Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So hypothetically Mrs May resigns 16:55 - Jun 17 with 2840 viewsDarran

There seems to be a huge campaign in Britain gathering speed to get rid of May which I back 100% but what exactly are people expecting if she resigns then?

What I'll be expecting is another Tory çunt to take her place and that new Tory çunt not to call a General Election for several years.

What about others?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

So hypothetically Mrs May resigns on 17:03 - Jun 17 with 1864 viewsNogginthenog

Yes there are other c¥nts
So hypothetically Mrs May resigns on 17:05 - Jun 17 with 1855 viewsploppy

I guess Labour supporters would expect a new PM to call a GE immediately. I don't think she'll resign (she certainly shouldn't resign just because of the fire). I expect her to remain PM until after Brexit but to resign before the next GE.
So hypothetically Mrs May resigns on 17:15 - Jun 17 with 1827 viewsdailew

Boris steps in. He's actually won an election.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

So hypothetically Mrs May resigns on 17:16 - Jun 17 with 1823 viewslondonlisa2001

So hypothetically Mrs May resigns on 17:15 - Jun 17 by dailew

Boris steps in. He's actually won an election.

He's a complete ar*e.
So hypothetically Mrs May resigns on 17:18 - Jun 17 with 1811 viewshobo

She seems far too stubborn to resign. The most inept PM we've ever had
(No subject) (n/t) on 17:23 - Jun 17 with 1800 viewslondonlisa2001

So hypothetically Mrs May resigns on 17:18 - Jun 17 by hobo

She is completely inept and should go. Not least due to her dismal performance over the past few days.

But this attempt to circumvent the British political process on the back of the deaths of almost 100 people is one of the most disgusting things I can imagine.

For that reason alone, she should stay until the Queen's Speech and only then resign.
[Post edited 17 Jun 2017 17:27]
So hypothetically Mrs May resigns on 17:26 - Jun 17 with 1788 viewsploppy

That wasn't really the question. Anyway, I give you Gordon Brown.
So hypothetically Mrs May resigns on 17:29 - Jun 17 with 1775 viewsmonmouth

Until the next one.

Brown - thought pretty much hopelessly inept
Cameron - proved completely inept
May - more inept

There's a trend. So the massive turd Johnno it is. Or Gove, Rudd or some other bag of piss and air. It comes to something mind when Corbyn, even hanging out of Abbott, WOULDN'T be more inept.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

So hypothetically Mrs May resigns on 17:36 - Jun 17 with 1752 viewsHighjack

So hypothetically Mrs May resigns on 17:16 - Jun 17 by londonlisa2001

He's a complete ar*e.

Sounds a bit overqualified for the job

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

So hypothetically Mrs May resigns on 18:56 - Jun 17 with 1638 viewsMartyrman57

Boris to take over and call election. He be an even bigger liability given his actions and comments as mayor. Might as well tattoo Vote Corbyn on his forehead.
So hypothetically Mrs May resigns on 19:14 - Jun 17 with 1609 viewsDr_Winston

So hypothetically Mrs May resigns on 17:26 - Jun 17 by ploppy

That wasn't really the question. Anyway, I give you Gordon Brown.

She's making Gordon Brown look like Churchill at this point.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

So hypothetically Mrs May resigns on 20:01 - Jun 17 with 1545 viewsItchySphincter

So hypothetically Mrs May resigns on 17:05 - Jun 17 by ploppy

I guess Labour supporters would expect a new PM to call a GE immediately. I don't think she'll resign (she certainly shouldn't resign just because of the fire). I expect her to remain PM until after Brexit but to resign before the next GE.

The fire might lead to civil unrest, couple that with the arrogance that could mobilise the IRA and a multitude of other f*ckups and she hasn't got a lot of choice.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

So hypothetically Mrs May resigns on 20:25 - Jun 17 with 1506 viewssherpajacob

The brexit negotiations will soon enough reveal a complete lack of meaningful preparation by May's government.

The GE was meant to give her a 100 seat majority so she could brass it out, no such safety net now exists.

The media are now happy to launch into her, so her position will be untenable as the EU reveal transcripts of the negotiations.

Most likely we'll then get an arch brexiteer as PM, then the country is really Donald.

Best option would be Ken Clarke as caretaker PM, but it won't happen.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

So hypothetically Mrs May resigns on 21:20 - Jun 17 with 1435 viewsKilkennyjack

So hypothetically Mrs May resigns on 20:25 - Jun 17 by sherpajacob

The brexit negotiations will soon enough reveal a complete lack of meaningful preparation by May's government.

The GE was meant to give her a 100 seat majority so she could brass it out, no such safety net now exists.

The media are now happy to launch into her, so her position will be untenable as the EU reveal transcripts of the negotiations.

Most likely we'll then get an arch brexiteer as PM, then the country is really Donald.

Best option would be Ken Clarke as caretaker PM, but it won't happen.

Good shout. The least worst option.

Beware of the Risen People

So hypothetically Mrs May resigns on 21:47 - Jun 17 with 1395 viewsjacktar

So hypothetically Mrs May resigns on 17:29 - Jun 17 by monmouth

Until the next one.

May - more inept

There's a trend. So the massive turd Johnno it is. Or Gove, Rudd or some other bag of piss and air. It comes to something mind when Corbyn, even hanging out of Abbott, WOULDN'T be more inept.

I think you're right Monnie. (not right wing of course )

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

So hypothetically Mrs May resigns on 22:05 - Jun 17 with 1358 viewsexiledclaseboy

We're headed down a rabbit hole. The PM has no intention of resigning and her party wants no part of another election it'll lose. We'll stumble into the Brexit negotiations tied to a timetable entirely of May's own making and will stumble out in some fashion or other.

Rarely if ever has the UK been "led" by such incompetence and such incompetents.

Poll: Tory leader

So hypothetically Mrs May resigns on 22:14 - Jun 17 with 1335 viewsexiledclaseboy

By the way, there us no way that this government, not that we actually have one at the moment, will last five years regardless of who leads it. The words "article 50 timetable" should be a real source of fear for everyone living in the UK.

So hypothetically Mrs May resigns on 22:18 - Jun 17 with 1322 viewsjacktar

So hypothetically Mrs May resigns on 22:05 - Jun 17 by exiledclaseboy

We're headed down a rabbit hole. The PM has no intention of resigning and her party wants no part of another election it'll lose. We'll stumble into the Brexit negotiations tied to a timetable entirely of May's own making and will stumble out in some fashion or other.

Rarely if ever has the UK been "led" by such incompetence and such incompetents.

Not sure you're right there Clasie. I can't believe that even the incompetence of the Tory Party will allow May to continue the way things are going for her at the moment. God only knows what sh!t will rise to the top to replace her as leader but I firmly think that she will not be around when the Brexit crunch reaches it's peak.

So hypothetically Mrs May resigns on 22:19 - Jun 17 with 1320 viewsDarran

So hypothetically Mrs May resigns on 22:05 - Jun 17 by exiledclaseboy

We need a revolution.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

So hypothetically Mrs May resigns on 22:26 - Jun 17 with 1313 viewsexiledclaseboy

So hypothetically Mrs May resigns on 22:18 - Jun 17 by jacktar

Not sure you're right there Clasie. I can't believe that even the incompetence of the Tory Party will allow May to continue the way things are going for her at the moment. God only knows what sh!t will rise to the top to replace her as leader but I firmly think that she will not be around when the Brexit crunch reaches it's peak.

The first thing any government should be doing is putting a brake on A50 until we sort ourselves out domestically.

So hypothetically Mrs May resigns on 22:42 - Jun 17 with 1287 viewsjacktar

So hypothetically Mrs May resigns on 22:26 - Jun 17 by exiledclaseboy

The first thing any government should be doing is putting a brake on A50 until we sort ourselves out domestically.

You're right, but May still seems to be banging on about the stability the country needs, despite her bloodied nose at the election. As you've rightly said incompetence abounds and she seems adamant to stick to the timetable originally laid out. Personally I wonder whether her cabinet will support her and that timetable. Interesting times ahead I think and surely Corbyn is chuckling to himself at the moment.

So hypothetically Mrs May resigns on 22:58 - Jun 17 with 1255 viewsHeadmaster

Just give it ter Corbyn 'til the end of the season.
So hypothetically Mrs May resigns on 23:06 - Jun 17 with 1238 viewsJack_Meoff

So hypothetically Mrs May resigns on 17:29 - Jun 17 by monmouth

Until the next one.

May - more inept

I suppose ineptitude is entirely dependent on perception. To the average Joe, politicians mentioned are incredibly inept. However, Cameron no doubt sold a f*ckton of arms, and vast swathes of our public assets into private hands. To some the f*cker was incredibly efficient, and eye wateringly profitable. Whilst the majority of the the populace is left holding the debt. May was out hawking weapons to Saudi recently. Our apparent concern for Syrian children (laughable) doesn't seem to extend to the Yemeni. The fact that they're being slaughtered with weapons we hawked to them is purely coincidental. And Brown made a killing on his gold selling, *Slow hand clap.*

I don't give a f*ck how tinfoil it sounds, the UK government is basically a legal extortion racket, and does not serve the populace. it's only the media keeps the whole sorry pantomime going, and that facade is starting to slip. Why do people think May wants to regulate the internet, and social media?

Is it:
a) Because she cares about the people of the country and the threat of terrorism?
b) Because she knows this is how young people (who do not vote for her) stay informed, rather than using traditional 'mainstream' media?

I know what answer my money is on.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

So hypothetically Mrs May resigns on 23:20 - Jun 17 with 1221 viewsHeadmaster

She's apparently cancelled the Queen's Speech, so I think that leaves her in power for another two years.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/theresa-cancel-next-years-queens-10640737

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/17/theresa-may-cancels-2018-queens-speec
So hypothetically Mrs May resigns on 23:23 - Jun 17 with 1208 viewsexiledclaseboy

So hypothetically Mrs May resigns on 23:20 - Jun 17 by Headmaster

She's apparently cancelled the Queen's Speech, so I think that leaves her in power for another two years.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/theresa-cancel-next-years-queens-10640737

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/17/theresa-may-cancels-2018-queens-speec

2018 that is. A bit presumptuous seeing as she hasnt got past 2017 yet.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024