Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyn wants to Nationlise Football 11:06 - May 27 with 5451 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Corbyn now want to give football to "the many not the few." Does he not live in the real world. Over 33,000,000 attended the PL and EFL last season. Add in all the cup matches plus non league matches as well as NI and Scottish football and the figure is nearer 50,000,000. I wonder if he actually paid for his cup final tickets today or is he enjoying hospitality "for the few not the many." By the way train tickets are not worthless if a match is rearranged for TV. You just pay a £10 booking fee to change the date of your travel.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Corbyn wants to Nationlise Football on 12:56 - May 27 with 5351 viewsperchrockjack

But not a man to court popularity for popularity sake

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Corbyn wants to Nationlise Football on 13:00 - May 27 with 5352 viewsmacthejack

I take it you don't play grassroots football then?
Corbyn wants to Nationlise Football on 13:11 - May 27 with 5325 viewsperchrockjack

He ll look to nationalise football,mun

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Corbyn wants to Nationlise Football on 13:19 - May 27 with 5309 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

But of course that's not what is all about.
I' doubt you've read the manifesto so I'll help you out.

"Despite the game we all love receiving lucrative domestic and international TV deals, the grassroots game has been shamefully starved of funding over recent years.

"Too often, youth football teams cannot find pitches to play on and when they do they are expensive and the facilities are not fit for purpose.

"All-weather pitches are like gold-dust and coaching badges can cost unaffordable amounts.

"Under these circumstances, it is no surprise we are not nurturing the talent that we all know exists within the beautiful game.

"To address this lack of funding and lack of facilities, Labour in government will ensure that 5 per cent of domestic and international TV rights money is diverted to the grassroots game.

"This will ensure the footballing talent of young girls and boys is harnessed, and football is a game for the many, not the few."

UK General Election 2017

What's not to like about that seriously.

F@ck my eyes

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Corbyn wants to Nationlise Football on 13:23 - May 27 with 5285 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Corbyn wants to Nationlise Football on 13:19 - May 27 by oh_tommy_tommy

But of course that's not what is all about.
I' doubt you've read the manifesto so I'll help you out.

"Despite the game we all love receiving lucrative domestic and international TV deals, the grassroots game has been shamefully starved of funding over recent years.

"Too often, youth football teams cannot find pitches to play on and when they do they are expensive and the facilities are not fit for purpose.

"All-weather pitches are like gold-dust and coaching badges can cost unaffordable amounts.

"Under these circumstances, it is no surprise we are not nurturing the talent that we all know exists within the beautiful game.

"To address this lack of funding and lack of facilities, Labour in government will ensure that 5 per cent of domestic and international TV rights money is diverted to the grassroots game.

"This will ensure the footballing talent of young girls and boys is harnessed, and football is a game for the many, not the few."

UK General Election 2017

What's not to like about that seriously.

F@ck my eyes

That sounds good to me.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Corbyn wants to Nationlise Football on 13:31 - May 27 with 5268 viewsKilkennyjack

Yes Corbyn joins in a kick about on Hackney Marshes - what a b@stard.
And goes to watch his team in the FA cup final - b@stard.
Supports more money to grassroots football - b@stard.
Supports more fans rights - b@stard.
Supports better disabled fans facilities - b@stard.
Supports supporters Trust - b@stard.

yes he has no idea ....,

Beware of the Risen People

Corbyn wants to Nationlise Football on 13:33 - May 27 with 5259 viewsHeadmaster

Some people will criticise just for the sake of criticising.
Corbyn wants to Nationlise Football on 15:25 - May 27 with 5169 viewsexiledclaseboy

Corbyn wants to Nationlise Football on 13:33 - May 27 by Headmaster

Some people will criticise just for the sake of criticising.

It's clear that Tory supporters are exceedingly rattled at the moment. Labour aren't going to win, aren't going to get anywhere near winning but the Tory meltdown is quite amusing.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Corbyn wants to Nationlise Football on 18:06 - May 27 with 5019 viewsDarran

Will Jezza be welcome at the Emirates when he nails those billionaires on the board for tax?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Corbyn wants to Nationlise Football on 18:08 - May 27 with 5014 viewsRico1983

I think you need to read up on what nationalising something actually means, comrade.
Corbyn wants to Nationlise Football on 18:30 - May 27 with 4982 viewsblueytheblue

Corbyn wants to Nationlise Football on 13:31 - May 27 by Kilkennyjack

yes he has no idea ....,

His team?

I didn't realise Celtic played in the FA Cup?

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Corbyn wants to Nationlise Football on 19:40 - May 27 with 4923 viewsswanjackal

Corbyn wants to Nationlise Football on 18:30 - May 27 by blueytheblue

His team?

I didn't realise Celtic played in the FA Cup?

Judging by his skills, I'm not sure he knows what the game is.......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Corbyn wants to Nationlise Football on 19:52 - May 27 with 4899 viewsblueytheblue

SPL quality, clearly.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Corbyn wants to Nationlise Football on 20:22 - May 27 with 4857 viewsSPboy

"You just pay a £10 booking fee to change the date of your travel" ... PLUS the difference in fare which can be quite considerable if you have bought an Advance ticket & you to pay on the day ... this has happened to us twice for recent Arsenal away trips
Corbyn wants to Nationlise Football on 20:29 - May 27 with 4843 viewsJBT95

Corbyn wants to Nationlise Football on 20:22 - May 27 by SPboy

"You just pay a £10 booking fee to change the date of your travel" ... PLUS the difference in fare which can be quite considerable if you have bought an Advance ticket & you to pay on the day ... this has happened to us twice for recent Arsenal away trips

This is why you shouldn't book in advance before the fixture is confirmed. Yes fares can go up but at least you know.

For games against European sides, especially in the autumn, look if the game is following/proceeding a UCL/UEL match too as this can indicate the day the game will be.

Buy a two together railcard if you haven't already, £30 for it (so £15 each) and you save 34%.

Also look at spilting tickets if buying off-peak/anytime fares ('on the day').
[Post edited 27 May 2017 20:30]
Corbyn wants to Nationlise Football on 21:09 - May 27 with 4786 viewslonglostjack

Corbyn wants to Nationlise Football on 15:25 - May 27 by exiledclaseboy

It's clear that Tory supporters are exceedingly rattled at the moment. Labour aren't going to win, aren't going to get anywhere near winning but the Tory meltdown is quite amusing.

Part of me wants her to get exactly the same majority as she has now. A very small part of me but I can't deny that it would make me laugh.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Corbyn wants to Nationlise Football on 21:15 - May 27 with 4763 viewsheadcleaner

Corbyn wants to Nationlise Football on 18:06 - May 27 by Darran

Will Jezza be welcome at the Emirates when he nails those billionaires on the board for tax?

To be perfectly honest I very much doubt any one of them would even notice. They'll still be billionaires yet the NHS will see the difference as will the plod on the beat.
Corbyn wants to Nationlise Football on 21:17 - May 27 with 4752 viewsDarran

Corbyn wants to Nationlise Football on 21:15 - May 27 by headcleaner

To be perfectly honest I very much doubt any one of them would even notice. They'll still be billionaires yet the NHS will see the difference as will the plod on the beat.

I concur.

Corbyn wants to Nationlise Football on 21:19 - May 27 with 4748 viewsHumpty

Honestly.

Some of the crap thrown at Corbyn is laughable.

Theres plenty to legitimately criticize.
Corbyn wants to Nationlise Football on 23:38 - May 27 with 4653 viewsFireboy

Corbyn wants to Nationlise Football on 21:15 - May 27 by headcleaner

This ^
Corbyn wants to Nationlise Football on 23:39 - May 27 with 4650 viewsFireboy

Corbyn wants to Nationlise Football on 21:19 - May 27 by Humpty

Honestly.

Some of the crap thrown at Corbyn is laughable.

Theres plenty to legitimately criticize.

And this ^
Corbyn wants to Nationlise Football on 10:55 - May 28 with 4503 viewsDarran

Corbyn wants to Nationlise Football on 11:01 - May 28 with 4498 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Corbyn wants to Nationlise Football on 13:31 - May 27 by Kilkennyjack

yes he has no idea ....,

The OP is just a Tory troll who lives in a haystack in Suffolk, 65 years in real time behind the rest of the country.................

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Corbyn wants to Nationlise Football on 11:02 - May 28 with 4496 viewsUxbridge

So, it's nonsense then? I'm surprised.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024