Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Day of rage 07:54 - Jun 21 with 7261 viewswaynekerr55

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Day of rage on 08:05 - Jun 21 with 2954 viewsHeadmaster

Day of rage on 09:05 - Jun 21 with 2882 viewsPegojack

This is all so predictable.

Some rent-a-crowd idiots wearing masks will smash a few windows in shops and banks and wrestle with police, then the media will go apesh*t and haul Labour politicians in front of the cameras to ask searching questions like "do you support the actions of these violent individuals, are they acting in your name?".

Cue the Six O'Clock News.......
Day of rage on 09:16 - Jun 21 with 2865 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The real question to ask Labour. Do you accept the democratic verdict of the people of the UK on June 8th?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Day of rage on 09:24 - Jun 21 with 2845 viewsDarran

The emergency services etc. are not stretched enough so these dirty unwashed çunts want a day of rage.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Day of rage on 09:34 - Jun 21 with 2829 viewsPegojack

Day of rage on 09:16 - Jun 21 by felixstowe_jack

The real question to ask Labour. Do you accept the democratic verdict of the people of the UK on June 8th?

Sorry, I must have missed it. Where have they said they don't accept it?

In case YOU missed it, the verdict was that the Tories have no mandate to govern, apart from by cosying up to a bunch of fundamentalist thugs from Northern Ireland (and putting the Good Friday Agreement in jeopardy at the same time).

Let's see how long that takes to fall apart. Like most Labour supporters, I'm just sitting back with my popcorn....
Day of rage on 09:36 - Jun 21 with 2824 viewsLeonWasGod

Just warming up.

On second thoughts fack it, too hot.
Day of rage on 09:36 - Jun 21 with 2818 viewsLeonWasGod

You're coming out with some belters lately, fair play.
Day of rage on 09:37 - Jun 21 with 2817 viewsHumpty

Why on earth would anyone ask the Labour Party that?

When have the said they do not accept the result of the election?
Login to get fewer ads

Day of rage on 09:37 - Jun 21 with 2814 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Day of rage on 09:34 - Jun 21 by Pegojack

In case YOU missed it, the verdict was that the Tories have no mandate to govern, apart from by cosying up to a bunch of fundamentalist thugs from Northern Ireland (and putting the Good Friday Agreement in jeopardy at the same time).

Let's see how long that takes to fall apart. Like most Labour supporters, I'm just sitting back with my popcorn....

Labour came second and lost by about 60 seats .Jeremy Corbyn said in the immediate aftermath of the election that the Conservatives had lost the election and should stand aside for a Labour minority government. Seems cuddly uncle Jeremy thinks Labour won.

[Post edited 21 Jun 2017 9:40]

Day of rage on 09:40 - Jun 21 with 2806 viewsHumpty

Day of rage on 09:37 - Jun 21 by felixstowe_jack

Labour came second and lost by about 60 seats .Jeremy Corbyn said in the immediate aftermath of the election that the Conservatives had lost the election and should stand aside for a Labour minority government. Seems cuddly uncle Jeremy thinks Labour won.

Yeah we know that. When did they contest the result of the election?
Day of rage on 09:43 - Jun 21 with 2790 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The bit that says "should stand aside for a Labour minority government" The Tories gained more votes and more seats than Labour under our democratic system that means the Labour lost why cannot they just accept the views of the UK voters. They will have their chance at the next General Election.
[Post edited 21 Jun 2017 9:44]

Day of rage on 09:45 - Jun 21 with 2777 viewsDarran

What do we want?
A day of rage.
When do we want it?
Soap.

Day of rage on 09:47 - Jun 21 with 2769 viewsHumpty

Day of rage on 09:43 - Jun 21 by felixstowe_jack

The bit that says "should stand aside for a Labour minority government" The Tories gained more votes and more seats than Labour under our democratic system that means the Labour lost why cannot they just accept the views of the UK voters. They will have their chance at the next General Election.

So they haven't said they don't accept the result of the election then.

Just that the Tories can't form a government without the help of the Belfast taliban.

More general right wing snowflakery it is.
Day of rage on 09:48 - Jun 21 with 2768 viewswaynekerr55

Day of rage on 09:45 - Jun 21 by Darran

What do we want?
A day of rage.
When do we want it?
Soap.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Day of rage on 09:52 - Jun 21 with 2757 viewsPegojack

Day of rage on 09:37 - Jun 21 by felixstowe_jack

Labour did indeed come second. If you add up all the anti-Tory seats, they come to 321, compared to Tory and DUP of 328. So the latter have the right to govern. For now.

As I said before, let's see how long it lasts.

Incidentally, if you look at the national vote, the right wing parties gathered 45.4% of the national vote, the 'progressive' parties took 54.6%. But we have a first past the post system, I accept that. However, I think it shows how Theresa May mis-judged the mood of the country. She had her arse handed to her on a plate.

It's only a matter of time - and you know it, which is why you're so prickly.
Day of rage on 09:52 - Jun 21 with 2754 viewsLeonWasGod

Day of rage on 09:43 - Jun 21 by felixstowe_jack

It's in their blood though - McDonnell, his sidekick Corbyn, and their backer Len McCluskey are serial protesters. It's what they do. 'Direct Action' is what they like to call it now. They see themselves as revolutionaries following in Stalin's footsteps.

They've got every right to protest though - shutting it down would be contrary to democratic principles of the right to free speech and political freedom. As long as they stay within the law.
Day of rage on 09:54 - Jun 21 with 2747 viewsDarran

Day of rage on 09:52 - Jun 21 by LeonWasGod

It's in their blood though - McDonnell, his sidekick Corbyn, and their backer Len McCluskey are serial protesters. It's what they do. 'Direct Action' is what they like to call it now. They see themselves as revolutionaries following in Stalin's footsteps.

They've got every right to protest though - shutting it down would be contrary to democratic principles of the right to free speech and political freedom. As long as they stay within the law.

Have you got any proof of that for Humpty?

Day of rage on 09:57 - Jun 21 with 2735 viewsLeonWasGod

Day of rage on 09:54 - Jun 21 by Darran

It was in the papers mun

Day of rage on 09:59 - Jun 21 with 2724 viewsDarran

Day of rage on 09:57 - Jun 21 by LeonWasGod

It was in the papers mun

Fair point.

Day of rage on 10:16 - Jun 21 with 2693 viewsHumpty

Day of rage on 09:54 - Jun 21 by Darran

What do you mean my lovely?
Day of rage on 11:05 - Jun 21 with 2630 viewslondonlisa2001

Day of rage on 09:52 - Jun 21 by Pegojack

Labour did indeed come second. If you add up all the anti-Tory seats, they come to 321, compared to Tory and DUP of 328. So the latter have the right to govern. For now.

As I said before, let's see how long it lasts.

Incidentally, if you look at the national vote, the right wing parties gathered 45.4% of the national vote, the 'progressive' parties took 54.6%. But we have a first past the post system, I accept that. However, I think it shows how Theresa May mis-judged the mood of the country. She had her arse handed to her on a plate.

It's only a matter of time - and you know it, which is why you're so prickly.

The mistake there is in assuming that an anti Tory vote is by definition, a vote supporting Corbyn's version of Labour when that's far from the truth.

I voted 'anti Tory' but I've no more desire to see Corbyn in number 10 than May. And my Labour MP spent the whole time while electioneering telling people that he couldn't stand Corbyn or his version of Labour.

I'm more than happy to see consensus politics where parties have to work together - it sees there more extreme policies watered down (as we are already seeing on brexit).

The thing that makes me very angry about this is the highjacking of Grenfell - I had a leaflet given to me at Shepherds Bush the other day saying this was about Justice for Grenfell. No it's not. And for them to use that is disgusting. It's the equivalent of far right groups using terrorist attacks in Manchester or London for their grubby little aims.

Incidentally, if they genuinely want a day of peaceful protest to be taken seriously, which is fine, don't call it a Day of Rage and hand out leaflets saying you won't stop trying to destroy London until Corbyn is PM. Oh, and meeting outside Cafe Nero at Shepherds Bush isn't very anti capitalist either you f***wits.
Day of rage on 11:40 - Jun 21 with 2586 viewsHighjack

The day of teenage middle class angst hasn't got off to a very rageful start. Probably still sleeping off last nights jäger bombs.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Day of rage on 11:42 - Jun 21 with 2578 viewsOnslow

Is this like the Rhoyale Rumble? A WWE type wrestlefest? If not, it should be

She keeps passin' me by...

Day of rage on 11:46 - Jun 21 with 2556 viewsHeadmaster

Well, at least the Crown is safe.

Day of rage on 12:00 - Jun 21 with 2533 viewswestwalesed

Day of rage on 09:34 - Jun 21 by Pegojack

The Conservative & Unionist Party won the UK General Election on the 8th of June by virtue of winning the most seats.

They therefore have the mandate and obligation to form a Government.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024