Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cork 15:31 - Nov 18 with 8075 viewsgolly47

Absolute sh1te isnt he.

Poll: What was worse?

Cork on 15:33 - Nov 18 with 4923 viewsA_Fans_Dad

We warned the fans last week and they all said he was mediocre at best.
Cork on 15:35 - Nov 18 with 4896 viewsjasper_T

Cork on 15:33 - Nov 18 by A_Fans_Dad

We warned the fans last week and they all said he was mediocre at best.

"Only good in a holding role" apparently.
Cork on 15:36 - Nov 18 with 4885 viewsSmellyplumz

You don't have to be that good when you play against us, far too easy.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Cork on 15:36 - Nov 18 with 4866 viewsgolly47

Cork on 15:36 - Nov 18 by Smellyplumz

This

Poll: What was worse?

Cork on 15:41 - Nov 18 with 4798 viewsOldjack

o dear fuk

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Cork on 15:43 - Nov 18 with 4766 viewsjasper_T

Cork on 15:36 - Nov 18 by Smellyplumz

He's been good all season.
Cork on 15:49 - Nov 18 with 4682 viewsSmellyplumz

Cork on 15:43 - Nov 18 by jasper_T

He's been good all season.

I'm not saying he ain't been I'm saying he don't have to be we are shit.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

Cork on 15:50 - Nov 18 with 4659 viewsLeonWasGod

Cork on 15:35 - Nov 18 by jasper_T

"Only good in a holding role" apparently.

He was for us. Although he scored a cracker against Liverpool.

It wouldn't matter if he was still here though. He'd be in one week, out the next two, then back in in a different position. Rinse and repeat. And then people wonder why we don't play as a team.
Login to get fewer ads

Cork on 15:51 - Nov 18 with 4648 viewsjack247

Playing with a lot more freedom than he was ever allowed here. Unsurprisingly, he’s actually pretty good.

If it’s any consolation, he wouldn’t be playing like that under Clement anyway
Cork on 15:54 - Nov 18 with 4604 viewsDaggyjack

You guys think Cork is a good player because he scored against us??
He's a bang average player which is a damn sight better than our midfield three today, so he's going to look good.
Cork on 15:56 - Nov 18 with 4571 viewsdonkonky

Imagine how good he’d be if he’d gone bowling and had a day at the beach with our lot!!
Cork on 15:58 - Nov 18 with 4546 viewsmonmouth

He's average to poor. My mum could have headed that in and she's been dead 16 years.

Just for reference though. All of our players look worse. They couldn't be clearer they want the manager gone if they wrote it on their lazy arses and mooned their way to Manchester.
[Post edited 18 Nov 2017 16:01]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cork on 15:59 - Nov 18 with 4539 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Cork on 15:54 - Nov 18 by Daggyjack

He's a bang average player which is a damn sight better than our midfield three today, so he's going to look good.

He is not just outplaying our team though is he?
Cork on 16:01 - Nov 18 with 4511 viewsjasper_T

Cork on 15:54 - Nov 18 by Daggyjack

I think he's good because he was decent for us and has been one of Burnley's best players all this season when I've watched them.
Cork on 16:02 - Nov 18 with 4496 viewsicecoldjack

Cork is a bang average steady eddy, thats all it takes to take this Swans team apart these days, hence why every team is beating us .

Thank Huw Jenkins for selling prem quality and replacing with low standard alternatives , the sliding scale of quality has finally tipped into a relegation balance .
We are weak in almost every position. it took a lot of time to get it wrong in so many areas in so many ways!

I think we've cooked our Goose, we are devoid of the skills required to remain in this league in our current state.
Cork on 16:06 - Nov 18 with 4459 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Cork on 16:02 - Nov 18 by icecoldjack

Cork is a bang average steady eddy, thats all it takes to take this Swans team apart these days, hence why every team is beating us .

Thank Huw Jenkins for selling prem quality and replacing with low standard alternatives , the sliding scale of quality has finally tipped into a relegation balance .
We are weak in almost every position. it took a lot of time to get it wrong in so many areas in so many ways!

I think we've cooked our Goose, we are devoid of the skills required to remain in this league in our current state.

The rating of Cork by some fans is NOT based on this game, it is based on how he has played for Burnley all season and why he was MOM 2 games back.
Cork on 16:07 - Nov 18 with 4453 viewsjasper_T

Cork on 16:06 - Nov 18 by A_Fans_Dad

The rating of Cork by some fans is NOT based on this game, it is based on how he has played for Burnley all season and why he was MOM 2 games back.

There's no arguing with people who watch less football than our chairman/dof/head scout.
Cork on 16:42 - Nov 18 with 4346 viewsDaggyjack

I'm sure Leroy Fer and Clucas have been MoM at some point in their careers, doesn't mean that they are good.

I'm waiting for the Cork lovers to say that he must be good as he played for England last week....
Cork on 16:44 - Nov 18 with 4324 viewsSmellyplumz

Oh come on! I'm no Cork hater but the guy has been at Burnley a third of the season. If you remember he was tidy for the swans when he first arrived but then tailed off.

Cork on 16:46 - Nov 18 with 4308 viewsjasper_T

Cork on 16:44 - Nov 18 by Smellyplumz

Oh come on! I'm no Cork hater but the guy has been at Burnley a third of the season. If you remember he was tidy for the swans when he first arrived but then tailed off.

So he's a lot better than Fer, Sanches and Clucas, then.
Cork on 16:49 - Nov 18 with 4290 viewsSmellyplumz

Cork on 16:46 - Nov 18 by jasper_T

So he's a lot better than Fer, Sanches and Clucas, then.

Could not be worse fact

Cork on 17:15 - Nov 18 with 4167 viewsBloodyhills

Cork on 16:49 - Nov 18 by Smellyplumz

Could not be worse fact

Cork is a journeyman prem player. Burnley are a team unlike our lot and he would probably looked pretty poor if he had played for us today.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Cork on 17:15 - Nov 18 with 4167 viewsTim_Harry

Mediocre player performing well in a well-organized team. Now where have I heard that before?

We had a team full of players like that when we first got to the Prem. Does anyone remember Mark Gower having some of the best passing stats in Europe? A player who was more used to being a lower league journeyman being compared to Barcelona's finest.

Rodgers and Laudrup both knew how to set up a good passing team, but the jokers we've employed since have absolutely no idea. Unfortunately I've got no faith in the clowns running the club now to get Clement's replacement right.
Cork on 17:27 - Nov 18 with 4108 viewsDr_Winston

And based on how he played for us.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Cork on 17:30 - Nov 18 with 4084 viewswaynekerr55

Cork on 16:02 - Nov 18 by icecoldjack

Quite how we've managed to spunk millions in the 6 years since we've been promoted and have a worse squad than when we were promoted is testament to Gonzo's skills. It's actually impressive if you look at it...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024