Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boudebouz 10:01 - Aug 2 with 19828 viewsAussieSwan

Apparently we're favourites according to WalesOnline (take it with a pinch of salt, I know), but if it's true that 8.5m is enough to get him then we are mad not to make an offer

In today's market - £8.5m is a bargain. Especially when players like Jeff Schlupp and Jacob Murphy are going for £12m each. There's a lot of value to be had with other leagues, given how obscene British-to-British club transfers are.

I'd like the guy to come to us whether Gylfi stays or goes. We need to invest in the first team and strengthen what we already have.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/bookmakers-swansea-cit

Apparently we tried to sign him as a 21 year-old too
https://www.eyefootball.com/news/9817/Swansea-approach-Ryad-Boudebouz.html

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

Boudebouz on 20:17 - Aug 4 with 1739 viewsE20Jack

Boudebouz on 19:39 - Aug 4 by Shaky

No I grasps it alright, thanks very much.

It's bullshit. And straight out of the jacksaway school of English grammar by the looks of things too.

Like most of your toy throwing ramblings on here....

It's b*llshit = I don't understand it.

You need to learn to ask instead of throwing a tantrum. But judging by your past history, you don't understand many simple concepts, so why change the habbit of a lifetime eh Shakes?

Getting frustrated at not being able to understand something is a prime trait of the mental illness I diagnosed in you not so long ago, you aren't doing much to show the opposite. It's telling.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2017 20:21]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Boudebouz on 21:00 - Aug 4 with 1631 viewsShaky

What is telling here, sunshine, is that you have felt sufficiently under pressure to wheel out some lame alternative ID to cast arrows for you in the past few exchanges.

Now what you have to do is post about how I am imagining things and that this is a sure sign of my mental illness, then kick back, hit the mirror and feel grrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeat about how great things are going.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Boudebouz on 21:03 - Aug 4 with 1614 viewsMo_Wives

Boudebouz on 21:00 - Aug 4 by Shaky

What is telling here, sunshine, is that you have felt sufficiently under pressure to wheel out some lame alternative ID to cast arrows for you in the past few exchanges.

Now what you have to do is post about how I am imagining things and that this is a sure sign of my mental illness, then kick back, hit the mirror and feel grrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeat about how great things are going.

Is that also me?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Boudebouz on 21:05 - Aug 4 with 1596 viewsE20Jack

Boudebouz on 21:00 - Aug 4 by Shaky

Je....sus....Christ.

Boudebouz on 21:06 - Aug 4 with 1590 viewsShaky

Boudebouz on 21:03 - Aug 4 by Mo_Wives

Is that also me?

That thought certainly hadn't crossed my mind.

Thought there was a sporting chance you might be a psychoboy alter ego, but in all honesty your ID and sense of humour suggests somewhat better imagination and sense of humour.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Boudebouz on 21:07 - Aug 4 with 1575 viewsE20Jack

Boudebouz on 21:03 - Aug 4 by Mo_Wives

Is that also me?

It's everyone Mo, everyone. We are all against him. It couldn't possibly be the fact that he is talking utter twaddle, we all have a host of usernames that are up arrowing and down arrowing the poor dab and he feels picked on. He's lashing out, people in his condition tend to do that, just allow him to kick and scream, he will fall asleep soon.

Boudebouz on 21:08 - Aug 4 with 1568 viewsMo_Wives

Boudebouz on 21:06 - Aug 4 by Shaky

That thought certainly hadn't crossed my mind.

Thought there was a sporting chance you might be a psychoboy alter ego, but in all honesty your ID and sense of humour suggests somewhat better imagination and sense of humour.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Boudebouz on 21:08 - Aug 4 with 1558 viewsShaky

Boudebouz on 21:07 - Aug 4 by E20Jack

It's everyone Mo, everyone. We are all against him. It couldn't possibly be the fact that he is talking utter twaddle, we all have a host of usernames that are up arrowing and down arrowing the poor dab and he feels picked on. He's lashing out, people in his condition tend to do that, just allow him to kick and scream, he will fall asleep soon.

There ya go.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Login to get fewer ads

Boudebouz on 21:09 - Aug 4 with 1551 viewsMo_Wives

Boudebouz on 21:07 - Aug 4 by E20Jack

Have an up arrow.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Boudebouz on 21:13 - Aug 4 with 1528 viewsE20Jack

Boudebouz on 21:09 - Aug 4 by Mo_Wives

Have an up arrow.

You too my friend, have one in return. I have just down arrowed his latest desperate effort too, that may put him into a whole world of confusion and he may even explode at the thought that I am you and you are me and we are also everyone else. Such a source of wonderful entertainment and stupidity

Boudebouz on 21:18 - Aug 4 with 1491 viewsexiledclaseboy

Reading this thread was an unexpected treat
[Post edited 4 Aug 2017 21:24]

Poll: Tory leader

Boudebouz on 21:20 - Aug 4 with 1470 viewsunion_jack

Boudebouz on 21:18 - Aug 4 by exiledclaseboy

You think?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Boudebouz on 21:21 - Aug 4 with 1469 viewsE20Jack

Boudebouz on 21:18 - Aug 4 by exiledclaseboy

Change the typo from ''Zan'' to ''an'', it sets his illness off. He is in a delicate state tonight.

Boudebouz on 21:23 - Aug 4 with 1454 viewsCooperman

This board has been besieged by several bots over the last 48 hrs.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Boudebouz on 21:37 - Aug 4 with 1415 viewsdameedna

What's that secret you're keeping. Have taken a look at Boude.

Anyone else think his flicks and tricks are a bit over the top?

I would like to watch him play in a game as not sure what his overall game is like.

Looks world class in some clips just not as up to date with him.

Will we open the door to such players? Maybe.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024