Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Teresa may and the NHS 13:41 - Jun 4 with 2998 viewsburty

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/what-naylor-report-everything-you-10543351
Teresa may and the NHS on 13:43 - Jun 4 with 2989 viewsrock1n

The mirror, close tab

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

Teresa may and the NHS on 13:46 - Jun 4 with 2977 viewsYossarian

Thanks for posting the link. Why am I not surprised?

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Teresa may and the NHS on 14:00 - Jun 4 with 2964 viewsburty

Teresa may and the NHS on 14:03 - Jun 4 with 2958 viewsrock1n

As I've said many times guys, if you're living in Wales you have nothing to worry about lovely Welsh labour have been running the NHS for two decades. So to help you sleep at night don't concern yourself. It's all still Nationalised and it will remain so.

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

Teresa may and the NHS on 14:37 - Jun 4 with 2906 viewssherpajacob

Teresa may and the NHS on 14:03 - Jun 4 by rock1n

As I've said many times guys, if you're living in Wales you have nothing to worry about lovely Welsh labour have been running the NHS for two decades. So to help you sleep at night don't concern yourself. It's all still Nationalised and it will remain so.

And our junior doctors have not been driven to strike action.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Teresa may and the NHS on 14:40 - Jun 4 with 2899 viewsblueytheblue

Teresa may and the NHS on 14:37 - Jun 4 by sherpajacob

Let's ignore every relevant metric then... no strike. Good oh.
[Post edited 4 Jun 2017 14:40]

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Teresa may and the NHS on 15:17 - Jun 4 with 2863 viewsrock1n

Teresa may and the NHS on 14:37 - Jun 4 by sherpajacob

Yes, but now we're stuck with the old system and England has moved on.

They take difficult decisions in London we expect mediocrity because we're obsessed with ideology.

I dream of a day when people can see there is a middle ground between the US and the UK, but it will be a long time yet.

Teresa may and the NHS on 15:23 - Jun 4 with 2855 viewsblueytheblue

I remember Labour lapdog Polly Toynbee claiming the higher hospital mortality rates in Wales were because Wales had no hospices, therefore people died in hospitals instead, artificially skewing the figures.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Login to get fewer ads

Teresa may and the NHS on 15:33 - Jun 4 with 2845 viewsYossarian

Teresa may and the NHS on 15:17 - Jun 4 by rock1n

Yes, but now we're stuck with the old system and England has moved on.

They take difficult decisions in London we expect mediocrity because we're obsessed with ideology.

I dream of a day when people can see there is a middle ground between the US and the UK, but it will be a long time yet.

What would this 'middle ground' look like? Bevan made huge compromises over the original plan in order to get it past the Royal Colleges- such as allowing doctors to retain their private patients in the new NHS hospitals. The actual concept of universal health care fee at the point of delivery is sound- providing that sufficient tax revenue is provided. Now the fact that Tory cuts coupled with huge increases in demand, as well as a decades-long draining away of the 'home-grown' staff as a result of the poor pay and work/life balance have placed our NHS on the brink of meltdown. Some would say this is by design, whether you are for full privatisation and levels of health insurance or you want some type of mix. I can't get past the realisation that the state of the NHS is the story of the failure of the political class since the 1960s- uncontrolled migration placing intolerable strain compounded by politically motivated financial strangling undertaken across the political spectrum. When traditional Labour voters voted for Brexit, perhaps they saw it as the only acceptable way of protecting this national treasure by limiting the numbers of those who had access to this, and other branches of the 'welfare state'.That so many of the liberal elite failed to understand this typifies the sense of disconnect that many feel perhaps?

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Teresa may and the NHS on 00:59 - Jun 6 with 2738 viewsburty

The NHS is one of the best policies Labour created !!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024