Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Think I'm Done. Phoenix Club Anyone? 17:12 - Dec 2 with 6934 viewsJackBaston

Sick of putting money into the yanks and especially Jenkins pockets
This clubs become a joke
And I've lost complete faith in the Trust
Getting relegated won't change anything
We've lost our identity and our club
I'd much rather watch some local lads and start again
i'd even pay the exact same amount for that
Think I'm Done. Phoenix Club Anyone? on 17:16 - Dec 2 with 5097 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Do I want to give my money to a hedge fund manager?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Think I'm Done. Phoenix Club Anyone? on 17:17 - Dec 2 with 5079 viewsE20Jack

Did those moaning join the trust and vote for litigation?

If not then you voted to get into bed with them or at the very least stood by and watched it happen.

No leg to stand on. Warnings were given.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Think I'm Done. Phoenix Club Anyone? on 17:18 - Dec 2 with 5058 viewsmonmouth

If only we had a Supporters Trust with an excellent opportunity to get £21m in the coffers eh?

If they end up not suing, and still trying to deal they are just as culpable. The names of those who have done this should be as ridiculed as Petty and Cullis. Well done you cowardly bunch of w*nkers. If we'd lost, so be it.

And don't you dare blame the membership for the vote YOU rigged. Just crawl off with your noses on the ground. I am f*cking fuming. This was so obvious, even to a child. Talk about supping with the devil.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Think I'm Done. Phoenix Club Anyone? on 17:22 - Dec 2 with 5018 viewsSmellyplumz

Think I'm Done. Phoenix Club Anyone? on 17:17 - Dec 2 by E20Jack

Did those moaning join the trust and vote for litigation?

If not then you voted to get into bed with them or at the very least stood by and watched it happen.

No leg to stand on. Warnings were given.

I was already a member and voted for court, soon as I saw the result I knew we where done as a club.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Think I'm Done. Phoenix Club Anyone? on 17:23 - Dec 2 with 5004 viewsWingstandwood

My prediction! A mass season ticket renewel boycott from the very people the club can least afford to lose i.e. long term loyals, Petty era veterans, those of whom used to have unconditional love for the club. A double whammy is about to hit i.e. the lesser loyals labelled plastic by some will be joined by the 'elite' SCFC supporter in a way never seen before.

Why should supporters giveth their money and time to help sustain the continued leeching/lavish lifestyle/relentless greed of bunch of utterly despicable parasites.

Argus!

Think I'm Done. Phoenix Club Anyone? on 17:24 - Dec 2 with 4993 viewsMrSwerve

I thought Phoenix club was somewhere you wanted us all to meet to drown our sorrows...

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Think I'm Done. Phoenix Club Anyone? on 17:26 - Dec 2 with 4973 viewsJackBaston

Think I'm Done. Phoenix Club Anyone? on 17:24 - Dec 2 by MrSwerve

I thought Phoenix club was somewhere you wanted us all to meet to drown our sorrows...

it can be both
Think I'm Done. Phoenix Club Anyone? on 17:45 - Dec 2 with 4866 viewsJack59

Think I'm Done. Phoenix Club Anyone? on 17:18 - Dec 2 by monmouth

If only we had a Supporters Trust with an excellent opportunity to get £21m in the coffers eh?

If they end up not suing, and still trying to deal they are just as culpable. The names of those who have done this should be as ridiculed as Petty and Cullis. Well done you cowardly bunch of w*nkers. If we'd lost, so be it.

And don't you dare blame the membership for the vote YOU rigged. Just crawl off with your noses on the ground. I am f*cking fuming. This was so obvious, even to a child. Talk about supping with the devil.

Well said, I'm sure there's thousands of others who feel the same way.
Login to get fewer ads

Think I'm Done. Phoenix Club Anyone? on 17:58 - Dec 2 with 4812 viewsBillyChong

Pretty much sums up how I’m feeling. I really don’t think I can hand over my cash to this lot to renew my season ticket. Why should supporters spend when those running the club scrimp and look to scrape by with the resulting shambles on the pitch. I could take that years ago down the vetch but not now when the resources should be there to do better. Scraping by last season should have been a wake up call but the dollar seems to have prevailed. And yes I voted for legal action, lost faith in the trust since and haven’t rejoined.
Think I'm Done. Phoenix Club Anyone? on 18:01 - Dec 2 with 4785 viewsjack247

This is the time to support the club, not abandon it.

The club will always be here, the owners won’t. The two things aren’t the same.
Think I'm Done. Phoenix Club Anyone? on 18:13 - Dec 2 with 4722 views3swan

Think I'm Done. Phoenix Club Anyone? on 18:01 - Dec 2 by jack247

We all want to show our support, but what is the club. We are being stabbed in the back sides and front
Think I'm Done. Phoenix Club Anyone? on 18:15 - Dec 2 with 4679 viewsmonmouth

Think I'm Done. Phoenix Club Anyone? on 18:13 - Dec 2 by 3swan

We all want to show our support, but what is the club. We are being stabbed in the back sides and front

Yes, giving money at the moment does not support the 'club', not one bit. The club is a conduit to syphon cash to Delaware.

F*ck it.

Think I'm Done. Phoenix Club Anyone? on 18:17 - Dec 2 with 4660 viewsPozuelosSideys

Think I'm Done. Phoenix Club Anyone? on 18:01 - Dec 2 by jack247

..and the only way to make a point and hurt rich people, is to take away their money.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Think I'm Done. Phoenix Club Anyone? on 18:18 - Dec 2 with 4650 viewsexiledclaseboy

Think I'm Done. Phoenix Club Anyone? on 18:17 - Dec 2 by PozuelosSideys

..and the only way to make a point and hurt rich people, is to take away their money.

But we can’t take away the TV money which is the vast majority of the club’s income.

Poll: Tory leader

Think I'm Done. Phoenix Club Anyone? on 18:20 - Dec 2 with 4620 viewsmonmouth

Think I'm Done. Phoenix Club Anyone? on 18:18 - Dec 2 by exiledclaseboy

But we can’t take away the TV money which is the vast majority of the club’s income.

That mostly goes on wages. When we go down it will all go on wages even after the fire sale, as no one will want this shower of shit on what they are earning. They will be desperate for people to renew.

Think I'm Done. Phoenix Club Anyone? on 18:21 - Dec 2 with 4614 viewspencoedjack

Think I'm Done. Phoenix Club Anyone? on 17:26 - Dec 2 by JackBaston

it can be both

Is Peter Kay there ?
Think I'm Done. Phoenix Club Anyone? on 18:21 - Dec 2 with 4606 viewsjack247

Think I'm Done. Phoenix Club Anyone? on 18:17 - Dec 2 by PozuelosSideys

How much difference do you think it makes to them if say a thousand people don’t renew their season tickets or buy club merchandise?

The vast majority of their revenue comes from outside Swansea.

If people want to walk away, fair enough, but all it’s doing is making them feel better, it doesn’t hurt the owners.
Think I'm Done. Phoenix Club Anyone? on 18:25 - Dec 2 with 4556 viewsJackBaston

it's no longer our club
we're lied to on a daily basis, false promises of bringing back the style of football that brought us so much success
spending money on players who are loaned out or sold next season as the director of football has no ability and a god complex

we need to get relegated to rebuild as atm we're just hoping to stay up by any means possible atm without any long term plan
and when we do get relegated, the yanks will strip us and we'll drop down the leagues and will be back to where we started in 2003
Think I'm Done. Phoenix Club Anyone? on 18:32 - Dec 2 with 4521 viewsPozuelosSideys

Think I'm Done. Phoenix Club Anyone? on 18:21 - Dec 2 by jack247

How much difference do you think it makes to them if say a thousand people don’t renew their season tickets or buy club merchandise?

The vast majority of their revenue comes from outside Swansea.

If people want to walk away, fair enough, but all it’s doing is making them feel better, it doesn’t hurt the owners.

Vast majority of revs comes from TV. But remember, these people only care about the bottom line, their financial projections and how they can present the club and its finances to the next buyer.

If their only revenue stream is TV and the fanbase have made it clear they are unwilling to put their money in it becomes a much harder sell, particularly if we look like going down which we do.

We would be in a far more precarious position in the Championship, and id bet big bucks the Yanks wont want to be holding the business there after taking a huge haircut

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."

Think I'm Done. Phoenix Club Anyone? on 18:36 - Dec 2 with 4494 viewsjack247

Think I'm Done. Phoenix Club Anyone? on 18:32 - Dec 2 by PozuelosSideys

Vast majority of revs comes from TV. But remember, these people only care about the bottom line, their financial projections and how they can present the club and its finances to the next buyer.

If their only revenue stream is TV and the fanbase have made it clear they are unwilling to put their money in it becomes a much harder sell, particularly if we look like going down which we do.

We would be in a far more precarious position in the Championship, and id bet big bucks the Yanks wont want to be holding the business there after taking a huge haircut

By that logic, fans staying away keeps the Americans here.
Think I'm Done. Phoenix Club Anyone? on 18:36 - Dec 2 with 4491 viewsPozuelosSideys

Think I'm Done. Phoenix Club Anyone? on 18:36 - Dec 2 by jack247

By that logic, fans staying away keeps the Americans here.

It also means they will want to flip quicker

Think I'm Done. Phoenix Club Anyone? on 18:42 - Dec 2 with 4467 viewsjack247

Think I'm Done. Phoenix Club Anyone? on 18:36 - Dec 2 by PozuelosSideys

It also means they will want to flip quicker

But be less likely to find a buyer, or get a price they’d be happy with.

It’s semantics anyway. Season ticket/merchandise in Swansea revenue is small potatoes in comparison with the tv money. Staying away won’t make a lot of difference to them or to any potential buyer.

I’ll be here next week, next season and when the Americans have gone.
Think I'm Done. Phoenix Club Anyone? on 18:43 - Dec 2 with 4456 viewsMayhill_Kopite

Can the trust step in and do something for once? Maybe hold a church hall coffee morning with a raffle and White elephant stall in protest?
Think I'm Done. Phoenix Club Anyone? on 18:44 - Dec 2 with 4450 viewsPozuelosSideys

Think I'm Done. Phoenix Club Anyone? on 18:42 - Dec 2 by jack247

But be less likely to find a buyer, or get a price they’d be happy with.

It’s semantics anyway. Season ticket/merchandise in Swansea revenue is small potatoes in comparison with the tv money. Staying away won’t make a lot of difference to them or to any potential buyer.

I’ll be here next week, next season and when the Americans have gone.

Aye. We will all be here. But hopefully most wont put a single cent into the pockets of our shareholders

Think I'm Done. Phoenix Club Anyone? on 18:46 - Dec 2 with 4434 viewsGaryjack

Think I'm Done. Phoenix Club Anyone? on 18:43 - Dec 2 by Mayhill_Kopite

Can the trust step in and do something for once? Maybe hold a church hall coffee morning with a raffle and White elephant stall in protest?

Damn! i posted that, logged into Mayhill_Kopite to counteract a mart6 down arrow and forgot to log back in!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024