

new season tickets on 13:02 - May 10 by Kinsey

A plastic is someone who would follow the club when successful, not like a real fan who follows through thick and thin.

Not so sure about that, more down to the ineptitude of the ticket office. Ive been trying to get a season ticket for years, kept getting told youd hear in June.... and then never hearing, being told multiple times id not submitted the form for the waiting list. Which Id done a number of times before.
Just how the club is run i'm afraid.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

new season tickets on 13:55 - May 10 with 4029 viewsWingstandwood

new season tickets on 12:52 - May 10 by Kinsey

I agree.

I've always had the vibe that season ticket sales and ticket sales can be associated in part down to an emotional 'follow-the-crowd' reaction to circulating news and associated euphoria. It's a bit like a stock market share price rise and purchasing rush that at times can be down almost entirely to human emotion.

IMO "The we'd never fill the Liberty Stadium brigade" of bygone times who desperately wanted the club to remain at the Vetch would be eating their words. I seriously believe if an extra tier had been built on the East Stand taking the capacity to approx 26,000 - 27,000-ish? It would be a sellout for our remaining last home game of the season..... tickets going in an absolute stampede!
[Post edited 10 May 2017 14:07]

Argus!

new season tickets on 14:01 - May 10 with 4011 viewsWxmJax

So let's go back to the early 70's and 3,000 crowds then ? Who wants a successful side anyway.

Is a young child who has just started going in the last couple of years a plastic ? Or is there an age restriction on who is or who isn't a plastic ?

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

new season tickets on 14:23 - May 10 with 3935 viewsKinsey

new season tickets on 14:01 - May 10 by WxmJax

So let's go back to the early 70's and 3,000 crowds then ? Who wants a successful side anyway.

Is a young child who has just started going in the last couple of years a plastic ? Or is there an age restriction on who is or who isn't a plastic ?

With all due respect, i think your missing the point slightly.

I'm referring to the people who wouldnt normally cross the street to see us play, but sniff a little success story and they're straight in there

Or the people who see a ST as a cheap way of seeing Man Utd, Citheh, Chelsea etc. That clearly goes on !
[Post edited 10 May 2017 14:26]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024