Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vote to no War 16:14 - Jun 7 with 2289 viewsburty

Vote no to war

Tomorrow's elections offer a clear choice between the
possibility of a shift to a peaceful foreign policy, or the
continuation of the 16-year long cycle of war and
brutality that has ravaged large parts of the
Middle East and North Africa, while
reducing security and civil
liberties in Britain as well.

This "War on Terror" had led to over a million deaths
in Iraq by 2008. As many as one million people have
been killed in Afghanistan as well, where the war is
also still raging. Afghani children are now being
killed in record numbers. Millions of people have
been displaced, millions of lives have been ruined
by the warmongers' selfish, cruel agenda.

Theresa May has supported every single savage and
disastrous UK military intervention in the last 16 yrs.
She and her war party have been bombing at least
seven countries. This has included the barbarous
bombardment of the heavily populated Iraqi city of
Mosul. May's government is also supporting and
directly participating in the mass-scale Saudi
bombing of Yemen, which has led to war crimes
against thousands of civilians. In their insatiable
quest for power, Trump and May are planning
further interventions.
Vote to no War on 16:44 - Jun 7 with 2261 viewsbuilthjack

I fear for civilisation if May and Trump have their way.
Make the most of it now boys and girls.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Vote to no War on 17:13 - Jun 7 with 2238 viewsLord_Bony

It's now been re branded "War of Terror".

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Vote to no War on 17:19 - Jun 7 with 2228 viewsLeonWasGod

Vote to no War on 17:32 - Jun 7 with 2203 viewsGroo

A vote to let everyone know that Britain will not stand up for its people or anyone else, take what you need as Britain will not defend.

Allow the people of the Falkland Islands to be subjugated by Argentina, a Country whose Peronist's British diplomat called Corbyn "one of ours", against the wishes of the people who live there, a kick in the face for those who fought to maintain their freedom to choose and especially for the families of those who gave their lives. Even though Argentina has no legal or historic rights.

Allow Gibraltar to be subjugated by Spain against the wishes of the people who live there, even though they signed away all rights by treaty, even though the Rock has been British longer that it has ever been Spanish, the Spanish took the Rock by force and signed no treaty, even though Spain holds similar territories in Africa.

A signal to the rest of the World that Britain is weak and will fold at every turn.

France was all against the war in Iraq, this has not stopped them being a main target of terrorists.

Groo does what Groo does best

Vote to no War on 18:00 - Jun 7 with 2186 viewsLeonWasGod

Vote to no War on 17:32 - Jun 7 by Groo

A vote to let everyone know that Britain will not stand up for its people or anyone else, take what you need as Britain will not defend.

Allow the people of the Falkland Islands to be subjugated by Argentina, a Country whose Peronist's British diplomat called Corbyn "one of ours", against the wishes of the people who live there, a kick in the face for those who fought to maintain their freedom to choose and especially for the families of those who gave their lives. Even though Argentina has no legal or historic rights.

Allow Gibraltar to be subjugated by Spain against the wishes of the people who live there, even though they signed away all rights by treaty, even though the Rock has been British longer that it has ever been Spanish, the Spanish took the Rock by force and signed no treaty, even though Spain holds similar territories in Africa.

A signal to the rest of the World that Britain is weak and will fold at every turn.

France was all against the war in Iraq, this has not stopped them being a main target of terrorists.

The Brexit shambles has made Gibralter an issue again, so nothing to do with Corbyn.

France is bombing the sh*t out of Syria. 2 months after they started providing military support, they were targeted - I don't know whether there a direct link or it's coincidental, but it should make people at least think.
Anyway, their intensified bombing campaign since has given the nutters plenty of ammunition to return the favour.
Vote to no War on 18:51 - Jun 7 with 2157 viewsGeoffThom

Good god has that bloke in 1938 been reserected in you !
He came along with a piece of paper as an apeaser and look what happened next 🙄😳😳😳😡😡😡😡
Vote to no War on 20:48 - Jun 7 with 2089 viewsperchrockjack

Hey,it's summer 67 all over again.

Lets stick flowers in North Korea s weapons

Let's talk peace with ISIS as they planybthecnrxt slaughter of our people.

Jeez, wipe Israel from the map, give th e land to the Arabs and we can go all the way

Unite Ireland ,give Gib away let's do it

Hard rain s gonna fall

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Vote to no War on 20:54 - Jun 7 with 2072 viewsrock1n

Recent military activity in Syria and Iraq HAS saved lives.

The reason the Iraqi army with the peshmerga has been largely possible because of strikes on ISIS targets. Yassidis were saved because of this intervention.

We fcked up in 2001/03 but that should not mean all intervention is wrong. This is a ludicrous position.

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

Login to get fewer ads

Vote to no War on 20:55 - Jun 7 with 2068 viewsskippyjack

Oh.. burty back pocket w*nker.. go and float your self serving propaganda elsewhere..

The Labour back pocket payroll brigade are getting on my t*ts.. talk about radicalisation.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Vote to no War on 00:23 - Jun 8 with 2038 viewsKilkennyjack

Vote to no War on 20:48 - Jun 7 by perchrockjack

Jeez, wipe Israel from the map, give th e land to the Arabs and we can go all the way

Hard rain s gonna fall

Have to agree on a united Ireland, old man perch.

defo be a majority in favour across the island of Ireland.

Remember - god made Irelands borders, not the british.

Peace.

Beware of the Risen People

Vote to no War on 07:08 - Jun 8 with 1974 viewsDr_Winston

Vote to no War on 00:23 - Jun 8 by Kilkennyjack

Have to agree on a united Ireland, old man perch.

defo be a majority in favour across the island of Ireland.

Remember - god made Irelands borders, not the british.

Peace.

Millions of years of geological processes made Ireland's natural borders. Britain made the political ones.

Happy to clarify for you.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Vote to no War on 07:27 - Jun 8 with 1957 viewsexiledclaseboy

Vote to no War on 17:32 - Jun 7 by Groo

I have to say that the people of the Falklands and Gibraltar will be nowhere near at the forefront of my thoughts when I cast my vote in an hour or so.

Poll: Tory leader

Vote to no War on 07:38 - Jun 8 with 1946 viewswaynekerr55

Vote to no War on 07:27 - Jun 8 by exiledclaseboy

I have to say that the people of the Falklands and Gibraltar will be nowhere near at the forefront of my thoughts when I cast my vote in an hour or so.

You haven't voted yet? I was second in line - the benefits of having the polling station adjacent to my back garden 😂

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Vote to no War on 07:39 - Jun 8 with 1942 viewsexiledclaseboy

Vote to no War on 07:38 - Jun 8 by waynekerr55

You haven't voted yet? I was second in line - the benefits of having the polling station adjacent to my back garden 😂

Running late today as I have to drop the trouble and strife at the hospital. We're going on the way.

Poll: Tory leader

Vote to no War on 07:44 - Jun 8 with 1932 viewswaynekerr55

Vote to no War on 07:39 - Jun 8 by exiledclaseboy

Running late today as I have to drop the trouble and strife at the hospital. We're going on the way.

Hopefully the trouble and strife is well Mr CB 👍

Vote to no War on 17:39 - Jun 8 with 1856 viewsburty

Back pocked wa-ker im on esa and its horrendous to go through the Esa assesments and they constantly make go through it, its makes you anxious every time to have the brown envelope through the door.so i vote laboour to give me some hope for future employment.
Vote to no War on 17:41 - Jun 8 with 1850 viewswaynekerr55

Vote to no War on 17:39 - Jun 8 by burty

Back pocked wa-ker im on esa and its horrendous to go through the Esa assesments and they constantly make go through it, its makes you anxious every time to have the brown envelope through the door.so i vote laboour to give me some hope for future employment.

Good luck Burty hope whatever the result you get back on your feet and you're well 👍

Vote to no War on 18:05 - Jun 8 with 1825 viewscentrestandswan

Vote to no War on 20:48 - Jun 7 by perchrockjack

Hard rain s gonna fall

Thank you for reminding me.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Vote to no War on 18:46 - Jun 8 with 1797 viewsSgorioFruit

All these posts are good reason not to vote either conservative or labour

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024