Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vote Labour get the Tory scum out 12:53 - May 26 with 11239 viewsDarran

I've done mine who's with me?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 16:48 - May 28 with 1397 viewsexiledclaseboy

Amber Rudd to stand in for the PM during the "leaders" debate later this week. Labour really should send Corbyn. Imagine the message it'll send if every other party leader is on that stage except the incumbent PM.

Poll: Tory leader

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 16:53 - May 28 with 1386 viewslondonlisa2001

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 16:48 - May 28 by exiledclaseboy

Amber Rudd to stand in for the PM during the "leaders" debate later this week. Labour really should send Corbyn. Imagine the message it'll send if every other party leader is on that stage except the incumbent PM.

It's just as likely to say 'I'm too busy sorting out our security concerns and no one else has that sort of pressure so can waste time electioneering'.

And I think they've run a horrible campaign by the way.
Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 16:55 - May 28 with 1381 viewsblueytheblue

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 16:48 - May 28 by exiledclaseboy

We both know why he'll not attend.

He'll then be the target of every other leader in the "debate".

That's why the televised "debates" are pointless. The attack order is :-

1) Current PM / leader of governing party
2) Leader of opposition
3) Errm...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 16:56 - May 28 with 1379 viewsexiledclaseboy

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 16:55 - May 28 by blueytheblue

We both know why he'll not attend.

He'll then be the target of every other leader in the "debate".

That's why the televised "debates" are pointless. The attack order is :-

1) Current PM / leader of governing party
2) Leader of opposition
3) Errm...

He won't though will he, in that scenario the focus will clearly be on the fact that the PM couldn't be arsed and sent an underling. Regardless if your opinion of TV debates, and I don't disagree in the main, the fact that this one is happening and she won't be there is plain wrong.
[Post edited 28 May 2017 17:07]

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 16:57 - May 28 with 1375 viewslondonlisa2001

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 16:56 - May 28 by exiledclaseboy

He won't though will he, in that scenario the focus will clearly be on the fact that the PM couldn't be arsed and sent an underling. Regardless if your opinion of TV debates, and I don't disagree in the main, the fact that this one is happening and she won't be there is plain wrong.
[Post edited 28 May 2017 17:07]

Too busy sorting out important security matters in a critical period or couldn't be arsed?

It'll be spun as the former.
Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 16:57 - May 28 with 1375 viewsHumpty

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 16:53 - May 28 by londonlisa2001

It's just as likely to say 'I'm too busy sorting out our security concerns and no one else has that sort of pressure so can waste time electioneering'.

And I think they've run a horrible campaign by the way.

Really?

Looks more like "I'm shit without a prepared speech to read and too cowardly to take part" to me.
Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 17:00 - May 28 with 1369 viewsexiledclaseboy

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 16:57 - May 28 by londonlisa2001

Too busy sorting out important security matters in a critical period or couldn't be arsed?

It'll be spun as the former.

No it won't because she made clear four weeks ago when she called this pointless election that she wouldn't be doing these debates. To claim she can't do so now because of the security situation would be pretty damn stupid. Given that, she may well try it.
[Post edited 28 May 2017 17:02]

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 17:01 - May 28 with 1360 viewsHumpty

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 17:00 - May 28 by exiledclaseboy

No it won't because she made clear four weeks ago when she called this pointless election that she wouldn't be doing these debates. To claim she can't do so now because of the security situation would be pretty damn stupid. Given that, she may well try it.
[Post edited 28 May 2017 17:02]

She'd rather get out and talk to the voters mun.
Login to get fewer ads

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 17:28 - May 28 with 1333 viewslondonlisa2001

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 16:57 - May 28 by Humpty

Really?

Looks more like "I'm shit without a prepared speech to read and too cowardly to take part" to me.

I'm not saying I agree mun, just with the way it'll be sold.

Funnily enough though, the time she's been best in the past few weeks is when she was talking after Manchester, without a speech or notes. She sounded more sincere.
Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 17:33 - May 28 with 1322 viewsHighjack

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 17:01 - May 28 by Humpty

She'd rather get out and talk to the voters mun.

Pre approved and vetted Tory voters no doubt.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 17:37 - May 28 with 1310 viewsLohengrin

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 14:42 - May 28 by Jango

What a load of rubbish. Maybe in the marines and the regiments in the other armed forces they are motivated by battle but as for the rest, the large majority see it as a great career. I have loads of friends in the military as I used to be in the RAF and my brother is a warrant officer in army. I can't think of anyone who wants to fight!

I've just showed your post around in The Legion and they are all laughing like fck, fair play you've cheered a load up.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 17:49 - May 28 with 1298 viewsblueytheblue

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 17:33 - May 28 by Highjack

Pre approved and vetted Tory voters no doubt.

As Corbyn speaks to pre approved and vetted Labia voters.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 17:55 - May 28 with 1293 viewsHumpty

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 17:28 - May 28 by londonlisa2001

Funnily enough though, the time she's been best in the past few weeks is when she was talking after Manchester, without a speech or notes. She sounded more sincere.

Ah right. Sorry.

Fair play I'm having a f*cking mare today!
Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 18:56 - May 28 with 1258 viewsLohengrin

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 17:28 - May 28 by londonlisa2001

I saw that interview, Lisa. Do you know why she came across so well? She dropped the artifice. It wasn't a political interview, she came across like any other wife, mother or auntie in the wake of Manchester. Most of us are endowed with a sort of sixth sense as to when people are being open and genuine and that would have been the first time during this campaign when she was just being herself and not playing a role.

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 19:13 - May 28 with 1242 viewsJango

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 17:37 - May 28 by Lohengrin

I've just showed your post around in The Legion and they are all laughing like fck, fair play you've cheered a load up.

Well seens as you're drinking in the legion I'll assume you're at least a generation ahead of me and maybe the reasons for signing up at those times were different. However, I have been in the military and currently have plenty of friends and family currently serving and going to war to fight is certainly not what they want. It's a great career with excellent benefits be one which you come away from after 22 years with a nice lump sum, a decent little pension at time of the end of service (although that's been taken away tgrough cuts) and load of qualifications. As I said it's different for the ones joining the front line like the marines and the regiment but that's only a small percentage of the military.
Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 19:17 - May 28 with 1235 viewsLohengrin

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 19:13 - May 28 by Jango

Well seens as you're drinking in the legion I'll assume you're at least a generation ahead of me and maybe the reasons for signing up at those times were different. However, I have been in the military and currently have plenty of friends and family currently serving and going to war to fight is certainly not what they want. It's a great career with excellent benefits be one which you come away from after 22 years with a nice lump sum, a decent little pension at time of the end of service (although that's been taken away tgrough cuts) and load of qualifications. As I said it's different for the ones joining the front line like the marines and the regiment but that's only a small percentage of the military.

I was in a rifle company in the Brigade of Guards thirty years ago.. Our motivation would no doubt have differed from that of a mechanic or pay clerk, I'll grant you that.

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 10:51 - May 29 with 1177 viewsHighjack

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 17:49 - May 28 by blueytheblue

As Corbyn speaks to pre approved and vetted Labia voters.

Corbyn is always surrounded by sycophantical banner waving fanatics. Doubt he ever gets near the normal public either. They're just as bad as each other.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 11:01 - May 29 with 1175 viewsLohengrin

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 10:51 - May 29 by Highjack

Corbyn is always surrounded by sycophantical banner waving fanatics. Doubt he ever gets near the normal public either. They're just as bad as each other.

Banner waving fanatics? Pah! The Great Leader is by far gentler, kinder and newer than you, you bluff old reactionary, pale-face.

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 11:06 - May 29 with 1168 viewswaynekerr55

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 11:01 - May 29 by Lohengrin

Banner waving fanatics? Pah! The Great Leader is by far gentler, kinder and newer than you, you bluff old reactionary, pale-face.

"I didn't attend a communist rally"

Jeremy Corbyn (probably)

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 11:09 - May 29 with 1165 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 11:06 - May 29 by waynekerr55

"I didn't attend a communist rally"

Jeremy Corbyn (probably)

Communists at a labour party rally maybe?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 11:13 - May 29 with 1162 viewsLohengrin

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 11:09 - May 29 by Brynmill_Jack

Communists at a labour party rally maybe?

Corbyn at a communist May Day rally, definitely.

All Hail the glorious Leader!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024