Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who would you like to see win the championship play offs? 20:02 - May 16 with 1140 viewsThewayiseeit

Wednesday for me, Sheffield is a cracking night out
Who would you like to see win the championship play offs? on 20:10 - May 16 with 1124 viewssherpajacob

The winner of reading v fulham. Local derby for us.

Championship play offs are the most nerve shredding games in football.

The forest atmosphere at the liberty still hasn't been bettered.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Who would you like to see win the championship play offs? on 20:19 - May 16 with 1112 viewsThewayiseeit

Who would you like to see win the championship play offs? on 20:10 - May 16 by sherpajacob

Agreed, the end of that game will stay with me forever
Who would you like to see win the championship play offs? on 20:50 - May 16 with 1070 viewspencoedjack

I have a dislike for Reading thought McDermott ( think that was there managers name) was disrespectful after we beat them in play off final.
Who would you like to see win the championship play offs? on 20:57 - May 16 with 1059 viewsCooperman

As long as it's not Reading I don't really care.

I've been out a few times in 'uddersfield, it's got a homely feel about it.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Who would you like to see win the championship play offs? on 21:01 - May 16 with 1055 viewssP7qupUf

Who would you like to see win the championship play offs? on 20:10 - May 16 by sherpajacob

Six years ago tonight!!
Who would you like to see win the championship play offs? on 21:05 - May 16 with 1035 viewssherpajacob

Reading owe us.

We helped them demolish elm park, free of charge.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Who would you like to see win the championship play offs? on 21:14 - May 16 with 997 viewsbuilthjack

Fulham.Easy to get to, nice old ground and atmosphere

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Who would you like to see win the championship play offs? on 21:40 - May 16 with 971 viewsOldjack

Wednesday

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024