Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barnet's goal last night. 13:56 - Jul 13 with 4152 viewsgolly47

This annoyed the f@%k out of me. Been sceptical ever since he joined us last year but this takes the shortbread. He SEES the number 9, switches his eye onto the crosser, and presumes to look at the striker as soon as the ball is 6 yards from the line without any attempt to go for the ball. Conceeding was not what cheesed me off, it was his body language as if to say it was somebody elses fault. Friendly or no friendly, i've seen better defending for Merthyr Town.

Poll: What was worse?

Barnet's goal last night. on 14:00 - Jul 13 with 4105 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

He could not get a game at Ajax. He struggled to make their bench and usually played for their reserves. Yet someone thought he could do a job in the Premier League.

Awful.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Barnet's goal last night. on 14:02 - Jul 13 with 4091 viewsLandore_Jack

Van der Hoorn. Another poor signing by HJ.

#backtojack

Barnet's goal last night. on 14:04 - Jul 13 with 4070 viewscmajack

Barnet's goal last night. on 14:02 - Jul 13 by Landore_Jack

Van der Hoorn. Another poor signing by HJ.

Another one like amat and barrow simply not good enough at this level
Barnet's goal last night. on 14:18 - Jul 13 with 3979 views34dfgdf54

I haven't seen the goal live, but from looking at them pictures, he seemed to do the right thing, defend the front post. He looks as if he was done by the quality of the ball and the position of the left back who should be sweeping in behind.

Don't get me wrong, he isn't completely blame free, but it's not a defensive horror show by any stretch.
Barnet's goal last night. on 14:47 - Jul 13 with 3829 viewsveng9

Barnet's goal last night. on 14:00 - Jul 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

He could not get a game at Ajax. He struggled to make their bench and usually played for their reserves. Yet someone thought he could do a job in the Premier League.

Awful.

Not quite true. He was named either on the bench or as a starter in 30/34 of Ajax's games the season before we bought him. One of those was from suspension. The other 3 times he wasn't named on the bench was during the first 4 games of the season. Of their last 16 games that season he was on the bench twice, suspended for one and started the rest.

Was he a good buy? Not really but there's no need to make stuff up.
Barnet's goal last night. on 14:48 - Jul 13 with 3826 viewsandypitt56

Barnet's goal last night. on 14:18 - Jul 13 by 34dfgdf54

I haven't seen the goal live, but from looking at them pictures, he seemed to do the right thing, defend the front post. He looks as if he was done by the quality of the ball and the position of the left back who should be sweeping in behind.

Don't get me wrong, he isn't completely blame free, but it's not a defensive horror show by any stretch.

Anyone know how mesa played? cant see anything from the highlights
Barnet's goal last night. on 15:08 - Jul 13 with 3740 viewsforkbeard

Even vs Richmond in a friendly last year his defending was rather questionable. File under Serran.
Barnet's goal last night. on 16:19 - Jul 13 with 3488 viewsoldcob

Barnet's goal last night. on 14:00 - Jul 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Awful.

Good old Dwight. Never let the facts get in the way of a good story.
Login to get fewer ads

Barnet's goal last night. on 16:22 - Jul 13 with 3465 viewsSwans_16

A truly awful defender, and the reason why he hasn't played under PC. Him and Makelele must have been pissing their pants when they rocked up to training on the first day and seen this guy as one of the CB's !

One for the 'Deadwood' pile i think.
Barnet's goal last night. on 16:30 - Jul 13 with 3424 viewsSS2013

Useless Championship at very best

Poll: Will Ayew be a Swansea player come Feb ?

Barnet's goal last night. on 16:40 - Jul 13 with 3378 viewsNatterjack

I'm still seething at the open goal he skied into the stands last season against Liverpool ...... bin him and keep Bartley
[Post edited 13 Jul 2017 16:41]
Barnet's goal last night. on 16:45 - Jul 13 with 3338 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Barnet's goal last night. on 16:40 - Jul 13 by Natterjack

I'm still seething at the open goal he skied into the stands last season against Liverpool ...... bin him and keep Bartley

Yes where is Bartley?
I see he played the second half, anyone who saw the match got any comments about his play?
[Post edited 13 Jul 2017 16:47]
Barnet's goal last night. on 16:58 - Jul 13 with 3274 viewsSgorioFruit

I will have you know that Merthyr Town have a very good defensive record

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Barnet's goal last night. on 17:05 - Jul 13 with 3255 viewsMorfa_Same

Barnet's goal last night. on 16:40 - Jul 13 by Natterjack

Neither are good enough to be third choice. Either would be OK as fourth or fifth choice but we'd be better off binning them both.
Barnet's goal last night. on 19:59 - Jul 13 with 2943 viewsJack_The_Groove

Barnet's goal last night. on 16:45 - Jul 13 by A_Fans_Dad

Yes where is Bartley?
I see he played the second half, anyone who saw the match got any comments about his play?
[Post edited 13 Jul 2017 16:47]

I was there last night and thought Bartley had an excellent game (he played the second half) . I had forgotten what a big imposing presence he is and he didn't really put a foot wrong, albeit against League Two opposition . He seemed to be playing with a lot more confidence (probably due to the Leeds factor) and was easily our best defender on the night.
Mesa looked excellent too. Great on the ball, good work rate and always seemed to do the right thing, with flashes of creativity. All bodes well.

Poll: Who do you dislike more

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024