Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Corbyn a millionaire? 18:39 - Jun 10 with 5099 viewsDarran

Just having a discussion with my friends,is he minted or what?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Is Corbyn a millionaire? on 11:24 - Jun 11 with 1000 viewsLohengrin

Is Corbyn a millionaire? on 11:18 - Jun 11 by oh_tommy_tommy

The daily mail said he's a billionaire.

End of thread

He is in his beloved Venezuela's mangled currency, Tom.

Ay-yay-yay!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Is Corbyn a millionaire? on 11:30 - Jun 11 with 990 viewsblueytheblue

Is Corbyn a millionaire? on 11:24 - Jun 11 by Lohengrin

He is in his beloved Venezuela's mangled currency, Tom.

Ay-yay-yay!

Squillionaire more like.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Is Corbyn a millionaire? on 11:31 - Jun 11 with 988 viewsPozuelosSideys

Is Corbyn a millionaire? on 03:10 - Jun 11 by Humpty

I'm not. I like it. Yes sometimes they may be a bit silly and childish.

But sometimes they exactly hit the spot. And this is one example.

The Tories have been basically saying Jezza is a terrorist lover, Jezza is a terrorist lover over and over again. That's all they really had. They did not try to put their case forward, they just said Jeremy Corbyn is linked to Irish terrorists and religious extremistist terrorists. That's all they had. Don't vote for him, he likes terrorists. Don't vote for him,he likes religious extremists who will impose their way of life on you.

Now, because of absolute incompetence and and a shedful of arrogance and hubris, the Tories are trying to cobble together a government that involves Irish terrorists and religious extremists who have been imposing their way of life on Northern Ireland since they had the first sniff of power.

So yeah. A photoshopped picture of May with some horrible NI bigots is quite relevant. Well done whoever made it.

Sometimes a picture paints a thousand words.

Isnt Corbyn trying to cobble together a motley crew of his own, one group wanting the break-up of the UK as we know it?

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Is Corbyn a millionaire? on 11:35 - Jun 11 with 982 viewsblueytheblue

Is Corbyn a millionaire? on 11:31 - Jun 11 by PozuelosSideys

Isnt Corbyn trying to cobble together a motley crew of his own, one group wanting the break-up of the UK as we know it?

He's ruled out deals. Which means he's trying to. Maybe Labour will try to get a deal with DUP, after all they tried to in 2010 and 2015...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Is Corbyn a millionaire? on 11:49 - Jun 11 with 959 viewsmax936

Is Corbyn a millionaire? on 11:35 - Jun 11 by blueytheblue

He's ruled out deals. Which means he's trying to. Maybe Labour will try to get a deal with DUP, after all they tried to in 2010 and 2015...

Doubt that'll happen your beloved Teresa is crawling cap in hand to them, the things you Torys will do to cling onto power, just hope the DUP will tell her to shove it

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/sky-sources-downing-street-made-statement-o
[Post edited 11 Jun 2017 11:57]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Is Corbyn a millionaire? on 11:55 - Jun 11 with 957 viewsLohengrin

Is Corbyn a millionaire? on 11:30 - Jun 11 by blueytheblue

Squillionaire more like.

I stand corrected, Bluey. Maths was never my strong suit.

Is Corbyn a millionaire? on 12:03 - Jun 11 with 950 viewsexiledclaseboy

Is Corbyn a millionaire? on 11:35 - Jun 11 by blueytheblue

They did? Tell me more.

Poll: Tory leader

Is Corbyn a millionaire? on 12:05 - Jun 11 with 946 viewsLohengrin

Is Corbyn a millionaire? on 12:03 - Jun 11 by exiledclaseboy

They did? Tell me more.

Tell me more,
did Arlene put up a fight?

Login to get fewer ads

Is Corbyn a millionaire? on 12:27 - Jun 11 with 912 viewslondonlisa2001

Mass hypocrisy on both sides. The Tories having spent months banging on about 'support for terrorists' now seeing nothing wrong with jumping into bed with Paisley's lot, and the Corbynistas who've spent months differentiating between the 'IRA' and 'Sinn Fein' now describing the DUP as terrorists.

The hard won peace in Northern Ireland is not worth risking on this grubby little pact to save May. Equally Corbyn has no mandate to become PM.

Unless they grow up and START TALKING to put this nation before their own party ambitions, we will have to go through this crap once more.
Is Corbyn a millionaire? on 12:40 - Jun 11 with 902 viewsmax936

They did? Tell me more.

Jeremy is on the up

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/labour-now-has-a-six-point-lead-over-the-to

Is Corbyn a millionaire? on 13:46 - Jun 11 with 869 viewsexiledclaseboy

They did? Tell me more.

Bluey? I'm interested in these alleged deals Labour tried to strike and when and why they tried to strike them.

Is Corbyn a millionaire? on 13:54 - Jun 11 with 854 viewsmax936

Is Corbyn a millionaire? on 12:27 - Jun 11 by londonlisa2001

Mass hypocrisy on both sides. The Tories having spent months banging on about 'support for terrorists' now seeing nothing wrong with jumping into bed with Paisley's lot, and the Corbynistas who've spent months differentiating between the 'IRA' and 'Sinn Fein' now describing the DUP as terrorists.

The hard won peace in Northern Ireland is not worth risking on this grubby little pact to save May. Equally Corbyn has no mandate to become PM.

Unless they grow up and START TALKING to put this nation before their own party ambitions, we will have to go through this crap once more.

This 100% thing is common sense and Politics' don't go hand in hand, unfortunately for the rest of us

Is Corbyn a millionaire? on 14:00 - Jun 11 with 852 viewssnork44

Is Corbyn a millionaire? on 18:59 - Jun 10 by Banosswan

Darran's got shares in Franco's.

General Franco? I always thought Darran leant fairly to the left of Micheal Foot, I would never have thought he was a fan of the Generalissimo or is that Perchies influence ?

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Is Corbyn a millionaire? on 14:05 - Jun 11 with 845 viewswaynekerr55

Is Corbyn a millionaire? on 12:27 - Jun 11 by londonlisa2001

The thing is Lisa they are so childish and self absorbed they won't. I'm going to try in vein to write to my MP, he's just replaced Peter Hitchens who had the decency to both reply and forward my concerns on to Justine Greening about the HE bill. The new MP is a former lawyer and banker so he will know how important this is.

I'd go one step further and suggest May is more deluded than Bob Bradley...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Is Corbyn a millionaire? on 14:11 - Jun 11 with 832 viewsLord_Bony

Nobody is more deluded than Bob Bradley.

And yes there will be another election about November.

Weak coalition governments don't last very long,it only takes a few rebels in their ranks to make them ineffective.

The cracks are already starting to appear...watch this space.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Is Corbyn a millionaire? on 14:16 - Jun 11 with 824 viewsswan_si

Is Corbyn a millionaire? on 19:45 - Jun 10 by Lohengrin

The real question is should the traitor have been hanged in the 80s?

Common decency says yes...

any pic's of Bloody Sunday you could post up Loh?
Is Corbyn a millionaire? on 14:17 - Jun 11 with 820 viewswaynekerr55

Is Corbyn a millionaire? on 14:11 - Jun 11 by Lord_Bony

Nobody is more deluded than Bob Bradley.

And yes there will be another election about November.

Weak coalition governments don't last very long,it only takes a few rebels in their ranks to make them ineffective.

The cracks are already starting to appear...watch this space.

I'm not sure mind Bony, she's fûcking unreal. The deluded cūnt should have walked Friday morning

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Is Corbyn a millionaire? on 16:28 - Jun 11 with 794 viewsLord_Bony

Certainly looks like she's committed political suicide on this one.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Is Corbyn a millionaire? on 16:57 - Jun 11 with 777 viewsexiledclaseboy

Is Corbyn a millionaire? on 13:46 - Jun 11 by exiledclaseboy

Bluey? I'm interested in these alleged deals Labour tried to strike and when and why they tried to strike them.

Bump.

Is Corbyn a millionaire? on 18:05 - Jun 11 with 758 viewsLohengrin

Is Corbyn a millionaire? on 16:57 - Jun 11 by exiledclaseboy

Bump.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/06/11/labour-tried-to-do-deals-with-the-dup-last-time-th

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/election-2010/7683450/General-Election-2010-DUP-

http://www.irishnews.com/news/2015/09/02/news/hillary-clinton-emails-labour-soug

There's lots more, Clase, but that's the gist.

Is Corbyn a millionaire? on 18:13 - Jun 11 with 750 viewsLohengrin

Is Corbyn a millionaire? on 14:16 - Jun 11 by swan_si

any pic's of Bloody Sunday you could post up Loh?

Could you provide a day-by-day account of the events in the six-week period leading up the deployment of 1 Para in Londonderry?

Is Corbyn a millionaire? on 18:41 - Jun 11 with 734 viewsexiledclaseboy

Is Corbyn a millionaire? on 18:05 - Jun 11 by Lohengrin

http://metro.co.uk/2017/06/11/labour-tried-to-do-deals-with-the-dup-last-time-th

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/election-2010/7683450/General-Election-2010-DUP-

http://www.irishnews.com/news/2015/09/02/news/hillary-clinton-emails-labour-soug

There's lots more, Clase, but that's the gist.

Yeah but it's bollocks. The 2010 contact was before the election and consisted of a letter from Brown to Robinson. There was never any attempt to broker the kind of deal that May is attempting to do now after the election. And the 2015 "deal" appears to only exist in Ian Paisley Jnr's head. The Tories won a majority in 2015 so any deal between Labour and any other party would have been entirely pointless. The story originated with Guido Fawkes and as usual it has little basis in reality. He's just trying to deflect.

Is Corbyn a millionaire? on 19:16 - Jun 11 with 718 viewsLohengrin

Is Corbyn a millionaire? on 18:41 - Jun 11 by exiledclaseboy

Yeah but it's bollocks. The 2010 contact was before the election and consisted of a letter from Brown to Robinson. There was never any attempt to broker the kind of deal that May is attempting to do now after the election. And the 2015 "deal" appears to only exist in Ian Paisley Jnr's head. The Tories won a majority in 2015 so any deal between Labour and any other party would have been entirely pointless. The story originated with Guido Fawkes and as usual it has little basis in reality. He's just trying to deflect.

What do you think the DUP is though, Clase? Certainly it's underpinned by evangelical Christianity but it is very much a party of the working class in a way that the UUP never was. On matters of economic policy its sympathies would align quite naturally with those of traditional Labour.

Any alliance between the Conservatives and the DUP would be as unnatural as one between the Conservatives and the UUP would be instinctive. It won't last two minutes if they do manage to cobble something together.

Is Corbyn a millionaire? on 19:40 - Jun 11 with 698 viewsexiledclaseboy

Is Corbyn a millionaire? on 19:16 - Jun 11 by Lohengrin

What do you think the DUP is though, Clase? Certainly it's underpinned by evangelical Christianity but it is very much a party of the working class in a way that the UUP never was. On matters of economic policy its sympathies would align quite naturally with those of traditional Labour.

Any alliance between the Conservatives and the DUP would be as unnatural as one between the Conservatives and the UUP would be instinctive. It won't last two minutes if they do manage to cobble something together.

I'm fairly well versed in Ulster politics and I know exactly what the DUP is. The fact that May is going cap in hand to them to prop her government up shames her.

Is Corbyn a millionaire? on 20:25 - Jun 11 with 680 viewsJimmyGilligan

Is Corbyn a millionaire? on 16:28 - Jun 11 by Lord_Bony

Certainly looks like she's committed political suicide on this one.

That's not May that's Prosser
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024