Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Those in Flight Ding Sounds 11:23 - Jun 10 with 1629 viewsmax936

that you hear whilst flying out to your Hols are secret communication codes cabin crew use, that puts my mind at rest

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/lifestyle/travel/heres-what-those-ding-sounds-on-planes

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Those in Flight Ding Sounds on 08:54 - Jun 11 with 306 viewsHighjack

Those in Flight Ding Sounds on 17:52 - Jun 10 by Birchgrovejack

The odds of surviving a plane crash is very high. In fact I googled it.
"the odds of a plane crash are one for every 1.2 million flights, with odds of dying one in 11 million. Your chances of dying in a car or traffic accident are one in 5,000. Astoundingly, even if you are aboard one of the one in 1.2 million flights that crash, 95.7 percent of passengers survive"

Those figures are skewed by the sort of Nigel Farage light aircraft crashes that make up most flight accidents. Commercial flights are bigger, heavier and full of incredibly flammable fuel that explodes and burns people like Max alive like a crisp.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Those in Flight Ding Sounds on 10:24 - Jun 11 with 285 viewsmax936

Those in Flight Ding Sounds on 08:54 - Jun 11 by Highjack

Those figures are skewed by the sort of Nigel Farage light aircraft crashes that make up most flight accidents. Commercial flights are bigger, heavier and full of incredibly flammable fuel that explodes and burns people like Max alive like a crisp.

A right cheerful chappy you are aye mun

People like Max
[Post edited 11 Jun 2017 10:48]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Those in Flight Ding Sounds on 10:46 - Jun 11 with 278 viewsHighjack

Those in Flight Ding Sounds on 18:24 - Jun 10 by Swanzay

Always amuses me when Ryanair and others turn on the seat belt sign and make an anoucement, just so the pilot can be handed their grub!

Having worked in the industry for a number of years, safety is number one priority!

My friend was flying to Ibiza and two groups of lads were pissed and kicking off with each other. Anyway when it kicks off they aren't allowed to open the cockpit door and he was desperate for the lav so my mate had to shit in a bedpan thing in the cockpit in front of his co pilot who was laughing his head off and threatening to film it.

It's not all glamour at 35000 feet.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024