Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next seasons Squad 17:17 - May 14 with 6136 viewsjesushchrist

ok now it's in the bag, who should we get shot of in the summer.
We have way to many below average players robbing us:

Nordfelt/birighitti/tremmel one or more ofthese must go
Amat needs replacing
Rangel needs to hang up his boots
Ki - hit some form the last few games but way to inconsistent.
Routledge - been a decent servant but his PL days are done
Dyer - same as Routs
Montero - showed promise early on but he's just not good enough
Cork - decent for the bench but he's not good enough imo and certainly shouldnt be club captain
Borja - not seen enough of him, but it's clear he isn't suited to us
Bartley - playing at his level in the championship
Grimes - championship player
Tabanou - who...!
Barrow - championship player
Gomis - Ligue 1 superstar so hopefully get a couple of mill.

I don't think selling all of that lot would make us that much weaker and save a fortune on wasted wages.

[Post edited 14 May 2017 17:19]
Next seasons Squad on 17:32 - May 14 with 5051 viewsSwaneeRiver

Can't argue with much there
Next seasons Squad on 17:41 - May 14 with 5010 viewsWingstandwood

Please spare me the perpetual goal drought, consistent inconsistency and next to zero end product of Montero and Barrow! Roll out more Barrow roll out Mo Barrow again.......Yeah!..........To another club stupid enough to want him. And don't start me on our very little Miss Precious i.e. big girls blouse Montero.

And to Barrow and his praise to Leeds United supporters of swivel-finger detriment to SCFC supporters that never gave him the hard time he truly deserved.....That'll come back to haunt him because I predict he has zero future at Leeds United. And if he comes back?......Oh dear!

Argus!

Next seasons Squad on 17:51 - May 14 with 4962 viewsjesushchrist

Next seasons Squad on 17:41 - May 14 by Wingstandwood

Please spare me the perpetual goal drought, consistent inconsistency and next to zero end product of Montero and Barrow! Roll out more Barrow roll out Mo Barrow again.......Yeah!..........To another club stupid enough to want him. And don't start me on our very little Miss Precious i.e. big girls blouse Montero.

And to Barrow and his praise to Leeds United supporters of swivel-finger detriment to SCFC supporters that never gave him the hard time he truly deserved.....That'll come back to haunt him because I predict he has zero future at Leeds United. And if he comes back?......Oh dear!

Agreed, they are 2 players who hopefully have no future whatsoever at the club, not even as loanees to other clubs, I just hope the club can offload them at whatever low price they can get.
Next seasons Squad on 17:57 - May 14 with 4891 viewsOldjack

The mighty Atom can.t go on forever we should be looking for a suitable replacement

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Next seasons Squad on 18:00 - May 14 with 4872 viewsWingstandwood

Next seasons Squad on 17:51 - May 14 by jesushchrist

Agreed, they are 2 players who hopefully have no future whatsoever at the club, not even as loanees to other clubs, I just hope the club can offload them at whatever low price they can get.

I honestly believe if the pair were loaned out to Championship clubs it would be a case of "same as usual". Making no notable impact even at a lower level, that is what I would seriously expect. It would not be a case of loaned Premier League player becoming Championship divisions one-to-watch star-performers.

Semi-anonymity and mediocrity is the best to be expected and thats even if can get Montero motivated and geed up enough to play or show the slightest bit of mettle in the first place!!!!

Argus!

Next seasons Squad on 18:03 - May 14 with 4840 viewsicecoldjack

Next seasons Squad on 17:41 - May 14 by Wingstandwood

Barrow should his arrogance there, bigging up Leeds ,never even got a decent kick of the ball up there because he's sh!te !

Says everything that brad bobbly thought we were "just scratching the surface of his talent" pretty much confirming that Mo was crap to the rest of us!

For me

Barrow- runner not a footballer,get rid.
Cork- far too slow in deed and thought for this level to be starting,back up at best.
VDH- seems a bit lost at times but so was the whole defense, difficult one
Amat- i'm a bit torn on this one, had a chance and blew it, but it was under bobblys guidence so who the fook knows!)
Montero- 20 min wonder nothing more, can clement develop him ?
Grimes- happy to listen to the leeds fans on this, if he cant get a game there then no point in keeping him here.
Ki- time to cash in for me, nice and tidy footballer, picks and chooses his games IMO but far too inconsistant,we need to upgrade.
Gomis- tidy player think he will want out
Tabanou- bye/
Borja- not his fault but doesn't seem to have the trust of the manager or fit our style.

We will need to lighten the wage bill though and some of the above are stealing a living at the moment .
Next seasons Squad on 18:04 - May 14 with 4836 viewsmax936

Bang on that assessment for me.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Next seasons Squad on 18:07 - May 14 with 4803 viewsmagicdaps10

Next year would keep the following

FABIANSKI NORDFELLT

RANGEL NAUGHTON OLSSON KINGSLEY
FERNANDEZ MAWSON

CORK CARROLL BRITTON FULTON
SIGGY FER

AYEW NARSINGH

LLORENTE

Think we need to ship TREMMELL TABANOU AMAT VDH BARTLEY KI MONTERO DYER ROUTLEDGE BARROW BASTON for various reasons.
We need to have youngsters like ROBERTS RODON JAMES and MCBURNIE more involved but believe we need to add the following
RIGHT BACK
2 X CENTRE HALVES
MIDFIELDER
ATTACKING MID
WINGER
STRIKER

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Login to get fewer ads

Next seasons Squad on 18:37 - May 14 with 4650 viewsEilian

Pretty much bang on for me as well!

I wouldn't be surprised to see GS and FL prized away in the summer months. There will probably very little that we can do to stop it.
If they do go then it will probably represent a substantial windfall for the club.

There should be a handsomely sized war chest available for the manager in the summer.

Getting all those players out and replacing with quality before the season kicks off represents and an absolute colossal amount of work at board level.

Possibly a watershed moment for the board and club.

Should be an interesting close season!
Next seasons Squad on 19:52 - May 14 with 4461 viewstomdickharry

Don't think that will be far off Mr Clement's assessment of whom should leave the club if possible,although Rangel will no doubt be retained.
After his brilliant work keeping us in the PL, Mr Clement will have the unreserved confidence of our owners whom will no doubt support him fully during the transfer window.Going to be a busy summer.
Next seasons Squad on 20:43 - May 14 with 4292 viewssP7qupUf

We need PACE in the side more than anything else. Those with pace i.e Barrow and Montero are just not good enough in a footballing sense.
Next seasons Squad on 20:54 - May 14 with 4238 viewsheadcleaner

Those that showed outstanding promise in the u23 should go out on loan until Crimbo in the championship and not Newport. That would give us a better picture of how they might fare in our first team squad. I'd keep ki but the rest can all go for those lists.

This summer is going to be massive as far as recruitment goes as were surely going to lose siggy and probably llorente and maybe Mawson. Big big couple of months ahead
Next seasons Squad on 20:57 - May 14 with 4214 viewsdcd14

Cork is not the club captain.
Next seasons Squad on 20:58 - May 14 with 4211 viewsjack247

Next seasons Squad on 20:43 - May 14 by sP7qupUf

We need PACE in the side more than anything else. Those with pace i.e Barrow and Montero are just not good enough in a footballing sense.

Agree. Productive pace is something we have lacked this season.
Next seasons Squad on 21:01 - May 14 with 4192 viewspencoedjack

Next seasons Squad on 18:04 - May 14 by max936

Bang on that assessment for me.

& me

Don't think Siggy will be here either but that will probably be out of our hands
Next seasons Squad on 21:13 - May 14 with 4133 viewsAl_Bundy

Agree with the OP

Need to kick on next season and seriously improve a poor quality squad which is full of mediocre. We do have a decent core which we have relied on all season

The likes of Amat need moving on and I don't buy into this squad player nonsense. Every player we should aim for should be a first team contender who brings something to the team.

Also loyalty should be reasoned out with likes of Rangel and Routledge. Look to develop them into the coaching management and not playing them if the club sees value in them.

Montero is liability with his fitness and i'm not wholly convinced on the likes of Fer and Cork either

Hopefully Clement will be given a lead on who comes in to fit into his plans and Jenkins can fly off to Marbella and keep his nose out of transfer details
Next seasons Squad on 14:20 - May 15 with 3794 viewsjesushchrist

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/swans-player-driving-ban-overturned

Add him to the list, I will drive him to whatever club wants him if he loses his licence
Next seasons Squad on 14:25 - May 15 with 3779 viewsWarwickHunt

Next seasons Squad on 14:20 - May 15 by jesushchrist

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/swans-player-driving-ban-overturned

Add him to the list, I will drive him to whatever club wants him if he loses his licence

I'll see your lift and raise you a piggyback.
Next seasons Squad on 14:31 - May 15 with 3727 viewsperchrockjack

For the bin

Rots
Dyer
Grimes
Amat
Two goalkeepers

I d work on VDH and Baston myself over the summer .

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Next seasons Squad on 14:32 - May 15 with 3725 viewsjesushchrist

Next seasons Squad on 14:25 - May 15 by WarwickHunt

I'll see your lift and raise you a piggyback.

I'll see your piggyback and raise you a dreadlock drag
Next seasons Squad on 14:37 - May 15 with 3698 viewsWarwickHunt

Next seasons Squad on 14:32 - May 15 by jesushchrist

I'll see your piggyback and raise you a dreadlock drag

I like your style.

You win, but keep me in mind if he struggles.
Next seasons Squad on 14:44 - May 15 with 3680 viewsjesushchrist

Next seasons Squad on 14:31 - May 15 by perchrockjack

For the bin

Rots
Dyer
Grimes
Amat
Two goalkeepers

I d work on VDH and Baston myself over the summer .

Only those players Perch? There are triple the amount robbing the club of wages imo
Next seasons Squad on 14:56 - May 15 with 3634 viewsLegend83

Ship out:

Birghitti (why was he even bought)
Rangel (needs to retire so we can bring Roberts through)
Amat (I like this guy but I think he has blown it and Big Mike is bigger and younger)
Dyer (past it - I'd keep Routs as back-up)
Emnes
Jeff
Cork (won't happen)
Barrow
Tabanou
Bartley
Gomis
Grimes
Next seasons Squad on 15:05 - May 15 with 3584 viewsperchrockjack

Too happy to bitch Jesus.

Sure I d have come up with more but didn't want to offend

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Next seasons Squad on 15:05 - May 15 with 3585 viewsAl_Bundy

Funny watching Montero jumping around in celebration of staying up yesterday. Does this mean he has aggravated his hammy and will be out until Christmas.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024